People Who Dont Like Reanimation

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Bn/Thg:930, Aug 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Bn/Thg:930

Bn/Thg:930 Guest

for one thing. Why are you looking on the reanimation board in the first place.
    for another thing, dont say that the songs are ruined cuz they are not. LISTEN TO HYBRID THEORY.
    for tha last thing, dont say that Linkin Park arent going to make any money. CUZ THEY ARE number 2 on the billboard charts. So kiss my and their hineys. MOTHER TRUCKER

ps. that last post sorry for tha mother trucker thing. lol i was saying that in a joking manner.

White Pony(turntables)

White Pony(turntables) Ambient

the first post made no sense

yea it did

Bryan

Bryan Guest

all i have to say is, if you dont like Reanimation and you think it ruined the songs from Hybrid Theory, dont listen to it. Listen to Hybrid Theory.

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

i agree.
    they shouldnt be here. people that dont even like lp shouldnt be here. it is a lp site. what r u doing here if ya dont like em??? :angry: thats why it is a lp site.. 4 da fans. if u dont like lp.. get lost or at least just post in Chit-Chat coz then we wont have to put up with u's going 'i hate linkin park' coz a lot of us like lp and U SHOULD JUST SHUT UP AND PISS OFF!

(sorry i am kinda bored and in a bad mood :angry: :p )

White Pony(turntables)

White Pony(turntables) Ambient

ive read the first post so many times over and over and it makes no sense to me :lol:

LPchick4ever

LPchick4ever Ambient

it makes sense to me. hes saying if u dont like reanimation then why r u in this forum. and the remixes dont ruin the originals. listen to hybrid theory if u dont like reanimation i guess. reanimation is #2 on the billboards so dont day that linkin park isnt gonna make any money from reanimation.

yeah sumthing like that...

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

u r weird if u dont understand it

Magick

Magick Ambient

Did I miss something? 'Cause I'm wondering why you said this in the first place. I don't think there are any people here who don't like Reanimation .. :unsure:

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

I agree.

This thread is pretty pointless because someone who doesnt like Reanimation most likley wont be reading this forum. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.