Two Tours?

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Andrea, Feb 20, 2003.

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I keep hearing a lot of stuff about the Summer Sanitarium Tour and hardly anything about Project Revolution Tour. Is Linkin Park doing Project Revoluton then the Sanitarium tour? I am just kinda getting confused lol.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Welcome back, XxLPxX. Don't see why you joined again. Anyway...

Yes, LP is doing Projekt Revolution with Mudvayne, Blindside, and Jurassic 5 and then the Sanitarium Tour with Metallica, Limp Bizkit, Deftones, and Mudvayne.

Andrea

I wanted to change my user name...that's why.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Because you were banned, that's why. :rolleyes:

PuNk

PuNk Banned

Holy #### whoever that is is a liar. There not me.. I'd admit if I was them.. I swear on my ####### grave. And whoever that is, is pissing me off! :angry:

Bryan

Bryan Guest

How comes you signed back up with 2 usernames XxLPxX? PuNk is you, and XxLPandGCxX is you.

How do i know PuNk is you, you ask? Because the URL of the picture in your sig is boomspeed.com/xxlpxx/image.jpg

If your going to sign back up, at least only sign up with 1 username.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

come on...you're a terrible liar.

1) you're sporting the anarchy symbol as your avatar, xxlpxx used that it her signature and has proclaimed to be an anarchist many times.
    2) you posted a link with xxlpxx in it.
    3) both of you like punk music, especially Good Charlotte.
    4) you came to Ent's aid when he was banned, XxLPxX co-runs a site with Ent0303 called Hybrid Society and i think she helps out on lp-world.com (ent0303's site).
    5) you have a link to the "hybrid society" in your signature, the site xxlpxx started. i gave her the name.

Andrea

I am confused by all your posts so I will explain, alright?
    My old name was LPinmyHeart and I joined this message board a few weeks back. I decided I didn't like that name so I decided to register again with a new name...XxLPandGcXx. I was never banned from this site and actually I never knew about this site until a few weeks back. I am not PuNk nor anyone else. All of you are completely wrong. I am just some random person who stumbbled upon this site. So stop accusing. Sheesh.
    I just noticed that some person had the name XxLPxX, if you all think that is me you're all wrong. We just have a similar name and I assure you that is not me. So chill everyone...damn.

PuNk

PuNk Banned

come on...you're a terrible liar.

1) you're sporting the anarchy symbol as your avatar, xxlpxx used that it her signature and has proclaimed to be an anarchist many times.
    2) you posted a link with xxlpxx in it.
    3) both of you like punk music, especially Good Charlotte.
    4) you came to Ent's aid when he was banned, XxLPxX co-runs a site with Ent0303 called Hybrid Society and i think she helps out on lp-world.com (ent0303's site).
    5) you have a link to the "hybrid society" in your signature, the site xxlpxx started. i gave her the name. [/b][/quote]
    PuNk is XxLPxX, I'm not denying that. XXLPandGCXX isn't me. Check our IP's..

Pinkin Lark

Pinkin Lark Prince of Persia.

is linkin park going to have a meteora tour?

Bryan

Bryan Guest

PuNk is XxLPxX, I'm not denying that. XXLPandGCXX isn't me. Check our IP's.. [/b][/quote]
    So you are admitting you are XxLPxX?

And if not, then why is the picture in your sig linked to boomspeed.com/xxlpxx?

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

And if not, then why is the picture in your sig linked to boomspeed.com/xxlpxx? [/b][/quote]
    Um...I don't like wanna get in trouble or anything for posting this..but what does any of this have to do with the 2 tours?

jawknee

jawknee Guest

can you 3rd graders please stay on topic gad dangint?? !@#$ :angry:

PuNk

PuNk Banned

And if not, then why is the picture in your sig linked to boomspeed.com/xxlpxx? [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, I am.. I said that before.. if I was LP and GC I would admit it.