Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have no idea what is going on Nikki's Avatar
    Todd: Copy and paste email here plzkthx

NAME AND SHAME.

No control, no surprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kęton View Post
    Eventually this joke is going to go stale and you're all going to look foolish.
    What joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Kęton View Post
    Eventually this joke is going to go stale and you're all going to look foolish.
    haha I doubt it, they could go on forever like this!
    "Whoah, I thought that dinosaur was real for a sec. Right there, see it? Looks like a real dinosaur..." - Brad Delson

I remember from before posting here cause people we're e-mailing me thinking I was Phoenix.

I actually got e-mails asking how the new album was going... Had to play along of course. People were severely dissapointed when I finally told them I wasn't Phoenix though

No control, no surprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feenix View Post
    I remember from before posting here cause people we're e-mailing me thinking I was Phoenix.

I actually got e-mails asking how the new album was going... Had to play along of course. People were severely dissapointed when I finally told them I wasn't Phoenix though
    Wait, so you're not Dave?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! [/darthvader]

Hi guys!

Just got done scrolling through the site and saw your opinions on the Rock am Ring webcast issue. And just to set the record straight, we didn't have ANYTHING to do with that. When I found out I told the rest of the band and we're all seriously pissed. We were very excited for everyone to see the show, as we played several new songs like Leave Out All The Rest and The Little Things Give You Away. Apparently our label doesn't like us giving gifts to you hardcore fans out there. As you can probably tell, there's still a little trouble with Warner at this point (99$ for a super-fan edition? It made me feel sick!), and we're still trying to work the kinks out. I promise that we'll make it up to you guys.
    I'm not in Linkin Park, and if you think I am you're dumb.
    Thanks for supporting the album and being our fans!

-BBB

No control, no surprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Makino View Post
    Hi guys!

Just got done scrolling through the site and saw your opinions on the Rock am Ring webcast issue. And just to set the record straight, we didn't have ANYTHING to do with that. When I found out I told the rest of the band and we're all seriously pissed. We were very excited for everyone to see the show, as we played several new songs like Leave Out All The Rest and The Little Things Give You Away. Apparently our label doesn't like us giving gifts to you hardcore fans out there. As you can probably tell, there's still a little trouble with Warner at this point (99$ for a super-fan edition? It made me feel sick!), and we're still trying to work the kinks out. I promise that we'll make it up to you guys.
    I'm not in Linkin Park, and if you think I am you're dumb.
    Thanks for supporting the album and being our fans!

-BBB
    Yes. Rock am Ring was a good experience and we're glad to have played it again. Thanks for all of the support guys.

- Rob

ROCK'N'ROLL!!!

-Chester

(Here we go again )

I can't believe I work with these fools.

- Phoenix

Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C User Name's Avatar
    I can't believe it's not butter.

- Mike

Thread Information