Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    or there and back again
    LPJZ.com has been updated to feature media and more. Also, a new player has been posted online for Jay-Z and Linkin Park's upcoming MTV mash-up album "Collision Course". The player currently only features "Numb/Encore", but look for it to be updated over the course of the next three weeks with other clips from the set. The album is due out November 30 through Roc-A-Fella/Warner.

Click here to access the player.

Thanks to eXess7 for pointing out the link.

It's Like I'm Paranoid...
    awesome

ps.. wow ... i just noticed the first line : can i get a encore do you want more is spit by kanye west...

awesome ...

or there and back again
    Originally posted by x__x@Nov 6 2004, 12:39 AM
    ps.. wow ... i just noticed the first line : can i get a encore do you want more is spit by kanye west...
    Um. No?

LPA VIP
    Originally posted by Will+Nov 5 2004, 08:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Will @ Nov 5 2004, 08:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--x__x@Nov 6 2004, 12:39 AM
    Um. No? [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, it is. He says "Can I get a Encore", and that&#39;s it.
    meet the team.

No love Will? I posted it in the news section awhile ago...

or there and back again
    Originally posted by eXess7+Nov 6 2004, 12:45 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (eXess7 @ Nov 6 2004, 12:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> No love Will? I posted it in the news section awhile ago... [/b]

I didn&#39;t even see your edit with the link.

Added credit.

Originally posted by -Ander@Nov 6 2004, 12:45 AM
    Originally posted by -Will@Nov 5 2004, 08:44 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--x__x
    @Nov 6 2004, 12:39 AM

Um. No?

[/quote]
    Sounds like Mike to me, but that&#39;s me.

Originally posted by Will+Nov 5 2004, 09:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Will @ Nov 5 2004, 09:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -eXess7@Nov 6 2004, 12:45 AM
    No love Will? I posted it in the news section awhile ago...
    I didn&#39;t even see your edit with the link.

Added credit.

Originally posted by -Ander@Nov 6 2004, 12:45 AM
    Originally posted by -Will@Nov 5 2004, 08:44 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--x__x
    @Nov 6 2004, 12:39 AM

Um. No?

Sounds like Mike to me, but that&#39;s me. [/b][/quote]
    Thanks bro. As for the Kanye thing, it&#39;s impossible to tell if you didn&#39;t listen to the original version produced by K. West on The Black Album, but once you&#39;ve heard it you can tell it&#39;s the same sound byte.

Dope, thats kool info

Extremely H! Vltg3
    yeh you can tell its kanye easily if you play the start of encore and then numb/encore.

BTW site is awesome, but whats the difference between the collision course domestic player and international player?

LPA VIP
    Originally posted by RX8LP@Nov 5 2004, 11:52 PM
    BTW site is awesome, but whats the difference between the collision course domestic player and international player?
    The release date.

This version is better then the liver version

LPAssociation.com ᴧdministrator Minus's Avatar
    Originally posted by Kevin@Nov 6 2004, 08:44 AM
    As opposed to the... lung version? (liver... lung... both are organs... haha laugh) I think they should have more pictures of the art that we&#39;ve seen so far. Looks sweet.

BTW... are they ever going to have the uncensored version of Numb/Encore on the player, or on Jay-Z&#39;s site at any time?

Check Out AltWire - My Latest Project

HELP THE LPA:

Originally posted by Minus Xero+Nov 6 2004, 12:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Minus Xero @ Nov 6 2004, 12:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Kevin@Nov 6 2004, 08:44 AM
    As opposed to the... lung version? (liver... lung... both are organs... haha laugh) I think they should have more pictures of the art that we&#39;ve seen so far. Looks sweet.

BTW... are they ever going to have the uncensored version of Numb/Encore on the player, or on Jay-Z&#39;s site at any time? [/b][/quote]
    Th video version is live compared 2 that 1

LPAssociation.com ᴧdministrator Minus's Avatar
    Originally posted by Kevin+Nov 6 2004, 12:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kevin @ Nov 6 2004, 12:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Minus Xero@Nov 6 2004, 12:28 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--Kevin
    @Nov 6 2004, 08:44 AM

BTW... are they ever going to have the uncensored version of Numb/Encore on the player, or on Jay-Z&#39;s site at any time?
    Th video version is live compared 2 that 1 [/b][/quote]
    I was kidding. I should have put a *sarcasm* after my first comment.

I knew the difference, I was just poking fun at your spelling error.

The live version isn&#39;t that great because Jay was rushing on the first part.

Wow I find it soo kool that Kanye West is on the track lol mabye he will produce LP&#39;s next album but n/m he has said he only produces Rock-A-Fella artists albums.

Originally posted by Mcnasty@Nov 6 2004, 05:00 PM
    Wow I find it soo kool that Kanye West is on the track lol mabye he will produce LP&#39;s next album but n/m he has said he only produces Rock-A-Fella artists albums.
    I don&#39;t think he will produce it , but it would be to awesome

Ntr/Mssion
    It&#39;s cool but the one thing I don&#39;t like is the part when Chester and Jay-Z say " What the hell are you waiting for?" On the player it makes Chester&#39;s voice sound kinda weird. I liked it better in the video where he said it by himself.

Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C User Name's Avatar
    Maybe because Chester wasn&#39;t the one doing it in the Studio Version? That part was taken directly from Encore.
    So, I'm going to go kick Abaddon in the balls. Later.

I totally hear Chester in the "what the hell are you waiting for?" part. Remember, they completely re-did vocals. The only thing borrowed from "Encore" was beats, even Jay-Z&#39;s rapping was re-done to fit the tempo more.

Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C User Name's Avatar
    Okay, maybe a little bit, but the "What the hell are you waiting for?" part was used from the original Encore.

Thread Information