Bandmerch.com

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by LPgator, May 14, 2007.

LPgator

LPgator Well-Known Member

Any chance the CDs pre-ordered from bandmerch will be received today? And if not are they usually good about getting them there on the release date?

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Usually Bandmerch orders will get there on the release date or the day before. However, if you ordered the Super Fan pack, there was a manufacturing delay with whatever plant was in charge of the Super Fan pack, so those might be a bit late.

dragon ninja

dragon ninja Well-Known Member

Last time, with Meteora, I was stoked to find my copy in the mailbox the day before. I've got my hopes up that in a couple hours it will be the same way with this one.

LPgator

LPgator Well-Known Member

just thought I'd reply with an awesome update. About an hour ago I got Minutes to Midnight in the mail woot! :D So stoked, on my second listen now :D

In addition I guess I'm glad I didnt order to the super fan edition now, I bought the special cd/dvd edition. Hope you all receive yours soon!

Last edited: May 14, 2007
    2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

I thought the only problem with the super fan pack was a delivery mixup. they offered the delivery service as UPS, but it really is USPS and we were credited like $4-5.

as far as getting it early, no luck here, but i DID get the super fan pack, so maybe it is true, lol

I think I got the Fort Minor CD bundle a day before, but I can't recall that far back :lol:

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Nah, that was a mixup for ALL the preorders when they first offered them, they switched everything over from UPS to USPS after they found out UPS wouldn't be doing the shipping.

This was just announced a couple days ago on the Bandmerch site:

"Due to circumstances beyond our control, there has been a delay in the manufacturing process of the Super Fan Edition CD/DVD Art Books and we will not be receiving them from the record label in the expected timeframe. As a result, some people may receive their orders a few days after street date. We are taking every possible step to expedite the processing of orders so that this will impact few, if any, fans. Thanks for your continued loyalty and patience. We think you'll find that it is worth the wait!"

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i just tried to order something and i kept on getting an error message:

Minutes to Midnight Super Fan Edition CD/DVD Art Book with Exclusive T-Shirt [X-Large] 884315798698 $99.95

Error: The address you typed in can't be shipped by any of our shipping carriers. Please click the back button and try again.

and yes.. i've correctly typed my shipping address in. i think its something to do with me living in the UK. even though there was a 'UK' option, bandmerch are going to get back to me and see if they can sort something though.

Fatal

Fatal Well-Known Member

Is this still available for pre-order? I don't care when I get the CD and stuff but as long as I have it. Plus, the shirt and the DVD look sweet.

dragon ninja

dragon ninja Well-Known Member

...and mine just got here!!!!!!!!!!! :D

BeneathYourSkin

BeneathYourSkin Well-Known Member

Damn, I ordered the Super Fan Edition. Looks like I'll be waiting for the real thing for a couple more days.

Robot Man

Robot Man Well-Known Member

I just received mine. I think it's cool that they give a card to get a free gift when you go to Projekt Revolution.

the dark slayer20

the dark slayer20 Member

my cuzin had the same things like u guys. i cant get it for some reason

Glitch1138

Glitch1138 Member

Day Early?

Anyone else from the States get their pre-order today (the 14th)?

I would assume its either because the price of postage is going up or it was just a mistake.

it was a pleasant surprise when i got home, nonetheless...

the11thdoctor

the11thdoctor Resident Time Lord

I got mine today (14th)!