Not To Complain But...

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by Emily_LP_SK8, Feb 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Emily_LP_SK8

Emily_LP_SK8 Member

Alright guys, you probally are going to think I'm just complaining but, I'k not. I'm just telling you how I feel about the LPA now adays. It seems like latly there has been alot of rumours and false information posted on this site latly. The first time you guys gave out false information, even that was bad but, I gave you guys a chance. Then it turns out you're lying and saying you already have "Somewhere I Belong" on here and promising to put it up then you change your minds about that. Well, I think there is to much confusion on this site and you should start posting news only if you know it's true. I've noticed that even the LP Official Messageboard is sick of hearing about LPA. That's sad once an Official LP Messageboard is even sick of hearing about it. So, I think that's a big enough hint for you all.

~*Emily

Don't you dare vent on me or flame me because I have my own opinion

TheOneAndOnlySAV

TheOneAndOnlySAV Banned

Thats sad to hear I really like this site and I dont want it to get a bad REp because it really doesnt deserve one to all the web masters Coodos for this site It's probably the only site I go to check 4 times a day every day. I'll do my part by not posting anything I don't know is actual fact. :mike:

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

you've got it all wrong. i'd like you to find one spot where we said we had SIB. we contacted Bill about getting the mp3, but never once did we say we had the mp3 or that we were guaranteed to have it. talks are ongoing, and it looks like Bill may be doing something different that originally planned. Bill said we were going to have the mp3, we haven't received it and we haven't completely finished a deal with him to get it. That was Bill talking, not us, you should only believe what the admin and members of staff of the LPA say.

so, before you start talking lies about us, get the facts straight please. you're the one giving us a bad rep by posting wrong facts. i would like you to tell me the "alot" of rumours we've posted, because the one thing we got wrong is SOMETHING A K-ROCK DJ SAID, so you'd think it was legit, right? the other rumour was something you got from Bill, not something we posted as news.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

you've got it all wrong. i'd like you to find one spot where we said we had SIB. we contacted Bill about getting the mp3, but never once did we say we had the mp3 or that we were guaranteed to have it. talks are ongoing, and it looks like Bill may be doing something different that originally planned. Bill said we were going to have the mp3, we haven't received it and we haven't completely finished a deal with him to get it. That was Bill talking, not us, you should only believe what the admin and members of staff of the LPA say.

so, before you start talking lies about us, get the facts straight please. you're the one giving us a bad rep by posting wrong facts. i would like you to tell me the "alot" of rumours we've posted, because the one thing we got wrong is SOMETHING A K-ROCK DJ SAID, so you'd think it was legit, right? the other rumour was something you got from Bill, not something we posted as news. [/b][/quote]
    Exactly, very well said Mark.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I posted a long slightly 'upset' reply to your message but after thinking it over..I decided to delete it because:

I want to be a responsible admin/moderator and close this before it gets out of hand.

Please move future discussions to over AIM or private message. Thank you.

I'm sorry if you feel feelings of hate towards our site. We've always tried to be a good website for people to visit.

Rather then get upset by a negative comment, I'm gonna be the good guy here and use this comment to make the site better. Your right. We have slipped here and there, and we should now post news with proof. Which we are. Thank you for the feedback. We hope to have you as a continued member to the association.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.