no friends

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by MaDd BoKo 03, Mar 8, 2003.

MaDd BoKo 03

MaDd BoKo 03 Banned

one more day, 24 more horus to go, of sitting around, and playing games, ill take some time out to plan my day, won't take too long, cuz i have no friends, i realyl wish i had somethign to do, i know i'll get threw, if ijust had friends, ( chorus) everyday is a new adventrue, its actually just layign around, all a bore, lets work this out, mom says "get some friends" if it was only that easy, (verse 2) Everything i say gets misunderstood , maybe i should just shut my mouth, but thats why i have no friends, im standing by the phone all day, hoping sumone woudl call, anyone, god jsut ive me some firends,...(chorus)...(verse3) Ever get the feeling?, like youre completely lost, you cant find your mind, nothign but nothing as it seems, words just come and go, its as if all the werid dreams have turend your brains into ####, the tickign of the clock, slashes the silence with a knife, and you ask, wheres my life, im sick of being sumone im not, just to get firends, if i have to change, id rather be alone ...(chorus)

MaDd BoKo 03

MaDd BoKo 03 Banned

Ha this doesn't even need a response it sucks..i think i was sleeping when i wrote this

MaDd BoKo 03

MaDd BoKo 03 Banned

Yes..I realize i wrote that twice..but the first time i didn't think it worked o well

321xero

321xero Guest

3 posts in a row to yourself - wow, good job. <_<

why don't you try applying this word:

O R G A N I Z A T I O N

damnit kid, if you're gonna post lyrics, be serious.

MaDd BoKo 03

MaDd BoKo 03 Banned

Who said i wasn't serious..just shut up kid you think your a music critic..your advice sucks!

Shinji

Shinji Illuminate

hahaha he's talking to himself