Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Adrenaline Rush

  1. #1
    Extremely H! Vltg3 savetomorrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    522
    Hey, I have a band called Adrenaline Rush and we just recorded an EP of new songs. We're thinking of sending our song "Victory Lap" to a local radio station. Go to www.purevolume.com/adrenalinerush and tell me what you think. Comments/constructive critism appreciated. Thanks for listening

  2. #2
    I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Wilkes-Barre
    Posts
    9,559
    You may have to pull a Hybrid Theory and change your name since Sobe already copyrighted the name for their drinks.


    Just a helpful suggestion.



  3. #3
    MEE† ∆† L∆KE $pvcxGhxztCasey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    15,876
    Does Sobe even exist anymore?

    EDIT: Uhm, wow. I don't know if you want to hear what I have to say about that Victory Lap song. The instrumentation is okay, but... goddamn. Vocals? Where is my screw-driver...

    Yeah, if you're the vocalist, work on that shit HARD. If you're not, tell him to work on that shit HARD.

  4. #4
    I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Wilkes-Barre
    Posts
    9,559
    Originally posted by Casey@May 6 2005, 10:27 PM
    Does Sobe even exist anymore?
    Uhh yes! I drink those things all the time. They just installed vending machines with their stuff where I work.

  5. #5
    MEE† ∆† L∆KE $pvcxGhxztCasey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    15,876
    Hmm. I haven't drank or seen a can of that stuff around these parts since like, 1999.

  6. #6
    Ambient Evil Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Bombay,India
    Posts
    1,044
    Originally posted by Casey@May 7 2005, 07:57 AM
    Does Sobe even exist anymore?

    EDIT: Uhm, wow. I don't know if you want to hear what I have to say about that Victory Lap song. The instrumentation is okay, but... goddamn. Vocals? Where is my screw-driver...

    Yeah, if you're the vocalist, work on that shit HARD. If you're not, tell him to work on that shit HARD.
    Pretty much sums up my views as well.How do you plan to promote your album?Please advise me as my band Seven Step Slaughter is planning to release an EP too.
    Formerly known as Rohan and Tout Le Monde.

  7. #7
    Y2K
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Salem, Illinois
    Posts
    2,175
    Eh, just work on the vocals before anything. The music itself is alright, it could be worked on though. But the vocals made me cringe.

  8. #8
    MEE† ∆† L∆KE $pvcxGhxztCasey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    15,876
    Originally posted by Accept The Truth+May 6 2005, 10:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Accept The Truth @ May 6 2005, 10:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Casey@May 7 2005, 07:57 AM
    Does Sobe even exist anymore?

    EDIT: Uhm, wow. I don&#39;t know if you want to hear what I have to say about that Victory Lap song. The instrumentation is okay, but... goddamn. Vocals? Where is my screw-driver...

    Yeah, if you&#39;re the vocalist, work on that shit HARD. If you&#39;re not, tell him to work on that shit HARD.
    Pretty much sums up my views as well.How do you plan to promote your album?Please advise me as my band Seven Step Slaughter is planning to release an EP too. [/b][/quote]
    PureVolume or MySpace is a good way to promote your band. I discovered one of my favorite bands on PureVolume (Auditory Aphasia), and I plan on buying their album/EP when it comes out.

  9. #9
    Ambient Evil Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Bombay,India
    Posts
    1,044
    Originally posted by Casey+May 7 2005, 08:44 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Casey @ May 7 2005, 08:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Accept The Truth@May 6 2005, 10:03 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--Casey
    @May 7 2005, 07:57 AM
    Does Sobe even exist anymore?

    EDIT: Uhm, wow. I don&#39;t know if you want to hear what I have to say about that Victory Lap song. The instrumentation is okay, but... goddamn. Vocals? Where is my screw-driver...

    Yeah, if you&#39;re the vocalist, work on that shit HARD. If you&#39;re not, tell him to work on that shit HARD.

    Pretty much sums up my views as well.How do you plan to promote your album?Please advise me as my band Seven Step Slaughter is planning to release an EP too.
    PureVolume or MySpace is a good way to promote your band. I discovered one of my favorite bands on PureVolume (Auditory Aphasia), and I plan on buying their album/EP when it comes out. [/b][/quote]
    Thanks

  10. #10
    Extremely H! Vltg3 savetomorrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    522
    K thanks for the comments. Ya I guess it sounds like crap I&#39;ll make another band or something. How does the guitar sound?

    I&#39;m the guitarist not the vocalist.

  11. #11
    Extremely H! Vltg3 Logan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    774
    the riff in the beginning of &#39;anywhere&#39; sounds waaaay to much like the one in runaway

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •