Album Leak Reporting Thread

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Mark, Jul 11, 2005.

Ant

Ant Ambient

Damn, I cant find it anywhere [/b][/quote]
    I can, but it's not worth getting at the few people that have it... too much of a hastle. I'll get it tomorrow.

Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS 10 YEARS?!?!

Jeeeesh. <_<

:chemist:

Is this "10 Years" ?

Ant

Ant Ambient

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS 10 YEARS?!?!

Jeeeesh. <_<

:chemist:

Is this "10 Years" ? [/b][/quote]
    Yes.

I found a good place that has it! Getting it now :D :D :D

EDIT: So far it's good, but it suffers from what I was afraid of: a producer messing with their sound way too much! "Killing All That Holds You" was amazing... sorry, but Josh Abraham messed this one up. I love him as a producer, but he just doesn't work with quite a few bands.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I broken down and downloaded A Different Kind Of Pain. I figured i wouldn't get it until mid September, having to import it from the US, that's almost two months away, so i made a choice.

I still can't get a hold of 10 Years. :(

Ant

Ant Ambient

As a fan (of 10 Years), I honestly can't say you're missing much.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Nooooo!!!

You suck! :lol:

How is it, Joe?

Joe

:lol: I know, i know... i suck, but waiting for two month would have killed me. If it was being released in the UK, i would have waited. :(

The album is amazing though, beautiful is the word. It's a little different from the other albums. It kind of has a set atmosphere all the way through listening to it. Listening to those Radio tracks kind of ruined it a little, but it didn't really matter as you get to hear them in their best quality. Every song is brilliant and has a deep meaning.

It's different from YOTS, the lyrics go deeper and the songs aren't structured like your typical radio rock song. It's a shame there's no acoustic songs, but it has the majority of soft / uplifting songs and there's always radio / live performances for acoustic versions.

I personally think ADKOP is the better album, but YOTS has some better songs. In other words, there are some tracks better than others on the album, but the tracks that are good are absolutely amazing.

I can't wait for the CD, i'm hoping that there will be a hidden track featured on the actual album, as there's not one here. Also, i can't wait for the cover art. Great, great album.

Mark

So what you're saying is that ADKOP is a better collection of songs, the better album as a whole, but YOTS has a few songs that are better (namely "Wasted Years" and "Black Sunday").

There better not be a "Stupid Girl"-esque song. :lol: Worst song on YOTS. But I doubt there is. From what I've heard, it's so emotional and beautiful.

Joe

Yes, that's exactly what i'm saying.

... and don't worry, no "Stupid Girl"-esque song here. :lol: It really is an emotional album, so, so great.

I've decided to delete the album, after listening to it two / three times. I'm waiting for the album, this is going to kill me, but it's for the best. :lol:

Ant

Ant Ambient

That song ruined "Year Of The Spider". That album would've been great if there was just another song in the vein of the rest of the album.

...if you ask me, at least. :lol:

Mark

Yes, that's exactly what i'm saying.

... and don't worry, no "Stupid Girl"-esque song here. :lol: It really is an emotional album, so, so great.

I've decided to delete the album, after listening to it two / three times. I'm waiting for the album, this is going to kill me, but it's for the best. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Maybe you could pre-order it through Amazon?

If you go to an HMV over there, you can ask them to order it through Amazon.com because they're partners, and they'll have it in quicker.

I still think it comes out one day before in the UK, I can't see why Lava wouldn't export it over to Europe until later.

Joe

Maybe you could pre-order it through Amazon?

If you go to an HMV over there, you can ask them to order it through Amazon.com because they're partners, and they'll have it in quicker.

I still think it comes out one day before in the UK, I can't see why Lava wouldn't export it over to Europe until later. [/b][/quote]
    Half of the bands I listen to don't release their albums over here, i always have to import them, usually through Amazon. HMV sometimes get them in a short while after, but not always & i don't really want to take the risk of them not having it. I could always ask the next time i go to HMV, but i'll probably end up ordering it off Amazon and waiting the extra two weeks.

Plus if HMV do get them in, they're always really expensive because they're on import.

Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

Silverstein's Discovering The Waterfront has leaked. I might download it later.

John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

i'm listening to Silverstein :D

2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

lol, me too, since i found that, but can't find the f'n 10 years CD :angry:

not too familiar with silverstein's old work, but i'm liking this CD

LPdiscovery02

LPdiscovery02 Well-Known Member

emery's the question has leaked but since it comes out in ten days i guess its not that big a deal but it sounds really good

Rinkin

Rinkin Well-Known Member

This 10 Years album is good stuff. Very good.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

That song ruined "Year Of The Spider". That album would've been great if there was just another song in the vein of the rest of the album.

...if you ask me, at least. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    That's what you get when you have someone other than Scoot write the lyrics. :lol:

Downloading it now, I'm jittery.

danielpsoad-09

danielpsoad-09 Well-Known Member

Blindside's ' The Great Depression' has been leaked ..... it's an awesome album !!!

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

That leaked a while ago. Old news.