Conspiracies

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Luke, Sep 20, 2004.

?

Which Cospiracies do you beleive in?

1. America caused 9/11

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Titanic Was Meant To Sink

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The World Leaders Are Satanic Reptile Beings

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The Milatary Created 'UFOs'

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. The New World Order & Free Masonry Taking Over World

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. JFK was assasinated by a Goverment Agent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Cellphone companies R sending out brain control waves

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. The Astronaughts never really landed on the moon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. All of these

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. None Of These

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I personaly beleive there is something to all of these,they can't all be made up,something must trigger off the sense of something being an imeidiate conspiracy

TheSunIsShining

TheSunIsShining Well-Known Member

"The World Leaders Are Satanic Reptile Beings"

first time ive heard that as a conspiracy :lol:

rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

i believe that there is a conspiracy against me by my parents and the school system to make me want to die.

it seems to be working :rolleyes:

Luke

Sorry but this is a serious discussionof beleifs,not matters of peoples school lives

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

I think they're all crap, personally. Except maybe the one about the Reptile Beings.

But yeah, IMO, most conspiracies are just thought up because people like to twist things up and make them more interesting.

goso88

goso88 Well-Known Member

Well, if you put "The leaders are satanic reptile biengs" as one of the choices, the seriousness of this thread is already taken down quite a bit :lol:

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

#3, #5, and #6 are all related, I believe. I read that JFK wanted to reveal to the public sensitive information about the Illuminati and their New World Order plans, so they assassinated him. Martin Luther King, too.

And probably Tupac, too.

Luke

Actualy over 950,000 people believe about the world leaders being satanic reptile beings.The story is that they all meet once a year and conduct occult rituals like sacraficing children to a stone statue by throwing the child into a fire alive.A man named Alex Jones actualy filmed it but it was not allowed to be aired on TV because they said it was a hoax

Go to www.infowars.com and go to 'The Secrets Of Bohemian Grove'.You'll find every conspiracy there is on this website and its actualy very eye-opening

I'll point out once again that this is a serious discussion about peoples beleifs

Hana

Hana i are scientists LPA Super Member

America caused 9/11.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

I voted America Never Landed On The Moon,

But I know that JFK was shot by the CIA because he and his brother were set out to destroy the CIA because they were trying to control the country by the release of drugs etc... or something like that.

America caused 9/11 - There was a really good documentary recently on the 9/11 conspiracy. Allegedly, the explosion in the Pentagon was not caused by a plane crashing into it but a missile. Debris from the crashed plane were nowhere to be found in the footages, and the "hole" in the wall of Pentagon was too small to be caused by a plane. Also according to the documentary, it's more likely that there were explosives implanted in the Twin Towers, as the towers crumbled with little resistance. If they had crumbled owing to structural frailty, they shouldn't have collapsed that quickly. Another theory is that there were no hijackers aboard the two planes that rammed into the towers. The 19 or so supposed hijackers were only trained at small aviation schools. They weren't trained to pilot a large commercial plane, so there was no way they could've steered the planes into the Twin Towers with such precision. Instead, conspiracy theorists say there were some sort of "beacons" that attracted those planes to the towers. These are just theories, but sound very plausible to me. :)

The Milatary Created 'UFOs' - I totally believe this one. After all, why are most UFO sightings in America? Area 51 is probably more like a research center for the military rather than ufologists.

JFK was assasinated by a Goverment Agent - Didn't JFK oppose the Vietnam War? And he wanted to abolish the CIA? America thrives on arms sale, so it's understandable if the government wanted to assasinate him.

rosanna

um yeah i was just joking about the school thing. and a lot of those comspiracies are jokes too (even though some aren't) so i dont' know why i am the only one getting whored for this...

i believe that jfk was killed by the cia.

Luke

I wasn't just aiming it at you,I was making a point.Don't worry about it ;)

rosanna

oh ok now i feel much better.... ^_^

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Apparently the supposed pilot of the plane that hit the Pentagon on 9/11 was a flying school dropout, and he couldn't have manouvered the plane to turn and hit the building so perfectly. Also, passers by say they heard a noise akin to a stinger missile, and the hole in the wall was too small and perfectly rounded for a plane.

Source: Zoo magazine.

I also believe in aliens, but not necessarily those of the grey, big-headed anal-probe fetish variety.

Hana

Hana i are scientists LPA Super Member

I read a book about Area 51 once... I totally believe it, too.

Evi

Evi Super Member LPA Super Member

I don't believe in any of them I don't know why. They don't seem serious to me

Luke

Yeah well get this;7 of the 8 people who were supposedly the hijakers are alive and well and have been seen walking around normaly. However it was confirmed by the united states goverment that it IS those people who hijacked the planes

Link04

Link04 Ambient

Yeah well get this;7 of the 8 people who were supposedly the hijakers are alive and well and have been seen walking around normaly. However it was confirmed by the united states goverment that it IS those people who hijacked the planes [/b][/quote]
    AND the alleged hijackers weren't even on the official passenger list released by the airline company for either of the 4 flights

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

As long as you continue listening to the media and not thinking for yourself, you'll be a drone to society.

I believe in the 9/11 conspiracy, the JFK conspiracy, and the moon landing conspiracy. Planes piloted by crappy pilots cannot hit a two story building at an exact point at 500mph. Flags don't wave in space. And there's no chance with the security of that day that a man can just walk up to the president and shoot him in the head.