The ""Truth"" about Marilyn Manson

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Nov 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

I honestly thought the three exclamation points would give it away since I never use three. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    I'll take note of that next time. ;)

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

Keaton: Great post, especially the last part.

Casey: Breath in. Breath out. Breath in. Breath out. We realize that Reznor did not give Manson a blowjob on stage. Like you said about the raping of women, it would have been all over MTV.

Cameron and Will: GROUP HUG!!! :D
    (exclaimations AND a smiley!)

Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

Wow...it surprises me how completely stupid some of you people are. I mean set aside all religion for a second and think about this for one second. What kind of moron kills puppies? What kind of moron rapes women on stage? And maybe it was on MTV, like a long time ago...? Who on earth tells people to commit suicide and kill their parents? Just saying things like: "Well people have done way worse!" Who really cares? Honestly, does that make this thing right? Use your common sense people.

What one of my main concerns is that you support this guy. It blows my mind. Even if the guy is an extremist he has a point, do you want your children ripping up puppies and praising Satan(for all you dumbasses, Satan means not so good)? If you do, you cease to amaze me in your stupidity. Sure, maybe he isn't to blame for Columbine, and maybe theres some exaggerations, but realize the things that are true and how completely stupid this man is.

If you have any sort of grasp on common sense, you'll realize it too.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Give me an article online where it states he's killed puppies or raped woman live on stage, and then I'll believe you.

And no, that site isn't justification enough. He doesn't cite his sources onto where he got the information where Manson has killed puppies, or raped women on stage.

On the matter of Manson telling people to kill themselves, I like to think that if they want to kill themselves, they'd do it for their own reasons, and not because some shock rocker told them so. I can't deny his lyrics promote anti-christianity and suicide, but if you choose to take his lyrics seriously, then you're a moron.

So, in closing, give me some OFFICIAL sources as to where it states Manson has raped women on stage, and killed puppies, and then maybe I'll re-consider how I view Manson.

Oh, and the word 'Artistic Freedom' & 'Freedom of Speech' comes to mind when thinking about promoting Anti-Christianity on his records. ;)

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Well I am a fan of Manson and I have yet to rip a puppy up, rape a female or kill myself.

I also do not worship Satan, but I don't worship God, either, but I do not worship either because an entertainer tells me to, I do it because I have other feelings towards what I should believe.

So what is the exact point?

Again, if you're so afraid of shockers, then I hope you teach your children something along the lines of noticing difference between TV and real life instead of telling them who is wrong and who is right.

edit: For the record, I will support whatever my child believes, thank you. If they want to worship something other than what I do, then so be it, but even if I do not agree with it, I may not partake in their religion, but I will support them.

Just because you do not like something does not mean it's wrong nor does it make it stupid or ignorant in any way.

Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

Ok so what you're saying is it's ok for him to say that because people that kill themselves kill themselves for other reasons and not because he told them to??? Wow...ok...that makes alot of sense.

And if they do kill themselves because of it, they are stupid, but if he didn't say it at all then it just wouldn't happen period.

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

If people killed themselves because Manson, or any other preformer said to, then they had serious problems in the first place.

Think about it. If someone is unstable enough that listening to a song about suicide makes them want to kill themselves, there are millions of other things that would just as easily drive them other the edge.

If anything songs about suicide may even help, IMO, because it gets people thinking and talking, instead of just pretending suicide doesn't exist.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Hey, the village called..it wants its religious fanatical moron back.

It 'surprises me completely' that you listen to all the rumours and urban legends about Manson without looking for proof of this. Have you ever seen his concerts? He doesn't rape ANY girl on stage because as you know he would be arrested! The sexual acts would be documented on tape and he would be convicted of first degree rape. Seeing how Manson is still a free man you can know that's just bullshit propagranda and not the truth.

Eminem tells people to kill themselves as a joke, does that mean it should be taken seriously? No. And if anyone takes what Manson or Eminem says for real then they are real idiots who don't deserve to live in the first place. There's a fine line between MUSICAL EXPRESSION and reality. Seems like some ignorant people still have yet to find where that line ends.

The puppy thing is a lie because once again if he really did that, animal protection groups would come in and arrest his ass. You can receive serious jail time for committing acts against animals, and I'm sure if it was documented and true he would've been slapped with a major fine and possibly jail time. None of this is ever documented as happening.

Manson isn't stupid, but you sir I feel are close to it for being all these lies and propaganda against Manson. Maybe YOU need to be the one expressing common sense.

Manson would be in jail if this was true, and he's not so use your head.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

Zakrisk, do you also believe that Marilyn Manson had a rib removed so he could suck his own penis?

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Holy crap. I think I just got hit with a bag of moronic statements. Excuse me while I recouperate. :rolleyes:

$pvcxGhxztCasey

:hugz:

:whistle:

Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

:lol: @ Mark

That article said it was factual, yet refused to read any emails proving him wrong...interesting.

And also, the thing that adults don't get is, WE choose to listen to it. WE choose whether we want to be influenced by it. WE choose whether we like the music or not. Taking our CDs and bashing it into "itty bitty little pieces and mailing it back to Manson" WILL NOT, repeat, WILL NOT change our goddamn opinion of Manson. To us, he'd still be a artist we like, whether you smash our CDs or not. Adults always keep thinking, out of sight, out of mind, hence the whole bashing thing, but what they CANNOT get into their stupid heads are, WE WILL NOT FORGET HOW THE MUSIC SOUNDS LIKE EVEN IF YOU TRASH THE CD. WE WEILL STILL REMEMBER WHO MANSON IS AND STILL CONTINUE TO LIKE HIM. They can't seem to understand that. FREEDOM TO CHOOSE OUR OWN MUSIC, goddamit.

and also, the picture of him with boobs...couldn't it have just been like...photoshop??

