Black Image Is Not Cover

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Feb 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Way too many Linkin Park fans have jumped to the conclusion or have been mis-informed that the black "Linkin Park Meteora 03.25.03" image found under Meteora for sites such as amazon.com, bestbuy.com, and among many others is the album cover. This is NOT the album cover at all. This was an image that was given as a "filler" until the real album art was released. Do not be fooled.

Not The Real Album Cover!

mirtheory

mirtheory Well-Known Member

My friends tell me the same thing, but I always knew that the cover's gonna be special. :)

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Some people can be very ignorant when assuming things. A true LP fan, one that knows the band very well, would know that LP would never do that. Art will always be on the cover.

lorraineLP

lorraineLP Member

i fink it'l b btr wit sum art but the black cova was kinda kool, all mysterious n $hit n also kinda Tool n Metallica stylee :p

Translation: i think it'll be better with some art but the black cover was kind of cool, all mysterious and sh*t and also kind of Tool and Metallica style :p

Here's a tip. Learn to type correctly. I beg you. It took me ages to figure out what in god's name you were trying to say. -LinkiedTheory

That's TWO mods telling you to please stop typing like you need hooked on phonics.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

i knew. it was 2 simple to be from LP. i'm expecting nice art work from mike and joe.

lorraineLP

lorraineLP Member

jesus fukin christ, il type the way i bloody well want 2 fukin type, dnt fukin warn me again cuz i wnt b fukin bak

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

jesus fukin christ, il type the way i bloody well want 2 fukin type, dnt fukin warn me again cuz i wnt b fukin bak [/b][/quote]
    good.

instead of having to translate everything you say, we won't have to translate anything! perfect!

Bryan

Bryan Guest

jesus fukin christ, il type the way i bloody well want 2 fukin type, dnt fukin warn me again cuz i wnt b fukin bak [/b][/quote]
    Well hows this, if you dont stop typing like a f*ckin 2 year old, your going to get warned. You say its harder to type the full words? Bullcrap. It takes long to figure out how you want to abbreviate the words, then it does to just spell them out like you learned(I'm guessing you learned) them.

Also, you spelled sh*t like $hit...it takes long to hold in the 'shift' key and then press '4' then it does to just press S.

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

It should have been pretty obvious to most LP fans that the black wasn't the cover. C'mon a band of six people and a black cover is the most creative thing they can come up with? I don't think so!!

Shinoda45

Shinoda45 Guest

Hahahaha the kid who types like that is such a tool. dont come back! your posts are useless to everyone but yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.