Well, I went out and bought Meteora (Special Edition) on Tues! And let me say, the cd rocks!! I haven't purchased a cd in a long time. This was well worth it! I've listened to the cd I don't know how many times. Being up late I have nothing else to do but surf the net and think. I got to thinking about the DVD in the SE of Meteora. **THE POINT: Are there any Easter eggs on the DVD?**end point I went searching and found a few interesting things, but I won't rip them from the site, instead I'll just put the link here:

LPFan.com

:chaz:

Ntr/Mssion
    if you mean are there secrets on the dvd that comes with meteora then i don't know but i doubt there is.
    The secrets you saw on that webpage are the secrets of the DVD you can buy 'Frat Party at the Pancake Festival'

LPAssociation.com Administrator Derek's Avatar
    Originally posted by LP_citizen@Mar 28 2003, 06:59 AM
    Well, I went out and bought Meteora (Special Edition) on Tues! And let me say, the cd rocks!! I haven't purchased a cd in a long time. This was well worth it! I've listened to the cd I don't know how many times. Being up late I have nothing else to do but surf the net and think. I got to thinking about the DVD in the SE of Meteora. **THE POINT: Are there any Easter eggs on the DVD?**end point I went searching and found a few interesting things, but I won't rip them from the site, instead I'll just put the link here:

LPFan.com

:chaz:
    Pssh. LPFAN.com.

Does he even update his site anymore? <_<
    The LPA is self funded. We support our hosting costs out of pocket and through ads, and although we do not expect our users to donate...any monetary contribution helps.
    To donate towards hosting costs and help support the site, please click on the Donate button below.

Check Out AltWire - My Latest Project

Ambient
    Haha, and all the videos there are really grainy.

Originally posted by sup103@Mar 28 2003, 02:45 PM
    Haha, and all the videos there are really grainy.
    all the videos were downloaded off me on IRC and my name was stolen by him.

Thread Information