Hybrid Theory

Hybrid Theory Well-Known Member

That page is pure rubbish. I don't think he's that screwed up in the head.

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

But, but, but.. Will has cooties! :x :lol:

Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

But, but, but.. Will has cooties! :x :lol: [/b][/quote]
    LOL :lol:

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

HAHAHA!!! (w00t)

Do you really think that if MM stopped telling people to kill themselves there would be no suicide acts!!

You're calling people stupid while you belive everything that guy tells you. MM never raped woman or any of that stuff.
    Maybe he did, I wasn't there but were you?

I don't belive what the media tells you while you're beliving everything this guy is saying.

This is utter nonesense how people belive everything they hear.

In school if you use the excuse "He told me to do it" the teacher would scold you and say:
    "If he told you to jump off a building would you do it. You have your own mind and I will punish you".
    What hypocrites now they're blaming MM for what happened in Columbine! I thought we had our own mind ;)

Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

Hey, the village called..it wants its religious fanatical moron back.

It 'surprises me completely' that you listen to all the rumours and urban legends about Manson without looking for proof of this. Have you ever seen his concerts? He doesn't rape ANY girl on stage because as you know he would be arrested! The sexual acts would be documented on tape and he would be convicted of first degree rape. Seeing how Manson is still a free man you can know that's just bullshit propagranda and not the truth.

Eminem tells people to kill themselves as a joke, does that mean it should be taken seriously? No. And if anyone takes what Manson or Eminem says for real then they are real idiots who don't deserve to live in the first place. There's a fine line between MUSICAL EXPRESSION and reality. Seems like some ignorant people still have yet to find where that line ends.

The puppy thing is a lie because once again if he really did that, animal protection groups would come in and arrest his ass. You can receive serious jail time for committing acts against animals, and I'm sure if it was documented and true he would've been slapped with a major fine and possibly jail time. None of this is ever documented as happening.

Manson isn't stupid, but you sir I feel are close to it for being all these lies and propaganda against Manson. Maybe YOU need to be the one expressing common sense.

Manson would be in jail if this was true, and he's not so use your head. [/b][/quote]
    If you read what I said I told you to set religion aside and read it. I'm not a religious fanatic. I know that I have seen MM on the news before dressed in womens clothes and doing all these weird things and it wasn't quite unbelievable that all those things would be true. I'm not saying I believe all of it, but people are replying that it's ok for him to say it as long as he doesn't mean it. .IMO, thats rediculous.

Maëlle

Maëlle I've seen it all

Dear Zakrisk,

I would be tempted to flame you for your stupidity, but instead I thought it'd be more funny (and mature) to write you this short letter. You are probably wondering who I am, but I woudn't like other people to become bored with a long presentation of myself. Without further ado (shit, is ado the right word? :unsure: ), let me begin.

Didn't you think one second that this is all a game? Didn't you think one second that instead of ''fighting'' against MM and his actions you are actually encouraging them? Didn't you realize that MM wants you to react this way? Didn't you realize that as long as people continue to react as you presently are, MM will be a happy artist? That he'll sell even more records? If people didn't give a fuck (sorry for my language)about the way he acts, it would have been a long time we'd not have heard from him? (I don't know if my english was correct on that one) Didn't you realize that you help him to stay alive even more than the kid living in the middle of Arkansas, who bought his record and listened to it in his discman on the way to school and just put it back in his bag when his maths class begun?

''If you have any sort of grasp on common sense, you'll realize it too.''

Maëlle

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Um, a lot of men dress in womens clothes. Yeah, it weird, but it doesnt automatically mean they're a violent rapist. If Marilyn Manson did half of the things this moron says he did, MM would be in jail right now and wouldn't be getting out for a long time.

In regards to your last comment, it is OK for him to say it and not mean it, its called a joke. Go look it up in the dictionary. If he jokingly says something about someone else or jokingly says something, that's OK. Any sane person knows that MM telling everyone to go kill themselves (not saying he has though) is merely a joke and won't go kill themselves because MM said to. Anyone who does take him seriously has some mental issues and would have killed himself anyways, the religious right is just using MM as a scapegoat in that situation because its easier for them to blame someone else than to look at the kid's own problems.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Um, a lot of men dress in womens clothes. Yeah, it weird, but it doesnt automatically mean they're a violent rapist. If Marilyn Manson did half of the things this moron says he did, MM would be in jail right now and wouldn't be getting out for a long time.

In regards to your last comment, it is OK for him to say it and not mean it, its called a joke. Go look it up in the dictionary. If he jokingly says something about someone else or jokingly says something, that's OK. Any sane person knows that MM telling everyone to go kill themselves (not saying he has though) is merely a joke and won't go kill themselves because MM said to. Anyone who does take him seriously has some mental issues and would have killed himself anyways, the religious right is just using MM as a scapegoat in that situation because its easier for them to blame someone else than to look at the kid's own problems. [/b][/quote]
    This is why I'm almost ashamed to be christian. Most of the heavy religious people are complete nuts with a few screws loose, who think Jesus is going to step down from the sky and smite us all if we dont appease him.

Okay so there's violent rapes and murders everyday (that Manson has never EVER been documented in the papers as committing), and genocide across the world and yet Jesus hasn't done anything about it? Right.

Notice that the person in that site is not going to give anyone else's opinion even a REMOTE chance. It's because he knows that given the right sources he'll be proved completely wrong, and he's too arrogant to accept the truth.

So wearing woman's clothing makes you a rapist, huh? I guess we can count the lead singer of HIM and that guy from The Rasmus as rapers and puppy killers too then? Give me a break.

There's such a thing as Glam rock, look it up. K, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.