Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    As you may or may not have remembered from a news post a few months ago, Muchmusic Canada were looking for LP fans to compete in a competition to prove they were the biggest Linkin Park fan for a show called "Fandemonium". Two fans were chosen and had to compete in a series of games based on Linkin Park. The episode was taped in the summer and is now set to be aired this Sunday, August 29th, at 4PM EST on Muchmusic Canada. Tune in!

It's Like I'm Paranoid...
    Thats cool. I wish I had Much Music. All I have is this MTV crap.

You hade to be 18 and plus to be on the show right?

Ambient
    haha! i pmed Will with that news but yay! i'm so watching it

I'm Not Obsessed!!!
    i really wish that i was in canada, then i could join!!

Banned
    Originally posted by LP4ever@Aug 26 2004, 01:55 PM
    i really wish that i was in canada...

:chaz:

Originally posted by [LinkinPark213]@Aug 26 2004, 05:20 AM
    believe me.. you aint missing much... i wish i had mtv... mtv has way better shows than muchmusic... all muchmusic does is comeup with crappyshows or copy what mtv has done... or just airs mtv shows!

Originally posted by x__x+Aug 26 2004, 04:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (x__x @ Aug 26 2004, 04:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--[LinkinPark213]@Aug 26 2004, 05:20 AM
    believe me.. you aint missing much... i wish i had mtv... mtv has way better shows than muchmusic... all muchmusic does is comeup with crappyshows or copy what mtv has done... or just airs mtv shows&#33; [/b][/quote]
    At least Muchmusic plays muisc videos. And most of the good MTV shows come to MM anyways.

Originally posted by x__x+Aug 26 2004, 01:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (x__x @ Aug 26 2004, 01:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--[LinkinPark213]@Aug 26 2004, 05:20 AM
    believe me.. you aint missing much... i wish i had mtv... mtv has way better shows than muchmusic... all muchmusic does is comeup with crappyshows or copy what mtv has done... or just airs mtv shows&#33; [/b][/quote]
    You can get MTV you know, even if you live in Canada...

Yah this fandemonium thing that MM did is pretty cool. I saw the Sum 41 episode the other night and the two contestents had to do a capture the flag event. While they were trying to capture the flag, MM got the Sum 41 guys to come down and be part of the event. They got to shoot paintballs at the two contestants.

Anyhow though i am looking forward to seeing the LP one.

LPA VIP
    Originally posted by Omar A+Aug 26 2004, 12:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Omar A @ Aug 26 2004, 12:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -x__x@Aug 26 2004, 01:54 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--[LinkinPark213]
    @Aug 26 2004, 05:20 AM

believe me.. you aint missing much... i wish i had mtv... mtv has way better shows than muchmusic... all muchmusic does is comeup with crappyshows or copy what mtv has done... or just airs mtv shows&#33;
    You can get MTV you know, even if you live in Canada... [/b][/quote]
    Yea. I remember hearing how easy it is for Canadians to get U.S. satellite TV service
    meet the team.

Originally posted by Ryan@Aug 26 2004, 09:03 PM
    Yah this fandemonium thing that MM did is pretty cool. I saw the Sum 41 episode the other night and the two contestents had to do a capture the flag event. While they were trying to capture the flag, MM got the Sum 41 guys to come down and be part of the event. They got to shoot paintballs at the two contestants.

Anyhow though i am looking forward to seeing the LP one.
    yah except the girl left the show with nothing but a box of bread crums... and tears...

and is mtv canada the same as mtv in the states?

and to mark... the videos much music plays are all crappy teenage bubble gum one hit wonder videos like the new jojo video that gets played like once every hour....

LPA VIP
    Originally posted by x__x@Aug 27 2004, 08:02 PM
    From what I&#39;ve heard, no. It&#39;s probably similar (barely any music, lots of pointless shows, lots of 16 year old girls screaming), but not identical, as in if you IM someone in Canada and ask them what&#39;s on MTV, their answer will probably be different than what is on air in the states.

