Dude.......?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Hybrid Soldier, Feb 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

some guy over at linkinpark.com has been telling everyone that hes a dj at some music place and that very soon he will get the meteora promo. the guy said that he will rip the songs and put them on a website.if you go to the official forums and check it out it seems that hes telling the truth. TAKE it as a rumor until it does come. if it does would you get it? im tempted but........

Rybullet

Rybullet Well-Known Member

Yeah, I would get it. But unfortunately its just a rumor. Well post details if he gives it out, cuz I would like to hear it........

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

ill go and find what he exactly said.....................

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

Hello everyone, long time visitor but never a poster. My name is BiLL, I'm 19 goin on 20, and I'm from n/e Pa. I'd just like to say that ever since I heard of the band Hybrid Theory I knew that they were going to be big. And now after three albums from this band I find myself almost drooling in anticipation over their next one "Meteora." Let me tell you that this band is the reason for me finding my calling. I went into the telecommunications studies to be a radio DJ and i also just recently started a band of my own, as the lead singer and lyricist, called Genuine Adrenaline. Linkin Park helped me admire the deep meaningfulness of music.
    Well let me cut to the chase. From what I hear from the station managers at the radio station I DJ at, we will be receiving either a copy of the full album or a copy of the single within the week. I'm sure you all know what a promo is so i dont have to explain to you why we are receiving the album a month and a half in advance.
    When it arrives I will be sure to copy the song "Somewhere I Belong" to my computer and put it on Kazaa. I've seen all the other Bullshit they have hovering around in there and the songs are either fakes or other LP songs not on Hybrid Theory.
    Thank You for your time and hopefully I will be getting back to you soon with more details about this.
    -GravityzEdge-

then there were a lot of jumpy people replying and many that messsaged him to send it to him
    gravityzedge said some more stuff just tell me if you want to know more

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

I believe it, but he's probably not supposed to be doing this and I doubt if he really can. They'll only probably get the single, not the whole album. It seems realistic so the radio stations can start programming their playlists so that SIB will play the day they are allowed to.

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

here is some more!

Full of ####? Nah. I'm merely letting you know what the word is in the station. The station managers get a lot of calls from the record companies asking the stations to have their promo discs or singles. This is how bands get AIRPLAY get it? Now I am not promising that I will have it this week (b/c its kinda hard sneakin stuff in and out of the building) but I can promise you that as soon as I can get it copied, it will be available on the internet BEFORE it hits the radio.
    If you think I'm full of #### then thats your opinion, but our station has received the Godsmack promo disc and they won't be releasing their CD until after LP does. Believe me this is normal stuff that is going on here.
    Oh and "The Anarchist" you wanted to know about my band. We do have a Flash web page that I am creating myself but since we just started as a band, its nothing to really look at right now. Think link is in my Sig. I would also like to know about this lyricist corner you are referring to bc i have written nearly 40 completed songs.
    Thanks

ya the last paragraph was about somethin else

Bryan

Bryan Guest

:chemist:

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

Hey all, me again ... something very good has happened and a deal has gone down. I can't talk about it right now but keep checking back to this thread for a nice surprise within the next few days.

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

im starting to believe this guy.

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

By next few days i mean hopefully between tomorrow and friday

hehehe get it?

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

A deal huh? :blink:

Interesting...:chemist:

I think I need to make friends with "Deal" person :lol:

TheChemist

TheChemist Active Member

well the guy who says hes gonna get the song says he has gotten someone to put up the mp3 on a website when it comes out.... could it be that linkiedtheory talked to the guy.... and that it will be out on lpassociation.com........ Oo

tHINK About it...... hehe

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

hmmm you mgiht be right chemist! um linkiedtheory.....how did you know that his girlfirend was in a car accident??*gets supicious*
    darnit i tried to be a member of the forums but it wont accept my e-mail address like what the hell!

Oh don't worry about the whole Kazaa thing I have a deal worked out with someone who has a LP web page and if all goes well this person will host the mp3 so you guys don't have to go searchin all over kazaa. Details (like i said) are coming soon.
    And by the way, to everyone who is e-mailing me about sending them the song so they can put it into groups or put it on their site, it was a first come first serve thing and someone already beat you to the punch. I have a very busy schedule and I can't send it to all of you. but don't fret bc like i said, it will be hosted and you can do whatever you want with it from there.
    Adios

um........ what car accident?????? :unsure:

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

you see i dont know but some how linkiedthoery does........
    they must be contacting each other. w00t!

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Where exactly did you read this car accident thing?

It did happen, but how do you know?

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

linkiedtheory said this in the linkinpark forums under the topic "something to cheer you up"

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Ohh allright.

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

This is Mark, Bill's roommate. He called me from the hospital and told me how to get here and write stuff for this message board. So I came on and read the stuff everyone was writing before I decided to write something myself. Now what he told me to say to everyone is how sorry he is and how bad he feels that what happened happened and he is trying to make some time to come home to put some song on the internet for you people.
    OK now on to what I have to say. I read through what everyone wrote on here and I have to tell you Bill is ANYTHING but a liar. And for all the people who couldnt understand HIS GIRLFRIEND IS IN THE HOSPITAL DUE TO A CAR ACCIDENT that my buddy Derek and a few others so PLAINLY put it, you need to get your head fixed and realize a human life is more important than some song you guys will probably hear within the next couple weeks anyways.
    Now Bill didnt have time to post the news bc he was in the hospital with his girlfriend who he loves more than anything else in the world but a few others heard the news and quickly came here to let you know. Cuz if he DID have the time to post that Im sure he wouldve put the song on the internet for you too.
    He has the CD here but I have no idea how to take songs off CDs and send themso you will have to wait another day or two unless one of the IGNORANT people (who wont accept the fact that Bill is NOT dicking anyone over but merely tending to something extremely personal and hurtful) want to call ME and tell me how to do it I'll be more than happy to take that call.

For all the patient ones who understand whats going on I thank you for your patience and know that Bill wouldnt intentionally do anything to piss you off.

For all the ignorant ones .... you dont deserve anything. Whatever the favor he is doing for everyone here, the ignorant ones should be left out of the deal.

Bill should be coming home tomorrow sometime. Thank you all and if, in the future, you hear of a band called Genuine Adrenaline (i play bass, Bill sings) coming to a club near you we would appreciate it if you gave us a try

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

I believe you and all that you've said. :chemist:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.