Free Windows XP Professional Corporate Unattendend

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by internetzed, Mar 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    internetzed

internetzed Banned

Here are 2 links to a home site and a forum that contains tons of good free computer applications... at the time of this posting the first link gives a bandwith exceeded page for the site ... but the second one is fully fuctional.. i hope the other one comes back up soon.also its packaged as a torrent,also i think you might have to register with the forum to get to the topic the dvd torrents are posted in ...

Spam deleted cause I am an idiot.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

Do you know what warez are? They're illegal software packages. Aka pirated software.

What you just posted is illegal.

A big fuck you for breaking the rules and putting links to illegal activity on the LPA
    :angry:

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Get off of my forums right now, I am NOT going to be shut down because some ignorant mindless fool such as yourself doesn't know how to stop breaking the law.

One more time and you're getting banned and I'm contacting your ISP, which will probably contact the FBI to have you arrested. You sir are a disgrace to humanity.

*EDIT* Infact I'm just going to ban you now, I just looked and this apparentely isnt the first time you've spammed...far from it. Goodbye.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.