Any1 Going to the Summer Sanitarium Tour

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Ryan_LP, Mar 11, 2003.

Ryan_LP

Ryan_LP Active Member

I got my tickets ordered, I cant wait!!! I get to see both of my favorite bands Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit. The really cool thing is that in the next two months both of there Cds will be out :)

Ryan_LP

Ryan_LP Active Member

oh yeah, and how can i forget one of the best rock groups in rock n' roll history, METALLICA!!!!!! :p

osctotheedge

osctotheedge Banned

I am going in August at the Collosium in LA. I hate Limp Bizkit, but I am going there for LP, Metallica, and Deftones

Ryan_LP

Ryan_LP Active Member

Im Going to Chicago to see them, Mudvayne will be pretty cool to see too!!! ;)

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

i would like to c them...damn. how much does the tix cost?

Ryan_LP

Ryan_LP Active Member

Where Im going, $75 a ticket plus $7 convience fee per ticket plus $8 shipping. Its not cheap ;)

321xero

321xero Guest

i heard mudvayne puts on a kick-ass live show, or they did. metallica "one of the best rock groups in rock n' roll history," ? i think they ARE history. i wouldn't be surprised if those foggies played with i.v. bags injected into them. i think they don't go with the other bands there because their style is totally different even though it's their show. plus, i thought metallica and limp bizkit had beef between each other. deftones and linkin park are gonna tear it up, no doubt. but what about limp? they have no more wes and i heard fred is learning guitar. how the hell is fred gonna put on a crazy-ass show with a guitar in his hand, and does he suck? haha. i hope linkin park comes out and performs with deftones or something. if anyone here went to the family values tour, you'd've seen chester perform with stone temple pilots to "Dead and Bloated," which REALLY effin rocks. i have it live from washington, d.c. and it's awesome.

Ryan_LP

Ryan_LP Active Member

lol, it is kinda funny that fred is learning the guitar, but i heard they have someone to fill in for the tour..... just temporary, but i really dunno :phoenix:

321xero

321xero Guest

this temp. guitar player better rock otherwise i'll have paid a lot of money for crap.

Ryan_LP

Ryan_LP Active Member

ALso i have to bring up that I HEARD THIS!!!! God only knows if it is true??