Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Ein heißer Schrei Mechanical Christ's Avatar
    The ""Truth"" about MM

As told by a christian, so boys and girls, don't take it to heart, especially the fans.

I don't know if there is any truth to it. I don't think so. There ARE some parts which are true, especially the case about the whole rubbing thing.

Personally, it doesn't affect the fact that I do enjoy his music, but it might affect some other fans out there =/ I dunno if he really is a Anti-Christ. Everything stated and the photos in that article might be just stage antics for shock purposes only. :wth:

(Sorry if I offended anyone posting this, and if it's in the wrong forum.)

Banned
    I was going to take the time to read this but I scrolled to the bottom and noticed they blame Manson for the Columbine incident. That's all people want to do when bad things happen -- find someone to blame. I say blame the parents if you really want to. The article reeks of bullshit.

They blame Manson for the Columbine incident.That's all people want to do when bad things happen -- find someone to blame. I say blame the parents if you really want to. The article reeks of bullshit.
    Exactly and in the end they found out the peolpe hated Marylin Manson!

Originally posted by Vampire@Nov 18 2004, 07:38 AM
    I was going to take the time to read this but I scrolled to the bottom and noticed they blame Manson for the Columbine incident. That's all people want to do when bad things happen -- find someone to blame. I say blame the parents if you really want to. The article reeks of bullshit.
    I agree. The incident had absolutely nothing to do with him. At all. It was those children who chose to interpret his music the way THEY wanted to. :wth: And Manson didn't take the gun (or whatever they used to kill the other people) and put it into their hands and say "Go kill them" right?

And, Vampire, it comes from a Christian reverend, what else would you expect but bullshit?

Banned
    I thought it might be a break away from the typical "Let's blame Manson for all bad things" article. I was definitely wrong.

Ofcourse they blame Marylin Manson instead of looking into the childrens' lives and checking if something was wrong with their, parents, health, bullying at school...NO Marylin Manson is way easier.
    I bet anything they had horrible/ignoring parents.

But the article does make me want to throw my copy away even if I'm not Christian...telling people to commit suicide! Something must be wrong with the guy.

Blaming music is just a really poor excuse.

They blamed LP for something like this which is absurd because the parents don't know how much it helps us and how much we depend on it. Not how much we want to kill ourselves.
    I can admit I wanted to once but I know it's wrong now because of my own judgement.

Originally posted by Spiked@Nov 18 2004, 08:36 AM

But the article does make me want to throw my copy away even if I'm not Christian...
    NO DON'T THROW IT AWAY GIVE IT TO MEEEE!!!!

This may be slightly off topic, but how could they blame MM for the Columbine shootings? If the kids got their hands on guns, that's the fault of the goddamn parents, and the parents should be responsible.

On a side note, that site is designed and layed out really badly.

These religious bullshitters need to realize that Brian Warner is nothing but a form of entertainment, and poses no real threat to anyone. This is another example of why I hate religion so much.

His favorite author's include Anton LaVey, Freidrick Nietzsche, Aliester Crowley, Charles Darwin and Roald Dahl
    It's funny because Roald Dahl wrote children's books like 'The BFG' and 'James and the Giant Peach'

As a child, Marilyn would play near the butcher's shop which was across the street from his parent's home. He once found an aborted baby in a coffee can behind the building.
    ^^That's good. How does that make him evil?

When the band opened for NIN Manson was kneeling down singing and a member of NIN walked up to him with his penis hanging out. Seeing the offered item Manson put the penis in his mouth.
    Hmm, I hardly think that Trent would do that, and his live backup band wouldn't do that either. That's a rumor. Ask Casey, he would know more if it involved NiN

Manson Preching Satanism (under pic)
    That's a caption from a music video or something. Antichrist superstar was a song or album or something.

You talk about wicked satanic, blasphemy! Trent Reznor is personally responsible for the "huge-mainstream" success of the "pervereted-blasphemous-satanist" Marilyn Manson.
    What the hell does Trent have to do Manson's actions? Once again, this biased prick is fighting with empty points. If that's true, doesn't that mean that every one of psycho's teachers are to blame for their actions? All Trent did was school Manson in music, not this blasphemy crap.

IN HIS OWN WORDS MANSON SAYS:

"I've always had a desire to be provocative and to make people think, but it wouldn't be any challenge for me just to be shocking. That is where it begins for me, not where it stops. And I could be much more shocking. I think I've adopted a sense of subtlety. I don't sit around wondering how I can make myself even stranger to the world. I've simply evolved into the monster I created, and I'm quite happy with it."
    This one is off topic from what I'm ranting about, but he's original and that's how he sells to the public. Look how successful he is. He's only doing what people want to pay to see and hear. Otherwise I'll bet he wouldn't do it.

