LPU4.0 CD Contents

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

In a LinkinPark.com chat with LP emcee Mike Shinoda last night, Mike told us some of the contents of the LPU 4.0 cd. We can now look forward to;

-- A new instrumental from Mr. Hahn.
    -- A new track with Motion Man (previously on Enth E Nd).
    -- A live version of Nine Inch Nails' "Wish" from the 2004 Summer touring cycle.
    -- Some exclusive live tracks.

The full quote from Mike was; "BY THE WAY, THE NEW LPU CD CAME OUT SO GREAT. I think you guys will really like it. There's a new instrumental song by Joe, a new hip hop track with me and Motion Man, and a great live cover from this past tour, not to mention a couple of EXCLUSIVE live tracks that won't be released anywhere else..."

In addition, the official LPU site has been updated with pictures of the package contents, including the highly awaited shirt design and wristband, so head on over to LPUnderground.com.

Thanks to Chris and BuriedxTragedy!

Vampire

Vampire Banned

Yay. Instrumetanl track. Weee.

RX8LP

RX8LP Well-Known Member

so we lookin at 6 tracks id say. 1 new instrumental and 1 new rap track. Could have been a great CD if they included 1 more unreleased track.

I have a feeling the other live tracks besides Wish is probably the Hip hop Medley, Its going down and/or breaking the habit.

This is already a lot better than LPU3.0

Joachim

Joachim Well-Known Member

awesomeee

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

The words "new instrumental" already make 4.0 better than 3.0 for me. :lol:

blurredxnotes

blurredxnotes Well-Known Member

Yay :)

The only thing I liked about the LPU 3.0 cd was the From the Inside video (I'd never seen it before.) and some of the quotes in the LPU Worldwide video.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I hope Wish is better quality than I have.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

It looks like I'm not going to be renewing my account. Fucking shit.

Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

It's an improvement from last year but can still be better. I guess I'll renew.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Question: To those of you who say you aren't renewing your accounts/could be better, what would you like to see on a future LPU CD?

Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

I guess I'll be renewing. I hope they do another underground tour.

Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

I will probably be renewing, but if I wasen't, I would want a 6 song EP with brand new or unreleased tracks.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

No live tracks. If I wanted live tracks, I'd fucking listen to one of the 30 bootlegs I have. They need to start releasing damn B-sides. I'm getting tired of live tracks.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Man I hate how i have to pay around 30 bucks US to sign up again and get the LPU 4.0 cd when a week after it will be leaked on the internet anyways but w/e I renewed it 2 days ago lol.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

Not as good as 2.0, but I'll join.

Gonna need some money first. Anyone want to donate? :chemist:

::lol:

Vampire

Vampire Banned

Fuck yes, Keaton.

To the person who said it'd be Breaking the Habit live, I doubt it -- while supplies last, they're also sending the PR Sampler which already has that. As for the Hip-Hop medley, it's a possibility. I hope not though.

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Fuck yes, Keaton.

To the person who said it'd be Breaking the Habit live, I doubt it -- while supplies last, they're also sending the PR Sampler which already has that. As for the Hip-Hop medley, it's a possibility. I hope not though. [/b][/quote]
    I'm gonna renew, new instrumental sounds intriguing, and another track with Motion Man sounds pretty dope. Wish is a pretty good choice for inclusion on the CD, even if people have already heard it, it kicks ass. A studio re-recording of it would be cooler but you can't expect everything. Other live tracks, I'd be hoping for something from PR:04, something there isn't bootlegs circulating of. Like OSC with Jon Davis, or Faint with Bert McCracken, or Figure.09/From the Inside as one song, with the cool transition between them. And I'll have like 6 LP wristbands now. :lol:

Vampire

Vampire Banned

I'm gonna renew, new instrumental sounds intriguing, and another track with Motion Man sounds pretty dope. Wish is a pretty good choice for inclusion on the CD, even if people have already heard it, it kicks ass. A studio re-recording of it would be cooler but you can't expect everything. Other live tracks, I'd be hoping for something from PR:04, something there isn't bootlegs circulating of. Like OSC with Jon Davis, or Faint with Bert McCracken, or Figure.09/From the Inside as one song, with the cool transition between them. And I'll have like 6 LP wristbands now. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Oh shit, what if it was one of those 3 live tracks from PR04? I would literally piss my pants. :eek:

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Oh shit, what if it was one of those 3 live tracks from PR04? I would literally piss my pants. :eek: [/b][/quote]
    Well I wouldn't maybe piss my pants...probably because I already heard all those when I was at the show, but it'd be awesome because at least as of right now, there's no good recordings of those anywhere.

*Keeps fingers crossed*

Vampire

Vampire Banned

Yeah man -- I went to 2 PR shows and hearing the Figure.09 into FTI was spine-chilling. And when Bert came out on Faint, I had to stop singing because my mouth was wide open. Unfortunately, I didn't get Jon Davis coming out for OSC at any of my shows. :unsure:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.