The ""Truth"" about Marilyn Manson

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Nov 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

You can't say racial slurs or use homophobic language.

I don't think fuck or shit is going to upset anyone here. :rolleyes:

2. Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

...Have you actually read the rules of the site? You can state that you don't like a band (with a reason for it) but you can't go and flame the band because that starts flaming wars on the board. Honestly, go read the rules because it IS against the law.

3. Evil Angel

Evil Angel Ambient

...Have you actually read the rules of the site? You can state that you don't like a band (with a reason for it) but you can't go and flame the band because that starts flaming wars on the board. Honestly, go read the rules because it IS against the law. [/b][/quote]
    I think you guys need to chill.The best solution to avoid flame wars is to avoid replying to messages which you think are flames.You guys just chill its a message board not the Parliament

4. User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

In order to have millions of members, we need millions of members first. :lol:

5. Evil Angel

Evil Angel Ambient

In order to have millions of members, we need millions of members first. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Good joke to relieve tensions ^_^

6. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

You are entitled to your opinion. Of course you can say you don't like marilyn Manson, you're entitled to saying that.

But who the hell do you think you are to think that "homo" is an acceptable way to describe someone who isn't a homosexual? You think "homo" means stupid and "gay" is dumb? Let me tell you something, you immature, arrogant dolt: you are a bigot. You are a bigot for the way you talk, and the way you dehumanize homosexuals by the things you say. You will get nowhere in life with such an outrageously incorrect view on life, and I sincerly hope that you go nowhere in life for being such an inconsiderate jerk. I, along with the rest of staff, will not tolerate people like you, with your incredible intolerance for others, here on these forums. You are a narcissistic plague to the forums, and I'm happy to award you with a third warning for antagonizing staff over decisions. Take your idiotic views someplace else. Goodbye.

By the way, if anyone else called someone else a "fucker" or any other sharp insults like that, they would be warned for flaming. But of course you have no concept of what flaming is becuase you have no concept of following rules.

I believe we've debated this topic enough, and for it to be brought back for a discussion by a child on why he shouldn't be warned for being a homophobic fool is a disservice to the thread. If you wish to conitnue debating this topic, please make another thread. This is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.