This site is incredibly biased, and is completely appalling. Hell, I don't even like Marilyn Manson all that much, but still, that site was bullshit. Goddamn Christians....
    Neil's Vintage Sig Collection. Item 2 'Hahn Signature'

Originally posted by Neil@Nov 18 2004, 01:29 PM
    On a side note, that site is designed and layed out really badly.
    You're right :wth: Didn't notice it

And also, not that I am on the side of the moron who wrote that, but sometimes it seems like a little more than just "entertainment"....just wondering. Preaching about Satanity, telling them to kill their parents, ripping up a bible, etc... It seems a bit too extreme. But I think it might be just some things for shock purposes only. Like SlipKnot. (If you're 555 then I'm 666, the nonagram/nine-sided pentagram)

That has to be the funniest thing ive read all week!

How can he be blamed for a shooting? I mean what the hell!?

It's like me saying to someone..Oh I'm gunna shoot you, and I'm gunna blame Marilyn Manson, and you'll ask me why? and i'll say, because hes to blame for everything bad..Its just pathetic

Originally posted by Jamie@Nov 18 2004, 08:54 AM
    It's like me saying to someone..Oh I'm gunna shoot you, and I'm gunna blame Marilyn Manson, and you'll ask me why? and i'll say, because hes to blame for everything bad..Its just pathetic
    It was later discovered that they both hated Marilyn Manson

It was later discovered that they both hated Marilyn Manson
    Exactly and the site said that while they were shooting they screamed " We love you Marylin Manson" not true!

75% of a Christian school had a copy of his album...awsome

But the article does make me want to throw my copy away even if I'm not Christian...

NO DON'T THROW IT AWAY GIVE IT TO MEEEE!!!!
    I was joking it's MINE hehe

The whole article was biased c*** blame the parents all the way! (Maybe not fully but they have ALOT to do with it.)

Originally posted by Neil@Nov 18 2004, 01:29 PM
    This site is incredibly biased, and is completely appalling. Hell, I don't even like Marilyn Manson all that much, but still, that site was bullshit. Goddamn Christians....
    Agreed.

Also, look what he says here. These are the parts that particularly annoyed me:

It was Manson's music that influenced Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold into killing the Christians at Columbine High on April 20th, 1999. If you do not take action, YOUR kids could be Manson's next
    victims.
    Hello? Might I remind you that if those two boys had a MIND OF THEIR OWN, which I'm sure they did, they wouldn't have been so-called "influenced" by the music, unless Manson has used some sort of brainwashing device in his CDs.

Above photos show the tears of the students and families that lost loved ones at the hands of Manson's followers.
    Could have just been from 9/11 right?

WE MUST NOT SIT BACK AND ALLOW THIS DEMONIC BEHAVIOR FROM THE PITS OF HELL TO COME INTO OUR COMMUNITIES ANY LONGER!

I SAY THAT WE MUST DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO KEEP MARILYN MANSON OUT OF OUR CITIES WHEN HE TRIES TO COME TO OUR TOWNS, BECAUSE THIS IS FOR THE PROTECTION OF OUR CHILDREN!
    Dude, get a life.

The way to deal with Manson is this: THE POWER TO STOP MANSON IS IN THE HANDS OF CHRISTIANS. Imagine if the church would unite! Baptists, Pentecostals, Methodists, ect, could all work together to stop this madman from coming into their communities to hold his satanic concerts! For instance, if all the community churches or even some of them would get a few thousand Christians together and converge upon the managers and owners of the convention centers and concert halls that rent them to Manson, and demand that they cancel his contract, this would be effective. Pastors could speak on behalf of the citizens that have assembled and let the managers know that they will boycott their businesses and put them out of business personally, by publicizing their names and the ones who rented out the concert hall to Manson. They could let them know in no uncertain terms that they will hold them personally responsible. Then they could visit all sponsors, advertisers, and places of business that do business with the convention center and urge them to drop all advertising and support from any event put on in that concert hall. This would make the managers think twice about renting their halls to Manson. Also the same march and demonstration could take place right to the local politicians and they could be urged by the VOTING citizens of the community to put pressure on the managers and owners of the concert halls not to rent to Manson. This same tactic can also be done in your local CD shops to get them to stop selling Manson's Cd's.

I don't think it'd work. Seriously. You think a group of mindfucked Christians are going to stop Manson from selling records?

ACT NOW! The future of our children depends on you!
    This bit pisses me off. WE CHOOSE TO LISTEN TO IT. OK?

