Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1
    Ntr/Mssion
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NewYork
    Posts
    127
    I've seen it before, but has anyone else ever seen it? Just a little curious

  2. #2
    LPA VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    8,702
    I have it on DVD. They're releasing it on Mark Romanek's Directors Label DVD compilation this fall.
    meet the team.



  3. #3
    Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C User Name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    7,078
    Can't you also view it on markromanek.com?
    So, I'm going to go kick Abaddon in the balls. Later.

  4. #4
    LPAssociation.com Administrator Derek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Reading, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    38,369
    Originally posted by Ander@Jun 21 2005, 07:48 PM
    I have it on DVD. They're releasing it on Mark Romanek's Directors Label DVD compilation this fall.
    I have that too, except mine is signed by Mark Romanek himself.

    Check Out AltWire - My Latest Project

    HELP THE LPA:


  5. #5
    Ntr/Mssion
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NewYork
    Posts
    127
    wow thats cool, i really like the end of it where mike writes "En Proceso" and just throws the spray can.

  6. #6
    LPA VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    8,702
    Originally posted by Dark Knight@Jun 21 2005, 05:21 PM
    wow thats cool, i really like the end of it where mike writes "En Proceso" and just throws the spray can.
    Yeah. That's basically the only difference.

  7. #7
    HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Evan™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Harrogate, UK
    Posts
    11,743
    Originally posted by Ander+Jun 22 2005, 02:31 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ander @ Jun 22 2005, 02:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Dark Knight@Jun 21 2005, 05:21 PM
    wow thats cool, i really like the end of it where mike writes "En Proceso" and just throws the spray can.
    Yeah. That&#39;s basically the only difference. [/b][/quote]
    lol..i never seen it before....i think ill go check it out....
    The E in Evan stands for Epic


    I R PART OF TEAM ANIME!

  8. #8
    Banned XVZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Souburg,Zeeland,Holland
    Posts
    602
    I saw that video be4,cause i downloaded the video.

  9. #9
    Originally posted by Ander@Jun 22 2005, 12:48 AM
    I have it on DVD. They&#39;re releasing it on Mark Romanek&#39;s Directors Label DVD compilation this fall.
    Is there any chance you could scan it or get images of it? We&#39;d really appreciate it for the linkin park discography we&#39;ve done.

  10. #10
    LPA Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    24,702
    Originally posted by Pilkington+Jun 22 2005, 12:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pilkington @ Jun 22 2005, 12:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Ander@Jun 22 2005, 12:48 AM
    I have it on DVD. They&#39;re releasing it on Mark Romanek&#39;s Directors Label DVD compilation this fall.
    Is there any chance you could scan it or get images of it? We&#39;d really appreciate it for the linkin park discography we&#39;ve done. [/b][/quote]
    So, he has to do something for your site?


    Formerly known as Chris.

  11. #11
    Originally posted by Chris+Jun 22 2005, 12:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chris @ Jun 22 2005, 12:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Pilkington@Jun 22 2005, 12:19 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--Ander
    @Jun 22 2005, 12:48 AM
    I have it on DVD. They&#39;re releasing it on Mark Romanek&#39;s Directors Label DVD compilation this fall.

    Is there any chance you could scan it or get images of it? We&#39;d really appreciate it for the linkin park discography we&#39;ve done.
    So, he has to do something for your site? [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s the plan
    Seriously though, we don&#39;t need pictures of it, but they would really be appreciated. That&#39;s one of the rare items we don&#39;t have any pictures of, and almost no info on.

  12. #12
    LPA Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    24,702
    If you want scans/images of the DVD, you should wait till fall because it isnt out yet

  13. #13
    Ntr/Mssion ~ immortal soul ~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Ingelheim/Germany
    Posts
    128
    I think there are also scans of Mike writing that "En proceso" line in the FTI book...


    JULIEN-K - DEATH TO ANALOG
    OUT MARCH 10, 2009!!


    Julien-K MySpace
    Official Homepage
    Pre-Order Death To Analog

  14. #14
    Originally posted by Chris@Jun 22 2005, 02:49 PM
    If you want scans/images of the DVD, you should wait till fall because it isnt out yet
    Not that DVD.
    It&#39;s the DVD-R with just the faint &#39;uncut&#39; video on it we need pictures of, the ones sent out by mark romanek. Interesting to know it&#39;ll also be on the directors label though.

  15. #15
    Mind Your Manners. Luke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    LANDAN!!!
    Posts
    15,155
    A Faint uncut video? I never heard of it in my life

    Whats the difference about the uncut video?

  16. #16
    OMG, it's Alfred Molina! Astat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    St. Cloud, MN
    Posts
    3,647
    Originally posted by Hellflame@Jun 22 2005, 11:36 AM
    A Faint uncut video? I never heard of it in my life

    Whats the difference about the uncut video?
    It&#39;s the same until the end, after the song ends it shows Mike spray painting "En Processo" on the wall of the set, and he throws the paint can up in the air and walks away.
    O o
    /Ż___________________________________
    |IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZER BLARRRRRGHHHH
    \_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

  17. #17
    Mind Your Manners. Luke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    LANDAN!!!
    Posts
    15,155
    Originally posted by tasta+Jun 22 2005, 04:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tasta @ Jun 22 2005, 04:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Hellflame@Jun 22 2005, 11:36 AM
    A Faint uncut video? I never heard of it in my life

    Whats the difference about the uncut video?
    It&#39;s the same until the end, after the song ends it shows Mike spray painting "En Processo" on the wall of the set, and he throws the paint can up in the air and walks away. [/b][/quote]
    What makes the video cut then?

  18. #18
    I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Wilkes-Barre
    Posts
    9,559
    Originally posted by Hellflame+Jun 22 2005, 12:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hellflame @ Jun 22 2005, 12:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -tasta@Jun 22 2005, 04:00 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--Hellflame
    @Jun 22 2005, 11:36 AM
    A Faint uncut video? I never heard of it in my life

    Whats the difference about the uncut video?

    It&#39;s the same until the end, after the song ends it shows Mike spray painting "En Processo" on the wall of the set, and he throws the paint can up in the air and walks away.
    What makes the video cut then? [/b][/quote]
    They....take that part out.



  19. #19
    [i cant spoll preply]: JJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Hartlepool, United Kingdom
    Posts
    9,635
    Originally posted by Nate@Jun 22 2005, 04:32 PM
    What makes the video cut then?

    They....take that part out.
    [/quote]
    lol yeh??

    Castle of Glass

  20. #20
    LPAssociation.com ᴧdministrator Minus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Reading, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    17,377
    Originally posted by JJ87@Jun 22 2005, 01:42 PM
    lol yeh??
    What are you talking about?

    Check Out AltWire - My Latest Project

    HELP THE LPA:

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •