Adrenaline Rush

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by savetomorrow, May 7, 2005.

savetomorrow

savetomorrow Well-Known Member

Hey, I have a band called Adrenaline Rush and we just recorded an EP of new songs. We're thinking of sending our song "Victory Lap" to a local radio station. Go to www.purevolume.com/adrenalinerush and tell me what you think. Comments/constructive critism appreciated. Thanks for listening

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

You may have to pull a Hybrid Theory and change your name since Sobe already copyrighted the name for their drinks.

Just a helpful suggestion.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Does Sobe even exist anymore?

EDIT: Uhm, wow. I don't know if you want to hear what I have to say about that Victory Lap song. The instrumentation is okay, but... goddamn. Vocals? Where is my screw-driver...

Yeah, if you're the vocalist, work on that shit HARD. If you're not, tell him to work on that shit HARD.

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Uhh yes! I drink those things all the time. They just installed vending machines with their stuff where I work.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

Hmm. I haven't drank or seen a can of that stuff around these parts since like, 1999.

Evil Angel

Evil Angel Ambient

Pretty much sums up my views as well.How do you plan to promote your album?Please advise me as my band Seven Step Slaughter is planning to release an EP too.

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

Eh, just work on the vocals before anything. The music itself is alright, it could be worked on though. But the vocals made me cringe.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

Pretty much sums up my views as well.How do you plan to promote your album?Please advise me as my band Seven Step Slaughter is planning to release an EP too. [/b][/quote]
    PureVolume or MySpace is a good way to promote your band. I discovered one of my favorite bands on PureVolume (Auditory Aphasia), and I plan on buying their album/EP when it comes out.

Evil Angel

Evil Angel Ambient

PureVolume or MySpace is a good way to promote your band. I discovered one of my favorite bands on PureVolume (Auditory Aphasia), and I plan on buying their album/EP when it comes out. [/b][/quote]
    Thanks

savetomorrow

savetomorrow Well-Known Member

K thanks for the comments. Ya I guess it sounds like crap I'll make another band or something. How does the guitar sound?

I'm the guitarist not the vocalist.

Logan

Logan Well-Known Member

the riff in the beginning of 'anywhere' sounds waaaay to much like the one in runaway