Kurt Cobain is one of the worst ANTI-CHRIST, blasphemers since John Lennon.
    Dear me. Kurt must be tossing in his place in Hell now.

Cobain's first band was called "Fecal Matter".
    So what? Joey Jordison used to be in a band called Anal Blast.

Parents, this is what YOUR children are listening to when they have this freaks cd's in their possession. I was recently at a Christian school and I asked for a show of hands of students who listened to Manson's music or had his cd's in their possession and about 75% of their hands went up.
    Yeah, but the fact remains that we CHOOSE to listen to him.

Well the Rev., says, " Take those cd's, lay them out on the floor, take a hammer, and whack those cd's until they are in little bitty tiny pieces, and then mail those pieces straight to Manson telling him you want nothing more to do with him or his music."

Parent's , if your teenager will not do this on their own, then YOU take the proper leadership role in your home and do it for them! You have every right to do this according to God's Word in Joshua 24:15 "AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE WE WILL SERVE THE LORD!"
    I know that if my mother did that to me, even though she has every right to do this according to God's Word I'd still tell her to fuck off and just take her money and get a new one. But my mom lets me listen to whatever I want, so yeah.

Parents, Manson has not only told the teenagers to commit suicide, but he has encouraged them to take knives and hack their parents to death while they are sleeping, or to take a gun and murder their parents , or kill their parents in anyway that they can.
    Have you ever heard of this phrase, FOR FUN?

Man, people like that should be shot along with those lip-synchers.

Originally posted by Neil+Nov 18 2004, 01:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Neil @ Nov 18 2004, 01:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Jamie@Nov 18 2004, 08:54 AM
    It&#39;s like me saying to someone..Oh I&#39;m gunna shoot you, and I&#39;m gunna blame Marilyn Manson, and you&#39;ll ask me why? and i&#39;ll say, because hes to blame for everything bad..Its just pathetic
    It was later discovered that they both hated Marilyn Manson [/b][/quote]
    Ah

UndeadMaster put it very well " We chose to listen to it"

We have a mind and don&#39;t go killing people...yet people who don&#39;t listen to his music like Bush, Saddam, Osama, Sharon are bloody murderers explain that to me.

I gained some respect for MM now *shudders* scarrry&#33;

But why all the Goddamn Christians what did they do? Some hate MM others don&#39;t.

Whatever your religion is extremists are horrible&#33;

Ambient
    Even though I&#39;m not exactly a fan of MM, i have to say that this is incredibly stupid. reminds me of the time where people were saying that Harry Potter = Devil and even organise book buring sessions&#33; WTF..

And morons like this guy are the reason I hate religion so much, the world would be a better place without extremists like this asshole.

btw, I happen to like MM&#39;s music and am also anti-gun/pro-gun control. Looks like I disprove his point

It's Like I'm Paranoid...
    wtf&#33; I mean, hello&#33; You can&#39;t blame one single person for something like Columbine... that&#39;s so stupid. I&#39;m wondering how anyone can even think about that
    I mean, yeah, he&#39;s a reverent. BUT:

I think that even reverents should accept criticism and it&#39;s f++ked up that he doesn&#39;t even want to receive negative mails.
    That is totally naive. hopefully they receive lot of negative mails so they see what they wrote is f++ked up...

Extremely H! Vltg3
    This is so stupid&#33;&#33;

The ultimate slap-in-the-face came from Manson as he held a concert just outside of where the Columbine High School Massacre took place in honor of the two maniacal killers. Manson said he was sick of hearing about the Christians like Cassie Bernall and Rachael Scott who died at Columbine. He said the true heroes were Klebold and Harris who killed all of the kids.
    I really don&#39;t think he said that. When he heared of the Columbine massacre he cancelled a concert in respect.

I just think that guy who wrote it is completely insane&#33; And the stuff Marilyn Manson says (or what he says according to this guy).. I really don&#39;t take it that seriously.

Originally posted by Leeuwnie@Nov 18 2004, 10:31 AM
    This is so stupid&#33;&#33;

The ultimate slap-in-the-face came from Manson as he held a concert just outside of where the Columbine High School Massacre took place in honor of the two maniacal killers. Manson said he was sick of hearing about the Christians like Cassie Bernall and Rachael Scott who died at Columbine. He said the true heroes were Klebold and Harris who killed all of the kids.
    I really don&#39;t think he said that. When he heared of the Columbine massacre he cancelled a concert in respect.

I just think that guy who wrote it is completely insane&#33; And the stuff Marilyn Manson says (or what he says according to this guy).. I really don&#39;t take it that seriously.
    Yet what this asshat fails to mention is that the NRA held a pro-gun rally right near Columbine after the shooting.

Thread Information