mp3

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Tom, May 4, 2005.

Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

i bought an mp3 the audio dream one from packard bell and i have to say it sucks , 1st time i bought it the thing filppin kept turning off wen i turned it on and wen i got a new one everytime a song played it would only play the 1st 5 seconds of the song :angry: .i cheaked everythin out and it still didnt work so infuture dont buy the audio dream mp3!

just thought i would tell people before they got disapointed as me. :p

WalmartvsKmart

WalmartvsKmart Extremely H! Vltg3

You should have got an IPod or a Nomad

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

When an mp3 player plays only the first 5 seconds, that means it's on "Intro" or "Preview" or something to that effect, so you can get a 'good idea' of what the song sounds like.

And the reason the player keeps on turning off is that when it's being shipped, it probably got accidentally turned on and therefore has no battery left.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

That's what you get for buying something Neil's never heard of

:lol:!

Awesome*Kryptonite

Awesome*Kryptonite Well-Known Member

hey,
    I used to have a Packard Bell suxs all of their computers are slow. I hate PC's i use a mac now it's sooo much better. I think that Ipod's work better on a mac than a pc. Packard Bell computers are only sold in Europe. I'm in London anyone else from London here? :p

WalmartvsKmart

WalmartvsKmart Extremely H! Vltg3

Of course it will work better on a mac because IPod is a mac company

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

First of all, what Minus Xero said was absolutely correct and should have been taken into consideration.

Second of all, what WalmartvsKmart said was also absolutely correct and has probably been taken into consideration the day the iPod was released. (One of my dad's former college students helped make the iPod, if I may add). And what he said about getting an iPod or a Nomad.

Third of all, to Awesome*Kryptonite, just because one product of Packard Bell doesn't work to your preference, it doesn't mean that all of its products are shit. I never favored Macintosh's older PC's. But look at what they've come up with. iPod's, new laptops, and a lot of other stuff. They are competing with Microsoft big time. Don't criticize cause one of shitty product.

Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

i had cheaked that and it has no 'preview' or ' intro' and has only the basic features like pause , stop , etc.