Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Kevin's courage has actually inspired me to confess something myself.

I wasn't sure if I should ever admit this on LPA, but because I can see that the majority of people on this forum are truly outstanding people, I've decided to go for it.

When I was younger, say between 12-14 I was a hugely insecure person when it came to popularity and appearance. See I've never liked the way I look, I've always been a fairly big person and even though I've had some great experiences with certain ladies, I've never been one of those people who could really go and put myself out there for the girls (how the hell Dave does it I'll never know. :lol:). Anyhoo in this time period I was going through some rough shit which I wont go in to because it's besides the point. I guess I kinda acted out by lying about certain things to make myself feel big and get some attention whether good or bad.

I signed up to LPA around a month short of my 14th birthday and I feel ashamed to admit that during my first year on the boards, I lied about alot of stuff. I figured that no one would care if I told a few mistruths here and there to big myself up a little bit. This included a story of a girl named Sarah as some of you might remember.

I said that at 14 years of age we were a tight, in love couple and that we gave our virginities to each other which resulted in her being pregnant. I also said that she ended up having an abortion and becoming seriously ill as a result. I even spoke to certain people outside of LPA about it including Dave and a few others and even wrote fucking pieces of writing to express how I was supposedly feeling. The fact is that that was all a lie. In reality Sarah was just a made up person based on a girl who at the time I was madly in love with. The stories I told on LPA were just certain senarios I'd imagined in my mind. I know it's fucking pathetic and wrong at that, but I guess I was just young and confused at the time.

I quit all that bullshit my second year into LPA so no one really has to worry about similar things happening again. Since then the girl who 'Sarah' was based on has moved away from London and although I have had feelings for other girls since then, I've never done anything extreme as to lie about things involving them and myself so everything is fine. I've grown up alot in the past 3 years during which I have had sexual experiences with girls - It first happened just shy of my 16th birthday as apposed to when I was 14 like I told people here. None of that really matters to me anymore though. I'm no longer some snivelling little punk who felt it was cool to take advantage of a great community and lie to them about certain things to make myself feel important.

I'd like to take this oppertunity to apologise to everyone I misled with any of the bollocks I said in my first year in LPA. I feel utterly ashamed of myself for lying to you. The majority of people here are really cool people and although I don't know you personally, the fact is that I log in to LPA at least once a day so in some weird way, you're all like my online friends. I know that sounds kinda sad but oh well, I mean it. :)

I just hope people wont take me as a lying punk or anything like that. I was young and stupid and although that's a seriously overused cliche, I would never wanna do anything to loose you guys' respect. Particularly those who I talk to outside of LPA (considering I think mine and Dave's bands will be big and will tour one day lol).

2. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Shit, I made a domino effect haven't I? :lol:

But I don't think you're a lying punk at all. We're reckless at that age, we can do anything and almost get away with it. What you may have said or done, I have no idea what exactly since I really don't remember 2004 with the exception of the shit with Angie and everything.

But in all honesty to you Luke, and to everybody...I actually did the same damn thing. It didn't take place here but it took place elsewhere with a friend I knew very well. So bad that I faked my own death, faked friends, faked family problems and problems at school. Like with Luke, I was also young, around the same age, so...for the same reasons he said, I was stupid and young as well and everything I have said or told all of you in the 2 years I have been here have been the honest to god truth.

You're a good person now, and you're also a good friend to me as well. You're my Team Rampage and Chain Gang brother. And I hope to keep it that way. ^_^

Last edited: Nov 8, 2007
  3. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Everyone is confessing things about themselves now. Amazing how in a way Friskey you have indirectly brought the forums together. You are the forum glue so to speak, and now everyone is coming out of the woodwork to admit things they never would have before. I can't necessarily think of anything about myself that I haven't admitted in some way or another, but I found an old self-biography of mine. It should give you all a glimpse into how messed up I used to be.

http://www.broken-silence.net/silenthope/aboutme.html

I'd like to warn you all that it contains some very foul language and is a little hard to read at spots. But for anyone who wants an idea of my past and what I went through, please...by all means go ahead and have a read.

4. Luke

@Kevin: Thanks for that dude. You're an awesome person and anyone who says otherwise deserves to rot. Chain Gang and Team Rampage ftw. Btw I just realised Team Rampage bares similarities to that of Team Rocket. Perhaps we should affiliate with them. :lol:

@Derek: I had no idea that you went through that shit man. I'd never have guessed you had such a troubled past because you seem like a pretty happy person, even more so now that you're with Andrea (but then again, anyone who can't see you're happy because you're with Andrea is either blind or has a shoesize IQ :lol:).

I've had problems with bullys in my time too actually. I look back on it now and I just think that it puts things into perspective when you go from being called weak or whatever and suffering through some emtional problems to eventually having a pretty awesome life. I think I speak for both of us Derek when I say that life is pretty peachy right now and any negative memory of the past is just a memory in the distance that wont happen again.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2007
  5. Derek

Amen to that. Life is good now, and that bullshit I wrote about is in the past. I am now doing better and probably making more money then any of those assholes.

I happen to know for a fact that the guy I wrote about in that blog, eventually got into drugs and lost all his money through internet gambling..eventually getting in trouble with the police.

Sounds like he had a good life, no? :p

6. User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Okay guys. Group hug. Now. :lol:

7. Friskey™

Wow, Derek...I didn't really know that. But you know, I also completely know what you went through as well. Throughout my childhood and school, people were always picking on me (for some reason, my parents put me in a after school daycare/support program with half of the kids there people who didn't like me). For a kid that was in the Emotional Support program, that's heartache horrible for you. Good news being is that most of the kids who picked on me or gave me shit or either in trouble, or have a shit load on their plate, so i'm not crying here. :lol:

8. Derek

Yeah isn't in funny how the people who call you losers end up getting in trouble with the law, and in turn end up being the real losers? Amazing how that works out. :lol:

9. Friskey™

Karma is such a awesome tool in life. :lol:

10. User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

You reap what you sow.

11. Derek

Forfeit the game/stop the talk show product of what you're taught to know/forfeit the game, cause tomorrow/when it's all done you reap what you sow.

....sorry. :lol:

12. Luke

I think in some weird unexplainable way, it's lifes own take of what goes around comes around. It's the same with me because I know that those bastards who put me through shit all that time ago have gone on to live a pretty shitty life.

:lol:

13. Derek

Because they take drugs or do whatever they think is necessary to 'fit in' and 'be cool', and by the time they realize those people they talked to in school are not really their friends, they have already hurt themselves so much through drugs, that there is no point in going back to what they used to be.

And it serves them right. You dish it out, you get it back in return.

14. Luke

Maybe things really do happen for a reason. We've all been put through shit in our lives on some level, it's those who come out of it stronger that shows charecter.

15. Derek

Well here's an update for you. I just found out the kid who punched me in the shoulder?

Get ready for this one.

.........he's a Scientologist. :lol:

16. Luke

Now you know someones not doing well when they resort to scientology. :lol:

17. Derek

Yeah that's like a dead giveaway. :lol:

18. Luke

Just look what happened to Tom Cruise, he ended up marrying someone who makes him look like a dwarf. :lol:

19. Derek

True but Katie Holmes can be fucking hot. Case in point:

[​IMG]

This is from perezhilton.com.

She makes him look terrible. :lol:

20. Luke

Underline the word can. :lol:

Percides, look at her eyes. She looks like she could boil your Rabbit if you piss her off. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.