Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Wallpaper

  1. #1
    bread crumbs & white stones
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
    Posts
    34,889
    Have fun with this. It's a very simple wallpaper but it's pretty cool.
    So... I'll keep searching for a place called home.
    I'll rip my roots from this earth into the unknown.
    Is it for the dreams I chased or the ones I caught?
    This mystery, this misery is killing me.
    So, now, I'll leave behind a murder scene.
    My life isn't real; it's just s silhouette.
    And, when the sun goes down, I won't exist.

  2. #2
    Bryan
    Guest
    Very cool. I kinda edited it around a little to my liking, basically I just took the main image out and put it on a 800 x 600 black background.

    Pretty technical stuff huh?!

  3. #3
    bread crumbs & white stones
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
    Posts
    34,889
    Originally posted by Chester 76@Mar 8 2003, 08:25 PM
    Very cool. I kinda edited it around a little to my liking, basically I just took the main image out and put it on a 800 x 600 black background.

    Pretty technical stuff huh?!
    Yeah, so tough.

  4. #4
    Bryan
    Guest
    Originally posted by Akuma+Mar 8 2003, 09:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Akuma @ Mar 8 2003, 09:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Chester 76@Mar 8 2003, 08:25 PM
    Very cool. I kinda edited it around a little to my liking, basically I just took the main image out and put it on a 800 x 600 black background.

    Pretty technical stuff huh?&#33;
    Yeah, so tough. [/b][/quote]
    Thats about the toughest thing I can do...


  5. #5
    bread crumbs & white stones
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
    Posts
    34,889
    Originally posted by Chester 76+Mar 8 2003, 08:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chester 76 @ Mar 8 2003, 08:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Akuma@Mar 8 2003, 09:26 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--Chester 76
    @Mar 8 2003, 08:25 PM
    Very cool. I kinda edited it around a little to my liking, basically I just took the main image out and put it on a 800 x 600 black background.

    Pretty technical stuff huh?&#33;

    Yeah, so tough.
    Thats about the toughest thing I can do...

    [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m sorry.

  6. #6
    Oblivion
    Guest
    Its so off center *falls on floor.*

  7. #7
    bread crumbs & white stones
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
    Posts
    34,889
    Originally posted by Oblivion@Mar 9 2003, 01:39 AM
    Its so off center *falls on floor.*
    I did that on purpose.

  8. #8
    Bryan
    Guest
    Originally posted by Oblivion@Mar 9 2003, 02:39 AM
    Its so off center *falls on floor.*
    He was making an artistic statement.

    :chemist:

  9. #9
    Oblivion
    Guest
    Hey Akuma is only LPA Team, I thought he owned it.

  10. #10
    bread crumbs & white stones
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
    Posts
    34,889
    Originally posted by Oblivion@Mar 9 2003, 02:18 AM
    Hey Akuma is only LPA Team, I thought he owned it.
    You thought I owned LPA? No, no that&#39;s Alex.

  11. #11
    What's a 'Grey Daze'?
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    33
    just say only one "it&#39;s cool" LoL my sister tell me -> she want to do that&#33;&#33;

  12. #12
    Ambient
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,092
    It&#39;s cool, but i dont like what you did to the LP-text.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •