Fav Member

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by [Darken Hybrid], Feb 17, 2003.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

mines mike. 'coz he raps over the rock riffs and it sounds really kool, since i like rap and rock, it sounds better combined. i also like mike's old work, back when they were Xero. i also like dat evil look he has on da vid crawling. :mike: i also like joe. he does nice work on vids and djing. :joe:

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Chester.

And no, not because hes "hot"(in fact, i'm a guy and I surely dont think hes hot). But because I think hes an amazing person with whats hes overcome in his life, not to mention the amazing music he makes.

mike. 'coz he raps over the rock riffs
    and joe because he is so funny and i love the dj-thing he does

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

chester because he is one super cool guy, no one screams and makes it sound like poetry to my ears the way he does!!!!! and because he is scared of spiders, that is funny.

mike because he is so good at rapping, is serious at times, but then has the rock the mullet side of him to, which just makes him all the more likeabel.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

I dont think hes scared of spiders, he just got bitten in the ass by one :lol:

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

i guess Joe and Mike for their artistic sides. i've always been interested in art/drawing/digital art. they're just super talented and i think it's amazing how artists form such an elaborate picture in their mind and then capture it through art. i can never do that, draw from my mind. i hope one day i'll be half as good as them.
    but then Rob also because he's inspired me to play drums. it's super fun and i'm really dedicated to it now, all thanks to him. it's awesome how drummers learn at a young age and then they're playing in a band and they're super famous and extremely good at it.

ooh, and asian pride with joe ... what! haha ... yeah ... :rolleyes:

Rybullet

Rybullet Well-Known Member

Chester

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

hmmm.... they're all cool but i'd say mike.
    :)

Pinkin Lark

Pinkin Lark Prince of Persia.

Chester without a doubt :chaz:

katja_88

katja_88 Well-Known Member

yes he scared spiders more than anything :lol:

Birger

Birger Well-Known Member

Hard to say.. I like Mike and Joe for some reason. But seriously I can't choose one that's better then the others. In my opinion you need each and every one of them to be Linkin Park. Even though the Chemist is a little better than the rest :chemist:

LoneWolf

LoneWolf Active Member

Mike beacus he's the kewlst guy. Seriously, I think no one is kewler then an other :D (That sounded good)

Ninnut85

Ninnut85 Well-Known Member

pheonix imo
    He inspired me to learn bass
    hes a funky dude :phoenix:

LPinmyHeart

LPinmyHeart Guest

Chester because he is the one I can relate to the most.

DèVî£ísHßãbÊ

DèVî£ísHßãbÊ Active Member

Chaz cuz I just love the emotion, the feeling and everything he puts into his vocals and I just love the sound of his voice :D

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

This is an EXTREMELY hard question to answer I would have to say. All of them are my favorite members.

1.) If just ONE of them wasn't in the band, it wouldn't be as awesome as they are now.
    2.) Noone in the world can sing better than Chester, and noone can scream-sing better than him. :p He has an amazing voice that noone can match.
    3.) Mike because he is the best emcee in the entire world. When he raps he doesn't rap so fast that you can't understand, and when there is a hard guitar riff in the back, it sounds sweet!
    4.) Both Pheonix and Brad are great at playing guitar. Both have them have different talent, and different methods, but when they are together..one word: unbeatable.
    5.) If it wasnt for Rob, none of it would be possible. I think that any other drummer would just not do.
    6.) Joe is INCREDIBLY funny! Probably one of the funniest people anyone will ever know, I wish I could DJ like him, and he has his own style, and I totally honor the man for that!
    7.) A repeat of 1. If one of them was missing from the band, I truthfully think they would be terrible.

And I know this is a bit off topic, but it's something I have to get off my chest. Many people listen to LP just because of Chester, or just because of Mike. And I hate that, don't you? LP is made up of 2 vocalists, not one. And another thing is everytime that someone on t.v is talking about the band, they say, "Chester the vocalist..blah blah..Mike the CO-vocalist." And that just pisses me off. They are BOTH the vocalists, neither one more. I'm sorry for taking this off topic.

Back to topic, I love each and every one of them, (I'm a guy..not gay..but I have feelings for LP, I guess I'm just a big fan), and if there was a replacement of any, I would absolutely Despise it.

Shinji

Shinji Illuminate

Mike :mike: he is the best rapper ever and the best group member ever Mike Rulezzzz