Conspiracies

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Luke, Sep 20, 2004.

?

Which Cospiracies do you beleive in?

1. America caused 9/11

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Titanic Was Meant To Sink

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The World Leaders Are Satanic Reptile Beings

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The Milatary Created 'UFOs'

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. The New World Order & Free Masonry Taking Over World

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. JFK was assasinated by a Goverment Agent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Cellphone companies R sending out brain control waves

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. The Astronaughts never really landed on the moon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. All of these

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. None Of These

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Today After Tomorrow

Today After Tomorrow Well-Known Member

If anyone knows a host that will be able to host a 4-ish MB video I have a video where you can actually see the ground shaking seconds before the tower collapses. Why's it shaking? The last and final bombs going off to make it collapse so perfectly.

heartfullofgold

heartfullofgold Well-Known Member

I voted for the UFO conspiracy. Now I've seen all those shows on Discovery and TLC about how the government covered it up and the files from Rosswell dissappeared....blah blah blah...I don't let the media effect me much. But in my own mind I do believe that there are extraterrestrial beings out there. But I don't believe they would waste their time coming to Eath! If they are so intellegent then they probably wouldn't want to come here and see how stupid the human race is! :lol: :lol:

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

We've argued plenty about 9/11, but I notice two people voted "The New World Order & Free Masonry Taking Over World" but I don't recall anyone making their case...So, anyone want to shed any light on this theory?

Today After Tomorrow

Today After Tomorrow Well-Known Member

I really can't prove this but i've read that blueprints were found from Bush Sr. that outlined a global government and the "new world order".

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I really can't prove this but i've read that blueprints were found from Bush Sr. that outlined a global government and the "new world order". [/b][/quote]
    There was a whole program on it the other night

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

I should probably just let this thread die, but I found this...

Hunt the Boeing!

MariosLP

MariosLP Super Member

None of these

Luke

Maybe apart from the ones shown u could tell us some seperate conspiracies you believe in

erasethepain

erasethepain Well-Known Member

You can't fully believe in these, because we don't have the information that the goverment has and never will.

I don't think the military would ever test new planes out (UFO's) over populated areas. There has to be more than enough room for them to test without being seen by the public. I don't know if I believe in UFO's already reaching us, but I believe in life beyond Earth. I think there's much more out there than what we know. For all we know, this universe is one in millions.

Is it just me, or do you find something wrong with how the media pointed the finger at Osama Bin Laden the minute the plane hit? Yes, I know, he supposedly attacked us before - but where else do you hear about the first accusation turning out to be the attacker? So far, we've already sent troops after Osama and Saddam, yet we have failed to prove that either of them are doing what the goverment says they are.

I think the biggest conspiracy is the bible. We can't even trust our own flesh and blood, how the hell are we suppose to trust people years upon years ago? In my opinion, the Bible was wrote to bring people together, even if it meant scaring them to the point they wouldn't hurt anybody. Now, we ask why homosexuality is a sin when someone is born with the feeling. Yet, if you look back at it, if we had as many homosexuals as we do now then there would be nowhere near as much reproduction.

I refuse to believe why my grandmother died of cancer is due to the fact that two people ate an apple. Anyone who believes that needs to think about what they're doing. As an individual, it gives people a push to move forward. For the majority, it does nothing but harm. That's my opinion and I strongly feel that way.

Does anyone remember the Jim Jones case? There was around 5,000 of unreleased documents and some say it was a test by the goverment. You know, there has to be something very important if there is that much unreleased documentation.

htep.fan

htep.fan Well-Known Member

The world is a whole conspiracy.

Luke

You make some very good points

salinameteora

salinameteora Well-Known Member

the single bullet theory: that a single bullet from a single gunman,l h oswald but 1 bullet that was shot trogh 3 different people ????? surely there had to be three shooters. three shots were also heard also the type of gun oswald had how could he have shot all three so quickly! could it have been coz jfk wanted to pull out of vietnam that the government had to do something radical?

Unforgiver

Unforgiver jogo bonito.

I voted that I believe in none of this.

Luke

Interesting :hmm: