Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    Banned Cale.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,724
    http://www.rbales.com/modules.php?name=New...order=0&thold=0

    I think not

    And the Irony:

    Originally posted by ThoseBitches
    and soon we'll be proud to announce the grand opening of our website."
    What a n00b

  2. #2
      Tomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    16,765
    Keep dreaming.

  3. #3
    MEE† ∆† L∆KE $pvcxGhxztCasey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    15,876
    http://www.rbales.com/modules.php?name=New...=article&sid=13

    That's the real story we need to pay attention to, folks.

  4. #4
    And this chaos, it defies imagination
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    7,786
    Originally posted by Casey@May 15 2005, 04:13 AM
    http://www.rbales.com/modules.php?name=New...=article&sid=13

    That's the real story we need to pay attention to, folks.
    Couldn't agree more.

  5. #5
    I'm Ron F***ing Swanson. Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    St. John's, NL, Canada
    Posts
    24,231
    What's even worse is the fact that it's a geocities site.

  6. #6
    Banned Cale.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,724



  7. #7
    And this chaos, it defies imagination
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    7,786
    Originally posted by Mark@May 15 2005, 04:17 AM
    What's even worse is the fact that it's a geocities site.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Protesters...using a geocites site...to close the internet..

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Funny as shit dude, funny as shit!

  8. #8
    LPAssociation.com ᴧdministrator Minus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Reading, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    17,351
    Originally posted by Skywalker@May 14 2005, 10:28 PM


    Because we all know what he's looking at.

    Check Out AltWire - My Latest Project

    HELP THE LPA:

  9. #9
      Tomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    16,765
    Originally posted by Minus Xero+May 14 2005, 10:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Minus Xero @ May 14 2005, 10:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Skywalker@May 14 2005, 10:28 PM


    Because we all know what he&#39;s looking at. [/b][/quote]

  10. #10
    It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. Theazninvasion68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    "Awesometown" California.
    Posts
    8,059


    useing a site.. to shut down the internet... wow, good luck operateing your site if it shuts...

    lol t3h other link...


    Sólin mun skína fyrir okkur
    grasið verður grænna fyrir okkur
    blómin munu blómstra fyrir okkur
    og ástin mun varaað eilífu..


  11. #11
    LPAssociation.com ᴧdministrator Minus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Reading, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    17,351
    If anything, shutting down the internet will improve the spelling and grammar of the world.

    *coughcough*

  12. #12
    &nbsp; Tomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    16,765
    The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer.
    Have fun trying to shut down the internet.

  13. #13
    All I will say is...

    Fool Dog.

  14. #14
    See you there Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    1,221
    Picture of UCAWWW poster

    Some people are so . . . religious.

    Oh, and here&#39;s the petition if you wanna sign it. If you sign it, God bless you.


    UCAWWW petition

    Over 2500 people have signed it.

    Do you not see how hypocritical it is that you&#39;re using the very thing you&#39;re trying to get torn down as a tool to meet that end? Or do you know it, but choose to ignore it in your overzelous quest to do away with that which you don&#39;t understand? Either way, you&#39;re a terrible person. You must be a tool of the Devil, for it is people such as yourself, those who seem to think they&#39;re on a higher quest from God and will do and say any stupid thing to further that notion in their minds, who make me feel like renouncing my religion. You overzealous nutjobs are a plague on humanity. You&#39;re not trying to better the world, you&#39;re trying to control it by illiminating everything in it that confuses or scares you, despite how harmless it really is. I for one, hope that your petition is a failure. Not that I expect things to turn out in your favor. I also hope the publicity you get from this brings you so much shame that you&#39;re unable to show yourself publicly for the rest of your years, short may they be.
    Wow the comments people write after they sign the petition are pretty funny.

