Thread: Trailer Raider

LPAssociation.com Administrator Derek's Avatar
    Today, Eidos Interactive released the first gameplay trailer from Tomb Raider: Legend to the world. The trailer sports a vast array of new moves, realistic graphics and a dramatically advanced gameplay system.

For those who are unaware, this is the first Tomb Raider game developed outside of the now defunct Core Design. After the extreme criticism brought forth towards Angel of Darkness, Eidos stripped Core Design of the rights to Tomb Raider..putting complete control of the series in the hands of Crystal Dynamics.

Crystal Dynamics are mostly known for their work on the Legacy of Kain series and the late 90's video game "Gex".

To download this trailer, head on over to tombraiderchronicles.com

Alternatively, you can stream the trailer from the new Tomb Raider MTV Minisite at "Peep Show" which can be found by clicking here.

(P.S. This trailer is fuckin amazing. Nuff' Said.)
    The LPA is self funded. We support our hosting costs out of pocket and through ads, and although we do not expect our users to donate...any monetary contribution helps.
    To donate towards hosting costs and help support the site, please click on the Donate button below.

Check Out AltWire - My Latest Project

Extremely H! Vltg3
    B) great trailer,awsome moves,thanks for the info. i think its a must-buy.

looks great although im not a big fan of tomb raider, but i think i shall buy it though cause this 1 looks good

Ntr/Mssion
    Richmond, South-West London, England, UK.
    Originally posted by Derek@Apr 29 2005, 05:58 PM
    Today, Eidos Interactive released the first gameplay trailer from Tomb Raider: Legend to the world. The trailer sports a vast array of new moves, realistic graphics and a dramatically advanced gameplay system.

For those who are unaware, this is the first Tomb Raider game developed outside of the now defunct Core Design. After the extreme criticism brought forth towards Angel of Darkness, Eidos stripped Core Design of the rights to Tomb Raider..putting complete control of the series in the hands of Crystal Dynamics.

Crystal Dynamics are mostly known for their work on the Legacy of Kain series and the late 90's video game "Gex".

To download this trailer, head on over to tombraiderchronicles.com

Alternatively, you can stream the trailer from the new Tomb Raider MTV Minisite at "Peep Show" which can be found by clicking here.

(P.S. This trailer is fuckin amazing. Nuff' Said.)
    hey Derek,

From what i see you must really love Lara Coft. lol even if she were real she'd still be fake! lol

From Awesome*Kryptonite!

hey Derek,

From what i see you must really love Lara Coft. lol even if she were real she'd still be fake! lol
    lol aw people have there dreams ......

great trailer...

Ntr/Mssion
    Originally posted by nukefish@May 3 2005, 02:32 PM
    hey Derek,

lol aw people have there dreams ......
    hey nukefish,

thats true.. but saying that it's still not going to bring her to life lol!(you can tell im a evanescence fan?! lol.) Amy rocks.

Awesome*Kryptonite

You're scaring me Kryptonite. I really gotta say it.

But now that I'm done being scared, I believe you all gotta take a look at this screen right here: http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/images..._03/screen5.jpg
    The level of detail is astounding.

Banned
    Originally posted by Derek@May 10 2005, 03:46 AM
    did i mention that i love you for bringing this to my atention? i didnt think there would be another TR....... and yes the detail is amazing except for her eyes....they look dodgy in that pic.....ooo a motorbike.....MY GOD I WANT THIS GAME!! any chance of a release date?

Originally posted by [Fool]+May 10 2005, 02:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Fool] @ May 10 2005, 02:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Derek@May 10 2005, 03:46 AM
    did i mention that i love you for bringing this to my atention? i didnt think there would be another TR....... and yes the detail is amazing except for her eyes....they look dodgy in that pic.....ooo a motorbike.....MY GOD I WANT THIS GAME&#33;&#33; any chance of a release date? [/b][/quote]
    Her eyes look dodgy because they MOVE now. She blinks, looks around (with the eyes moving) and apparentely when coding is done her expression will react accordingly to the environment.

I actually saw hints of that in the trailer, she looked pleased...curious and finally shocked at certain parts of the movie.

And as for a release date, so far these rumored release dates have been floating around:

PS2, PC and possibly PSP: 11/8/2005
    Xbox (not 360): 11/15/2005

So far there has been no confirmation on these dates or whether an Xbox 360/PSP version is actually in development.

This is simply the trailer, if you guys wanna know all the crap they&#39;re promising for this game..tell me and I&#39;ll make a large post about it.

Banned
    Originally posted by Derek@May 10 2005, 08:36 PM
    Her eyes look dodgy because they MOVE now. She blinks, looks around (with the eyes moving) and apparentely when coding is done her expression will react accordingly to the environment.

PS2: 11/8/2005
    sorted

Originally posted by Awesome*Kryptonite@May 3 2005, 08:12 AM
    From what i see you must really love Lara Coft. lol even if she were real she&#39;d still be fake&#33; lol
    Even if she were real and fake, who cares?

She will always be up there because of her big...

Adventures.

I have created an official thread which I will be frequently updating with information.

Enjoy guys.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!
    Some of the places in that trailer look strangely like TR 3... (the only one i actualy own, i have just borrowed all the others) but it looks like a great game, and the detail looks great&#33;&#33; might buy it, or might just ask for it for christmas or something if its that long away
    Formerly known as Hundiraev

Ntr/Mssion
    Originally posted by Derek@May 10 2005, 02:46 AM
    You&#39;re scaring me Kryptonite. I really gotta say it.
    Hey LOL Derek,

I originaly posted on this thread becuase I it thought it be funny , but i guess now everyone thinks i&#39;m shifty lol oh well.

Oh man, now the &#39;witty&#39; titles have made their way out of other music.

It&#39;s the end of the world :chemist:
    Neil's Vintage Sig Collection. Item 2 'Hahn Signature'

Oh shush Neil.

Everybody look at the "Official Tomb Raider Legend Thread". I busted my ass on that&#33;

Thread Information