New Sig

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Feenix, Oct 10, 2005.

Feenix

Feenix Well I Do

Hey dudes and dudettes.
    I decided to make myself another new sig. So I thought i'd post here and see what ya'll think of it. Comments are apprechiated, good or bad.

Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Apparently this topic is too good for your sig? :lol:

Feenix

Feenix Well I Do

I did look through that but it does appear that many people give quite short opinions. And you also only get one. I would find it a lot more useful to have several opinions in order to better decide what to do with my sig.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

My thoughts exactly. I think that the other thread is stupid and go to hell :lol: B)

Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

My thoughts exactly. I think that the other thread is stupid and go to hell :lol: B) [/b][/quote]
    Hah, yeah.

I don't even see the point of that topic anymore. All it is, is an extremely short comment and rating; end of story.

But anyways, if this topic doesn't get locked, your sig isn't bad, how'd you make that effect?

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

It seems pretty cool, but dude you know me, you need a matching avatar to get any cred at all. :lol:

Feenix

Feenix Well I Do

Lemme see, if I remember, I started off with the FM logo with the circles around it. That was in the bottom right of an FM Wallpaper .
    I then wrote in "Feenix" with the Linkin Park font to the left of it and used one of the filters, can't remember which.
    Then I grabbed the old fortminor.com background and shoved it over the top. Used the variations tool to get the blue. Then used the cutout filter to finish it off. Quite straight forward really.