    Apparently, Gladis signed the petition herself multiple times to reply to people.
    I tried to create something beautiful to save the children and instead all you can do is mock me?&#33; YOU&#39;RE ALL GOING TO HELL SINNERS&#33;&#33; My email is ultravio1@hotmail.com though, feel free to email me if you wish to be saved&#33;
    Absolutely, unequivocally true. I am forced to use this Satanic monument of filth because my place of work has adopted a system of e-mail correspondence. It is a good job, and I have tried to make my faithful employer see the error of his ways, but the veil of evil falls over his eyes nevertheless. Maybe with an internet ban he can truly be saved. God bless n&#39; keep it real. Death to the J--s. Delenda Carthago&#33;

  15. #15
    Pure Pwnage D_A_V_I_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    953
    Originally posted by what&#39;s_crakulating@May 23 2005, 07:05 PM
    Picture of UCAWWW poster

    Some people are so . . . religious.

    Oh, and here&#39;s the petition if you wanna sign it. If you sign it, God bless you.


    UCAWWW petition

    Over 2500 people have signed it.

    Do you not see how hypocritical it is that you&#39;re using the very thing you&#39;re trying to get torn down as a tool to meet that end? Or do you know it, but choose to ignore it in your overzelous quest to do away with that which you don&#39;t understand? Either way, you&#39;re a terrible person. You must be a tool of the Devil, for it is people such as yourself, those who seem to think they&#39;re on a higher quest from God and will do and say any stupid thing to further that notion in their minds, who make me feel like renouncing my religion. You overzealous nutjobs are a plague on humanity. You&#39;re not trying to better the world, you&#39;re trying to control it by illiminating everything in it that confuses or scares you, despite how harmless it really is. I for one, hope that your petition is a failure. Not that I expect things to turn out in your favor. I also hope the publicity you get from this brings you so much shame that you&#39;re unable to show yourself publicly for the rest of your years, short may they be.
    Wow the comments people write after they sign the petition are pretty funny.

    Apparently, Gladis signed the petition herself multiple times to reply to people.
    I tried to create something beautiful to save the children and instead all you can do is mock me?&#33; YOU&#39;RE ALL GOING TO HELL SINNERS&#33;&#33; My email is ultravio1@hotmail.com though, feel free to email me if you wish to be saved&#33;
    Absolutely, unequivocally true. I am forced to use this Satanic monument of filth because my place of work has adopted a system of e-mail correspondence. It is a good job, and I have tried to make my faithful employer see the error of his ways, but the veil of evil falls over his eyes nevertheless. Maybe with an internet ban he can truly be saved. God bless n&#39; keep it real. Death to the J--s. Delenda Carthago&#33;
    I&#39;ll sign it,



















    Cause i don&#39;t live in america. Muhahahaha

    But yer if they want a poll to shut down the internet i think they have no right to do an online one, it&#39;s just stupid. I have met so many people here that i am friends with. The internet is good thing. I mean, who goes to the library for info, i still do to get some, but the internet makes it so much easyer.

    Go the internet

  16. #16
    Ntr/Mssion
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    66
    Shut down the internet????????????? I WON&#39;T HAVE A LIFE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol jokes. i rekon for some people it would be good, like people who just sit at their computers all day eating junk getting fat, people like that.

    anyway, thats my 2 cents

    Cya

    Benny

  17. #17
    &nbsp; Tomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    16,765
    Originally posted by bennylp@May 23 2005, 05:37 AM
    like people who just sit at their computers all day eating junk getting fat, people like that.
    Funny. I sit at my computer all day, yet I don&#39;t eat junk food all day getting fat.

  18. #18
    Y2K
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Salem, Illinois
    Posts
    2,175
    Ironic.


    Texas huh? If you don&#39;t sign the petition you&#39;ll probably get sentenced to death.

  19. #19
    &nbsp; Tomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    16,765
    Originally posted by fall.into.sleep@May 23 2005, 01:53 PM
    Ironic.


    Texas huh? If you don&#39;t sign the petition you&#39;ll probably get sentenced to death.

  20. #20
    LPAssociation.com ᴧdministrator Minus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Reading, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    17,351
    Originally posted by tm™+May 23 2005, 03:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tm™ @ May 23 2005, 03:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--fall.into.sleep@May 23 2005, 01:53 PM
    Ironic.


    Texas huh? If you don&#39;t sign the petition you&#39;ll probably get sentenced to death.
    [/b][/quote]
    I live in Texas, but it might be true. You never know.

    "If you kill us, we&#39;ll kill you back. It&#39;s the Texas way."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •