TO ALL LPU CONCERT GO'ERS! Introduce Yourselves!

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by ZaintLP, Mar 12, 2003.

ZaintLP

ZaintLP Member

:joe: :rob: :chaz: :mike: :brad: :phoenix:

Hey LPA'ers Im so excited LPU Concert at Roseland is under 24 hrs away. I think its awesome that LP is giving LP fans the chance to see them in concert for free. Its gonna be so phat that 100% LP fans will be under one roof! :D ! Its like one big happy LP family watching LP rock out...and give us 110%!!! I cant wait. Well anyways for all of you that got tickets if not in NYC Roseland tomorrow...can you guys introduce yourselves...to each other ( pics if u want ) ....and post where you guys will be attending the LPU concert...and ur feelings and comments on this awesome tour. * If you are attending tomorrow in Rosedale...let me share with you that the place fits 4,000 people. So far what i have heard there have only been about 2,050 sold. So hopefully the place wont be crammed! Also blindside is gonna be opening up for them tomorrow* I cant wait for the 7 new songs off Meteora...its gonna rock :joe: Ok guys cant wait to read the people that i and others will share this awesome concert with...Later LPA'ers

:chaz: <-----Chaz Rock$!!

Riffs

Riffs Member

ok