Quick Q

Discussion in 'Side Projects' started by Cal, May 6, 2005.

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Has a release date been set for Fort Minors album? or a rough idea? cant find it :(

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

First off, wrong forum. Secondly, no.

lparks41

lparks41 Well-Known Member

It has been confirmed that it is coming out in the month of September internationally by a brazil website.

They will delay new music as much as possible.

The Doctor

It has been confirmed that it is coming out in the month of September internationally by a brazil website.

They will delay new music as much as possible. [/b][/quote]
    Unless its put on one of the official sites, it can only be considered a rumor.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

They did say late summer...

lparks41

Unless its put on one of the official sites, it can only be considered a rumor. [/b][/quote]
    Thats just your opinion. That is not always the case as you already know the lpu is one of the last sites to recieve new information on the band.

Ill be willing to bet that FM will be released in September or later.

Louis

Thats just your opinion. That is not always the case as you already know the lpu is one of the last sites to recieve new information on the band.

Ill be willing to bet that FM will be released in September or later. [/b][/quote]
    But you can actually trust LPU. They're official.

The Doctor

Ill be willing to bet that FM will be released in September or later. [/b][/quote]
    No its not. Its a fact. Unless youre one of those smart people that believe everything they read on the internet.

lparks41

No its not. Its a fact. Unless youre one of those smart people that believe everything they read on the internet. [/b][/quote]
    Its not a fact. Lets just wait and see whos right then. Fort Minor is currently slated for the month of September. That is when it will be released unless the album is pushed backward or forward in the mean time.

The Doctor

Its not a fact. Lets just wait and see whos right then. Fort Minor is currently slated for the month of September. That is when it will be released unless the album is pushed backward or forward in the mean time. [/b][/quote]
    Just because you thik its true doesnt make it so. So drop it. Until LP.com, LPU.com or FortMinor.com says anything, nothing can be regarded as true.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Just because you thik its true doesnt make it so. So drop it. Until LP.com, LPU.com or FortMinor.com says anything, nothing can be regarded as true. [/b][/quote]
    Or if it comes from the mouth of a bandmember as well.

Lparks41: Unless it's from an official source or the mouth of a bandmember, it should not be regarded as true. That makes it a rumour. Rumours are non-confirmed and often unreliable. Maybe they'll get lucky and be correct, but you shouldn't go around screaming that it's confirmed to be out in September, when in fact no official sources have confirmed it. The fact that some Brazilian magazine said something means nothing. I highly doubt they'd be the first one's to find out news like that first.

Louis

Or if it comes from the mouth of a bandmember as well.

Lparks41: Unless it's from an official source or the mouth of a bandmember, it should not be regarded as true. That makes it a rumour. Rumours are non-confirmed and often unreliable. Maybe they'll get lucky and be correct, but you shouldn't go around screaming that it's confirmed to be out in September, when in fact no official sources have confirmed it. The fact that some Brazilian magazine said something means nothing. I highly doubt they'd be the first one's to find out news like that first. [/b][/quote]
    Couldn't have said it any better.