Fandemonium Episode Airs This Weekend

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Aug 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

Ya muchmusic really like Linkin Park.

But for real, I remember MM playing alot of Hip Hop and lesser Rock but now its the other way around and I love it.

Tara

Tara New Member

Yeah, I watched the episode of Fandemonium Today. Overall, it was Nice to see some Linkin-Park styled challenges. I'll explain what happened:

-Two "HardCore" LP Fans, Chris and Joe, went head to head. Chris is Obbessed with LP and his reason on the show is 'cause he eats, sleeps, breathes and Craps LP, according to himself. Joe got on the show for having his own LP Shrine and loving them since they first came out.
    -The first challenge was to gather a pile of garbage into a dumpster the fastest. Chris won this challenge.

-The Second was to Answer LP Triva Questions, while in freezing water and dunked with Ice from your rival. Once you gotten a question right you had to pick up a piece of a Gundam Model untill you had them all. At the end, you had to search a tank full of water and Chicken parts, while trying to get the rest of the Gundam Pieces, then build the figure. The winner was declared who done this the fastest time, and Joe won this. If Chris had won, Joe would have to enter the final challenge with a "Handicap" : Wearing a Replica of Chester's glasses, all scratched up, making it hard to see.

-The Final Challenge had you to grab a Gundam Figure (In a plastic Bag) inside Cow Stomachs and parts, then Yell "Linkin park" As loud as you can with a mike. Afterwards, you had to cut your hands with Paper, giving you papercuts. Once you've had some PaperCuts, you can to dip your hands in Lemon Juice, then run through a Tube full of Mouse-Traps without touching the traps. Then, slam your Gundam Figure on the finish line to be declared the winner. Joe won the Complete Challenge.

-At the end of the show, he had the choice of a Complete Surround System, or take a gamble and select either a Blue or Red box - One of them containing a trip to L.A to live like Linkin Park, and the other contained Paper Pieces. Joe took the gamble "Cause he had a New TV already." And selected the red Box 'cause it was his Girlfriend's favorite Color. He picked the right box and was rewarded a Trip to L.A. At the credits, Joe phoned his Girlfriend and told her the news.

..Thats completely everything that happened. :mike:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.