Rammstein - Rosenrot Tracklisting

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by $pvcxGhxztCasey, Oct 1, 2005.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Well, I'll be in line to buy this. I believe it comes out in Germany on October 28th, so...

Oh yeah, the premiere for the video of Benzin was today. It should be on the net about now.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

saunderitos

saunderitos Banned

the videos good,and im really excited for the album,but the front cover was a big dissapointment for me

Rinkin

Rinkin Well-Known Member

Does that mean you judge an album by the cover?

Ant

Ant Ambient

I didn't really like Rosenrot, but maybe I'll like the whole CD.

saunderitos

saunderitos Banned

Does that mean you judge an album by the cover? [/b][/quote]
    no, im still gonna buy the cd nooby :p

its the same as Reise,reise japan edition

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

Same cover yes, but if Benzin represents the rest of the album, it's gonna rock!

saunderitos

saunderitos Banned

yeh

DIJ Metal

DIJ Metal Banned

does anyone know where I can download Rammstein bootlegs? if you do send me a PM please ^_^ I hope this album kicks ass I may actually go buy this cd if it comes with a DVD

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

Benzin is Rammstein's best work up to date. Perhaps i'll give Rosenrot a try, let's hope it's as dark and heavy as this track.

saunderitos

saunderitos Banned

:eek: what rammstein have you been listening to?

Spieluhr owns benzin,loads of steins song surpass it

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Don't ask for MP3s and read the rules.

DIJ Metal

DIJ Metal Banned

I didn't ask for MP3s I asked for a link to a website with bootlegs weither it's FLAC files or what. nowhere in the rules does it say you can't post links it just says no posting MP3s. Also I thought you just meant no posting LP mp3s it doesn't say anything about Rammstein. honestly if you're going to run a website you should make the rules crystal clear and cover all bases because there will always be smartasses like me that find the loopholes lol :p

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

09. Do not ask for/post MP3s
    Asking for MP3s on this site is not tolerated. It is against the law for us to put copyrighted MP3's up on the forums for people to just download. If you're found asking for MP3s, you will be warned. Staff will give addtional warnings as they see fit. It is also requested you do not post links to MP3s, unless from the band's official site (or from a site where they posted the MP3 themselves, such as purevolume.com), as that is copyright infringement and cannot be allowed on these forums.

That applies to ANY media file for ANY band. Bootlegs are illegal and we do not want them on the forum, and being a FLAC file instead of an MP3 does not make it legal. There are no loopholes. DO NOT ASK WHERE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD MUSIC. Simple as that. Be lucky I didn't warn you this time.

DIJ Metal

DIJ Metal Banned

you didn't warn me because deep down inside you know I had a point and you got scared. I'm through arguing for today :D

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

No offense but it's clear to me you don't know when to stop typing ;)

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

This is ridiculous, the rule is right in front of you and you STILL DIDN'T READ IT.

Here, I'll re-emphasize;

Asking for MP3s on this site is not tolerated. It is against the law for us to put copyrighted MP3's up on the forums for people to just download. If you're found asking for MP3s, you will be warned. Staff will give addtional warnings as they see fit. It is also requested you do not post links to MP3s, unless from the band's official site (or from a site where they posted the MP3 themselves, such as purevolume.com), as that is copyright infringement and cannot be allowed on these forums.

So, you can either stop being a fool, or you can continue being a nuisance and actually get warned this time. Do youself a favor and don't say one more word in this thread.

DIJ Metal

DIJ Metal Banned

I do know when to stop typing. that's why I said I'm done arguing for today I've stopped typing on that subject.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Maybe that's because deep down inside you know we have a point and you got scared?

Seems that way.

DIJ Metal

DIJ Metal Banned

This is ridiculous, the rule is right in front of you and you STILL DIDN'T READ IT.

Here, I'll re-emphasize;

So, you can either stop being a fool, or you can continue being a nuisance and actually get warned this time. Do youself a favor and don't say one more word in this thread. [/b][/quote]
    I understand you mean EVERY BAND but in the rules it says "the band's" and since this is a LP forum it's not clear on weither it's LP or every band in general. I know what it really is now but there will be someone along the line that is just like me and won't notice so Im just saying you may want to make it perfectly clear in the rule thread. I'm sorry for being such an asshole right now I'm just in a real irritable mood and every little thing is pissing me off. I apologize, I don't wanna be banned again I have been banned from here many many times before lol