Originally posted by superxero88+Aug 27 2004, 10:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (superxero88 @ Aug 27 2004, 10:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--x__x@Aug 27 2004, 08:02 PM
    From what I&#39;ve heard, no. It&#39;s probably similar (barely any music, lots of pointless shows, lots of 16 year old girls screaming), but not identical, as in if you IM someone in Canada and ask them what&#39;s on MTV, their answer will probably be different than what is on air in the states. [/b][/quote]
    theres mtv2 which is canadian mtv and theres MTV which is the exact same thing as the US.

Originally posted by x__x+Aug 26 2004, 01:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (x__x @ Aug 26 2004, 01:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--[LinkinPark213]@Aug 26 2004, 05:20 AM
    Hmm. I seem to remember Muchmusic having the Summer Sanatarium After Party... and then like 2 weeks later, MTV having some &#39;Summer Sanatarium Night Party&#39; or something like that.
    Neil's Vintage Sig Collection. Item 2 'Hahn Signature'

Originally posted by Neil+Aug 28 2004, 01:17 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Neil @ Aug 28 2004, 01:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

believe me.. you aint missing much... i wish i had mtv... mtv has way better shows than muchmusic... all muchmusic does is comeup with crappyshows or copy what mtv has done... or just airs mtv shows&#33;
    Hmm. I seem to remember Muchmusic having the Summer Sanatarium After Party... and then like 2 weeks later, MTV having some &#39;Summer Sanatarium Night Party&#39; or something like that. [/b][/quote]
    Yep. And then there&#39;s Loud and the PunkShow where they give unknown bands airtime. And they seem to be playing alot more rock too. Linkin Park, Alexisonfire, Velvet Revolver, Hoobastank, Yellowcard, and I&#39;ve seen Papa Roach&#39;s new video on there alot more often than I would&#39;ve expected.

Originally posted by Mark+Aug 28 2004, 12:17 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mark @ Aug 28 2004, 12:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Neil@Aug 28 2004, 01:17 AM

Hmm. I seem to remember Muchmusic having the Summer Sanatarium After Party... and then like 2 weeks later, MTV having some &#39;Summer Sanatarium Night Party&#39; or something like that.
    Yep. And then there&#39;s Loud and the PunkShow where they give unknown bands airtime. And they seem to be playing alot more rock too. Linkin Park, Alexisonfire, Velvet Revolver, Hoobastank, Yellowcard, and I&#39;ve seen Papa Roach&#39;s new video on there alot more often than I would&#39;ve expected. [/b][/quote]
    I still can&#39;t get over how they messed up their info during that MuchLinkinPark special. Something about calling the X-ecutioners their side project?

Originally posted by Hybrid_Bunny+Aug 28 2004, 02:01 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hybrid_Bunny @ Aug 28 2004, 02:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Mark@Aug 28 2004, 12:17 AM

Yep. And then there&#39;s Loud and the PunkShow where they give unknown bands airtime. And they seem to be playing alot more rock too. Linkin Park, Alexisonfire, Velvet Revolver, Hoobastank, Yellowcard, and I&#39;ve seen Papa Roach&#39;s new video on there alot more often than I would&#39;ve expected.
    I still can&#39;t get over how they messed up their info during that MuchLinkinPark special. Something about calling the X-ecutioners their side project? [/b][/quote]
    Yeah. They had really bad research on that.

well the original shows done by muchmusic are great ...like the new music, rapcity, the wedge, spotlight...so on... gotta give them credit for that... but the newer shows that just focuses more on the so called celebrities and their boring life with millions of cameramans around them just kind of bores me...

oh and i laugh at the mmva&#39;s... i think mm really need to work on it more... it looks like a crazy party but... when they gave the "trailblazer" award (supposedly a really high award that they have) to the beastie boys and the beastie boys didnt even seem to care when george gave it to them after a long speech ...

LPA VIP
    Originally posted by Hybrid_Bunny+Aug 27 2004, 09:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hybrid_Bunny @ Aug 27 2004, 09:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Mark@Aug 28 2004, 12:17 AM

I still can&#39;t get over how they messed up their info during that MuchLinkinPark special. Something about calling the X-ecutioners their side project? [/b][/quote]
    Oh my. They suck.

vote for linkin park

Thread Information