Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feat. Mike

Bn/Thg:930
    Think about all the Rappers on this cd who are gonna get Mike on their cds. And maybe Chester. That would tight. It's gonna be Linkin Park's year next year.

Bryan
    yea...that would be cool if they got Mike to guest rap on their cd

LPAssociation.com Administrator Derek's Avatar
    Originally posted by Bn/Thg:930@Aug 15 2002, 02:18 PM
    Think about all the Rappers on this cd who are gonna get Mike on their cds. And maybe Chester. That would tight. It's gonna be Linkin Park's year next year.
    Yes like... I think it was..Proof..from D12, will have a guest spot from Mike on his solo album, should be pretty tight.
    The LPA is self funded. We support our hosting costs out of pocket and through ads, and although we do not expect our users to donate...any monetary contribution helps.
    To donate towards hosting costs and help support the site, please click on the Donate button below.

Check Out AltWire - My Latest Project

true dat

Bryan
    Originally posted by LinkiedTheory+Aug 15 2002, 11:07 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LinkiedTheory @ Aug 15 2002, 11:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Bn/Thg:930@Aug 15 2002, 02:18 PM
    Think about all the Rappers on this cd who are gonna get Mike on their cds. And maybe Chester. That would tight. It&#39;s gonna be Linkin Park&#39;s year next year.
    Yes like... I think it was..Proof..from D12, will have a guest spot from Mike on his solo album, should be pretty tight. [/b][/quote]
    hmm...i know who D12 is, but i dunno the individual members BUT...thats pretty cool anyway&#33;

I think that Mike should go on tour wit tha xecutioners eminem and D12

Ambient
    Originally posted by LinkiedTheory+Aug 15 2002, 10:07 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LinkiedTheory @ Aug 15 2002, 10:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Bn/Thg:930@Aug 15 2002, 02:18 PM
    Think about all the Rappers on this cd who are gonna get Mike on their cds. And maybe Chester. That would tight. It&#39;s gonna be Linkin Park&#39;s year next year.
    Yes like... I think it was..Proof..from D12, will have a guest spot from Mike on his solo album, should be pretty tight. [/b][/quote]
    Ah, cool. I heard about the D12 thing.. I wonder how it&#39;ll turn out.

there might be alot of cussing mike

lol mike will be kept up at night remembering all the cussing. It will haunt him

its gonna be cool hearing mike cuss rap

No it wont. I believe that Mike is a role model and knows it. He didnt even say sh&#33;t on the freestyles. He said Sh.... So he knows that little kids look up to him so i doubt he would cuss.

Bryan
    Originally posted by White Pony(turntables)@Aug 15 2002, 09:30 PM
    its gonna be cool hearing mike cuss rap
    ummm...why?

Ambient
    Originally posted by Bn/Thg:930@Aug 15 2002, 10:27 PM
    No it wont. I believe that Mike is a role model and knows it. He didnt even say sh&#33;t on the freestyles. He said Sh.... So he knows that little kids look up to him so i doubt he would cuss.
    Well, Mike&#39;s cursed before on songs.. so I hope people won&#39;t be disappointed if he does happen to curse on some tracks.. =/

What's a 'Grey Daze'?
    Originally posted by LinkiedTheory@Aug 15 2002, 03:07 PM
    Yes like... I think it was..Proof..from D12, will have a guest spot from Mike on his solo album, should be pretty tight.
    Yeah, you&#39;re right. Linkin Park will appear on Proof&#39;s solo album - Searchin 4 Jerry Garcia. In Stores 11/26/02.

searchin for jerry garcia oughta be a motha tight album.

i wonder what the song will be about

Originally posted by LinkiedTheory+Aug 15 2002, 11:07 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LinkiedTheory @ Aug 15 2002, 11:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Bn/Thg:930@Aug 15 2002, 02:18 PM
    A little change in pace...the collaborted band was now confirmed as Papa Roach, not Linkin Park, but still exciting to see

oh so papa roach is gonna be in the song?

that sucks. I was looking forward to hearing somebody Feat. LP.

well you can listen to its going down featuring mike and joe or
    karma killer featuring chester

Thread Information