Alternate Version of "Believe Me" Video Online

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Oct 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Laurent Briet, the director for Fort Minor's international single "Believe Me", has posted a more refined version of the "Believe Me" video on his personal website. He had this to say:

"The video airing in europe and asia is a “first” version. We had to meet the deadline for international release, but then worked some more it. Same edit, but more refined work on the post production side."

Click here to view the video.

Thanks to Paul!

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

tip top!

[edit]: can you get it to play without having quicktime7.0? i dont have windows 2000 or XP (i have ME)

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Yeah, there must be a way to play it without the most recent Quicktime. I can hear the sound but I can't see the video. I have insufficient privileges to download anything on the computer because my dad isn't letting me have any administrative privileges.

越南

越南 Well-Known Member

... whats different about it?
    looks the same to me. they probably just added a few short clips i didnt notice.

Justin V.

Justin V. Professional Lurker

Yeah, there must be a way to play it without the most recent Quicktime. I can hear the sound but I can't see the video. I have insufficient privileges to download anything on the computer because my dad isn't letting me have any administrative privileges. [/b][/quote]
    Then you're kind of screwed. You do need Quicktime 7. You can look on the FM boards for links of the video converted to mpg and avi.

I can definitely see the difference DJHahn. The video looks a lot more refined. The effects fit in to the video better. I don't know how you missed the singing Shinoda Light-head that wasn't in the first version.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Then you're kind of screwed. You do need Quicktime 7. You can look on the FM boards for links of the video converted to mpg and avi.

I can definitely see the difference DJHahn. The video looks a lot more refined. The effects fit in to the video better. I don't know how you missed the singing Shinoda Light-head that wasn't in the first version. [/b][/quote]
    I was able to watch it, thankfully.

Jakks

Jakks Point 0

Had to update quicktime to watch it, but its all good

They've added some new effects like the guy (maybe mike) singing the "believe me" part, if you look closely you can make him out like 2/3 times in the video

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

Its so much better now. Maybe because of the video quality.

越南

越南 Well-Known Member

I can definitely see the difference DJHahn. The video looks a lot more refined. The effects fit in to the video better. I don't know how you missed the singing Shinoda Light-head that wasn't in the first version. [/b][/quote]
    ah i see the mike shinoda head light effects part now.. I didnt really notice the light effects the first time.

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

Yah I think this video is definitely better than the european version. I mean yah maybe it is cause it is such good quality, but either way its pretty good.

Ant

Ant Ambient

I thought it was better than "Petrified" the first time I saw it, and now I think it's even better.

Still, neither are as good as pretty much any Linkin Park video, but they're still good.

KirbyRockz

KirbyRockz Well-Known Member

1) I love that you can see some artwork from the cover in the video
    2) Creepy light art of Mike singing
    3) Them twitching through the air. SSB:M anyone?
    4) Guy in yellow doesn'y have a chain. He looks sad. >_>
    5) The camera panning thing reminds me of bullettime. <_<

tremulant

tremulant Well-Known Member

egads.. i cant see any. all i can see is the skull and crossbones during the dum part.. but that was there in the old version too.. If there are more can anyone tell me where and what time it shows in the clip.. im hopeless :p

i like how they put the singing lighty mike at the end of the drum solo because with just the spot of light those few seconds of the clip was so boring because all that was there to look at was and exit sign :p

but one thing that i thought they would fix is the whole freezing-tak during that shot (its at 2:58 - 3:01 of the clip) he doesnt appear to be moving atall and its a bit wierd to look at.. i dunno, thats just me

ALSO.. another thing to pick at.. i dont like how they blurred it at the end.. i thought the end part was the coolest how the colours and light-squares seperated.. they dont really show that and they dont show Ryu and Tak jumping!

that was funny :(

lol i bitch too much.. the clip was great

Paperku7

Paperku7 Banned

same edited clips, just different effects. good video but as said earlier, any linkin park video makes that one look like a high school a/v class creation.

MENTOR

MENTOR Member

godd video :hugz:

linkin_theory922

linkin_theory922 Well-Known Member

OH MAN...I totally agree....

MaX

MaX Well-Known Member

Erm..
    The video cant be seen anymore..
    Someone close this thread or do something..
    Or can somebody post another link of the Believe Me vid
    :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.