Thread: Karmacode

LPA Super Member

Karmacode

I have only listen to the cd once and i must say that The cd is a huge dissapointment BUT maybe it will grow on me, but right now i'm speechless i don't what to say, some songs are good but overall i think this cd is weak
    i hope it grows on me because then i would be very mad, Lacuna coil can do better now that The entire US will know them this is what they sound like? come on this fu***** sux!!
    Andrea fierro was cool on the other cd's but he's really gay on this one, i had read that he improve but improved what? he still sux and he sux now more than ever, i would love if he left the band and let all the singing duties to Christina Scabbia.

You're warned for homophobic language.

And for christs sake, use periods.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Johnny
    I have only listen to the cd once and i must say that The cd is a huge dissapointment BUT maybe it will grow on me, but right now i'm speechless i don't what to say, some songs are good but overall i think this cd is weak
    i hope it grows on me because then i would be very mad, Lacuna coil can do better now that The entire US will know them this is what they sound like? come on this fu***** sux!!
    Andrea fierro was cool on the other cd's but he's really gay on this one, i had read that he improve but improved what? he still sux and he sux now more than ever, i would love if he left the band and let all the singing duties to Christina Scabbia.

What?

He doesn't like the male singer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Johnny
    I have only listened to the CD once and I must say that the CD is a huge disappointment, BUT maybe it will grow on me. Right now I'm speechless, I don't know what to say, some songs are good but overall I think this CD is weak. I hope it grows on me because otherwise I will be very mad, Lacuna coil can do better! Now the entire US will know them for this & what this sounds like, come on, this CD is very inadequate.

Andrea Fierro was cool on the other CD's but he's really not up to par on this one, I've read that he has improved, but improved what? He still isn't that great and he's especially disappointing now more than ever. I would love if he left the band and left all the singing duties to Christina Scabbia.
    Edited for those who didn't get it the first time round.

mercury summer
    Maybe it's just me, but I really like this CD. It's no Comalies but I doubt Lacuna Coil will top that album. On a side note I think that Andrea is a key part of Lacuna. Without him they'd just become an Evanesence/Nightwish/Within Temptation clone, whereas becuase he actually does a balanced amount of singing, they have a unique sound, which is good, and makes them far more interesting to listen to.
    "...what do you exect to see, everytime you look at me?"

LPA Super Member

Karmacode

I know what u mean, at first i hated andrea's voice then i downloaded all their previous records and i learn to love andrea's voice LOL
    but with this new cd is like it's the same thing over again, yesterday i wasn't that satisfied but i know the same thing will happen sooner or later ( i will like andrea's voice on this cd) maybe i have to listen to the cd more you know
    but i think the cd will be grear is just that i wasn expecting something better (not that this cd is bad).

Banned
    I really don't like this CD at all. There seems to be no substance to it, to me. It's just not interesting.

LPA Super Member

Karmacode

comalies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Karmacode

I'm really liking this cd, especially the "Enjoy The Silence" cover and songs like "Within Me", "What I See", "Fragments of Faith", and "In Visible Light".

LPA Super Member

Karmacode

what i see, within me, enjoy the silence are truly awesome
    the rest has to grow on me.

Ntr/Mssion
    AT least you get to hear it... it isn't going to be released here until April 3rd

Thread Information