A Future for Fort Minor?

Discussion in 'Side Projects' started by Louis, Apr 15, 2007.

Top2Bottom

Top2Bottom Well-Known Member

I would love to see another FM album out. It's a really good side project that mike can use to raise his profile and also compliment LP. He can even do a couple of songs in an LP live show. As an individual, mike is far from done. He seems a very driven guy with high set goals.

What should be in it?I think this time around he could and probably and needs to step it up a bit more. If he wants true success in the hip hop industry that is. As said earlier, include the names he has access to. For god's sake mike, USE THEM!!!. But not so much of one. In the beginning I actually thought he and SOB were altogether Fort Minor lol. I'm sure he is in touch with many other big names...who knows he could maybe even land Kanye, as he has links with lupe fiasco and jay-z.

Songs like "right Now" for me is an awesome song. Although nobody talks of it, I love it. Definately in my top 3 on the album.He will bring another one out, if not for publicity and all that, then definately for himself. It gives him a chance to stretch his legs and write exactly what he wants to write.

WizzyKid

WizzyKid Well-Known Member

There certainly needs to be another FM album, but he needs to be less including other artists and what they think is right and more spotlighting himself and his own interest of rap.