Dude.......?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Hybrid Soldier, Feb 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

You people want an update so here it is and i have a LOT of things to get off my chest and i am not in a very good mood right now after the stuff ive been reading. So i have a few questions and statements to make:

#1 Mr. Delboy = LPASSOCIATION where you probably go after going to LinkinPark.com first. He is the one who contacted me about hosting the mp3 for somewhere i belong. So i TALK TO HIM GET IT?????? So now you know WHY he was the first to post it.

#2 Why in the blue blazing ####### hell of wisconsin would i waste my time on long ass posts if i was a liar?????? THE CD CAME FROM THE RECORD COMPANY TO THE RADIO STATION they didnt just give it to some IDIOT (i think thats what i was called, correct me if im wrong).

#3 And MeteAURA it was a coincidence YES but jesus christ my girlfriend almost ####### DIED twice over the past 2 days.

#4 I forget who said it but i think it went something like this "it only takes 30-60 seconds to rip a song why couldnt he come home and do it" i know it was something along those lines and to whoever said that - i dont wish it upon you but you need to know what i felt like over the past couple days - you wouldnt want to leave the hospital either. Ill admit it - i cried, it was ####### horrible.

#5 MY ROOM MATE CAN NOT USE A COMPUTER FOR THE LIFE OF HIM LET ALONE RIP A SONG OFF A CD AND UPLOAD IT - AND HE IS IN A BAND SO IM PROVING YOUR THEORY WRONG (to whoever said it)

#6 i made up my mind on what im doing with the song. i will be reading through this post again after im done writing this, and i will give a list of names of people who i want to email me. i will be running thorough checks on who you are on this board. All the people who talked #### will not recieve anything from me. I was going to be nice and give it to the LPassociation for you guys to download but now i have to send it out individually because i cant stand people who talk #### on me and about me when you dont even know me.

And off the top of my head:
    --> CRAWLINGLP04 isnt getting ####
    --> AgentBauer ill think about
    --> The Matr |x ill have to think LONG and hard about
    --> MeteAURA ill also have to think about

ill post back in a little while. thanks. Bill.

well there now you have it i totally believe him and it hurts to hear what happened

TheChemist

TheChemist Active Member

u know what in his last post he put my name in the list which kinda pissed me off since i waz on his side the whole time.. all i did was aim a couple of times... and now i wont get the song... this sucks .....

Thank You to all those who wished me luck, prayed for me, and actually cared about what happened to my girl.
    i have a few names to add to the list of people who arent getting ####. The list of people who i do not want to contact me are:

- CRAWLINGLP04
    - SPIFF
    - CHEMIST2k3
    - dee930

The list of people I'll do extensive thinking about are:

- THEMATRIX
    - METEAURA
    - AGENTBAUER

NOW i am going back to the hospital where my girlfriend is waiting for me. Tomorrow is a new day and maybe ill be in a better mood.
    -BiLL

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

sorry to hear chem but he has been getting mixed messages
    well its best to leave him be with his decision
    good luck to matrix, meteaura and agentbauer

Bryan

Bryan Guest

As soon as he gives it to 1 person it'll be all over Kazaa within half an hour, dont worry about it.

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

This guy should be left alone for awhile. More people are going to have the song in a day or two. If he's lying let him be, but I think he's telling the truth.

Rybullet

Rybullet Well-Known Member

I don't think he's lying, but the car accident happened the day he got the cd. Well anyways I don' t think it will leak to Kazaa if he just gave it away to some people. Hopefully though it does leak to Kazaa so I can get it :D Well anyways I hope the car accident was nothin serious.

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

but i heard that this place will host the mp3 so it might hit kazaa very fast. :unsure:

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Yep, I've heard that too. LPA is supposed to be hosting Somewhere I Belong. Supposedly, they are getting the MP3 first, before anyone else does. I can't wait.

Rybullet

Well I"m folowing that thread and he said that he's gonna post it tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't take me up on this, this is what I think he meant. But he said he was going to go eat then post!!!!!!

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Believe me, if somebody actually had it. They would either post it to get it up really fast as soon as possible, or they would be jerks and not give it out. So I don't think its been leaked yet. The radio stations might have it, but they wouldn't let a DJ take it home and put it on the internet. They have the same rules that these websites have.

Rybullet

But he could have made a copy of the one at the station............Or somethin else like that

Rybullet

Dangit..... What he's going to post is not the song.. Because he said that a Moderator would need to get ready because he is going to be flaming.........................

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Yep, I've heard that too. LPA is supposed to be hosting Somewhere I Belong. Supposedly, they are getting the MP3 first, before anyone else does. I can't wait. [/b][/quote]
    :chemist: :chemist:

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Time for bed, I'll look for SIB tomorrow. I doubt it will be out yet.

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

um dont get hyped up but he is not going to post up the mp3, im guessing he's going to give it to only a certain # of people like the ones in his list.

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

I haven't heard anything still. I'm not really getting hyped up. I think he's a liar like all the other people. Just I'm more concerned about Bill because of what he claims. If he is lying about all this, God will judge him for taking such harsh measures just to get a rumor going.

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

ent0303 the dude said that he's giving a 30 sec sample to lpassociation on tuesday...so yay!

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

This has all been a lie. Bill doesn't have it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.