Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Hello!I'm from Russia!

Hi,everybody!I'm 16.I'm a fan of LP from Russia!But I speak English well!!!It is very exotic,isn't it?Well,I have been listening to Lp for 6 years-write me!!!
    Linkin Park is the reason of my life!"Linkin Park FOREVER" is the law! I'm a big LP fan from Russia! Please write me on philstone@rbcmail.ru

hey there, how you doin'?

i'd take the email outa your name, so people on here are scary

normally you would be scared and running, but if i scare the new people aisha won't love me.

I'm called Tom.

p.s. there's a guy called Joe be very careful, cause he stalks people

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Sato View Post
    Tom is sweet. He lies too.
    sweet as in would you like to come back to my place for some 'coffee'

Do you know that Oprah did a whole show on just that line?
    well i know that now
    Last edited by Tom; 10-27-2006 at 09:50 PM.

TOM!
    yes aisha darling?

xD

look at my horse.
    Privet :]

welcome to the LPA!

my name is rachel and i will gladly be your friend :]

who knows. you can teach me some russian (i'm half russki myself)

Smile

Well, hello again! 2 Rachel --Ok!You'll be my friend-I'll be yours! Excuse me-i can make some mistakes in messages, because I'm not an American!But you can ask me what you want! I want to live in America.2 Rachel--Are you really half-russian ?-It's great!!! 2 ALL-Everybody!I respect you!You are a great society!

w00t, you said i was great!

look at my horse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philstone View Post
    Well, hello again! 2 Rachel --Ok!You'll be my friend-I'll be yours! Excuse me-i can make some mistakes in messages, because I'm not an American!But you can ask me what you want! I want to live in America.2 Rachel--Are you really half-russian ?-It's great!!! 2 ALL-Everybody!I respect you!You are a great society!
    yes i am half russian, my mother is full blooded. shes a russian-american though. her greatgrandparents came from russia,i dont know exactly what part though.

Smile

2 Rachel---Oh, is that true?So,it's great,it's nice!!!! But I don't like to live in Russia.I live very well,but Russia isn't very developed country.I watch MTV Russia on TV and see many Americans's life!It's very good!Actually, I think the USA is the most developed country in the world...and the most beautiful!I want to visit the USA,that's why I learn English! Is here anybody not from USA?...if you find mistakes,please excuse me--I'm not perfect at American English...good luck boys and girls!!!!

look at my horse.
    2 Rachel---Oh, is that true?So,it's great,it's nice!!!! But I don't like to live in Russia.I live very well,but Russia isn't very developed country.I watch MTV Russia on TV and see many Americans's life!It's very good!Actually, I think the USA is the most developed country in the world...and the most beautiful!I want to visit the USA,that's why I learn English! Is here anybody not from USA?...if you find mistakes,please excuse me--I'm not perfect at American English...good luck boys and girls!!!!
    heh, not every american's life here is great, but i understand where you're coming from. my grampy spoke russian and he told me that the reason his grandparents came over was because they were very poor and just wanted to go to the land of opportunity. his parents stayed in russia for a while and then came over since hitler was on the rise, and im a russian jew, so my family would have pretty much eliminated.

but i think japan is the most developed country in the world, with the us following. thats just a guess.

yeah, there are people here from all over the world, you're gonna like it here.

and don't worry. even some americans dont speak english properly lol.
    Last edited by Rachel; 10-29-2006 at 01:02 PM. Reason: lmfao. i can spell.

Smile

2 Rachel--- Well,you're absolutely right... What city(and state) are you from?I'm from Kaluga...It's just near the capital of Russia-Moscow!!! and how long have you been listening to LP?

Hi!I am from is St.Petersburg!!!!!Russia!!!!!!!

Smile

Круто здесь и русские есть!! Oh,it's nice i found Russsians here!!!2 Linsi---Privet,fanatka LP--ty iz fan-cluba?Ya iz fan-cluba...

look at my horse.
    2 Rachel--- Well,you're absolutely right... What city(and state) are you from?I'm from Kaluga...It's just near the capital of Russia-Moscow!!! and how long have you been listening to LP?
    I'm in Massachusetts here. Southeast of the capital, Boston. I won't put the actual town, sorry ^^;; I don't want people coming and stalking me...*cough*joe*cough*

But wow, near moskva eh? Sounds really nice. Yeah, I think my relatives are from around that area. My boyfriend just bought me a matrioshka set from there. he didn't visit, but he odered it off some site that had its headquarters in moskva or something to that extent

Smile

2 Rachel Waymoot?Brockton?Quincey?--not from this cities?Ok!I'm sorry---it's not necessary that you note your town....Your boyfriend bought matrioshka-it's so nice...What is your date of birth?if it's not a secret ...you're in Massachusetts-sounds good-it's not far from NY,isn't it?Oh,have you ever been to NY?

Hey there, Philstone. I'm from Russia meself, so.. yeah, привет!

First thing's first, read and re-read the rules, they will help. Otherwise, all's fine and dandy in LPA-land. You're sure to have a good time here.

TEAM RAMPAGE. Formerly known as tornrose&Mali&Maranwe&Sawyer&Hodgins&Panic&Malice&Psyche&Sake

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Hey there, Philstone. I'm from Russia meself, so.. yeah, привет!

First thing's first, read and re-read the rules, they will help. Otherwise, all's fine and dandy in LPA-land. You're sure to have a good time here.
    Ok!Thanks....heh...what city are you from?

Ok!Thanks....heh...what city are you from?
    Moscow.

look at my horse.
    2 Rachel Waymoot?Brockton?Quincey?--not from this cities?Ok!I'm sorry---it's not necessary that you note your town....Your boyfriend bought matrioshka-it's so nice...What is your date of birth?if it's not a secret ...you're in Massachusetts-sounds good-it's not far from NY,isn't it?Oh,have you ever been to NY?
    Ehehe.

Weymouth, you mean? Yeah, we have weird city names. And it's Quincy. Lol, don't worry. Those are somewhat easy townnames.

Actually, you guessed it, Brockton.

Wow.

You actually knew Brockton lol.

But yeah, he bought me matrioshka for my 16th birthday. It's Nov. 28th :]

Egh, Mass is a little away from NY, but it's relatively close. And no, I've never been to NY. I've been to Florida, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Washington D.C. That was a fun trip :]

Thread Information