What's a 'Grey Daze'?
    I am creating LP's first fansite in flash and I need some artwork!!! Anyone want to help? Lemme know...
    -Shaun

Bryan
    Once again its not the first in flash. You shouldnt claim something about your site when its not true, makes you, along with your site, look completly false and will turn people away from it.

is Keaton
    Yeah, no offense, but my fansite was flash when it first came out. Of course it isn't anymore, but you shouldn't claim to be the first flash fansite out there. There's a ton of sites out there I've seen using flash.

bread crumbs & white stones
    Originally posted by Hybrid X One@Feb 6 2003, 08:33 PM
    Yeah, no offense, but my fansite was flash when it first came out. Of course it isn't anymore, but you shouldn't claim to be the first flash fansite out there. There's a ton of sites out there I've seen using flash.
    Hah, I knew I was right.
    So... I'll keep searching for a place called home.
    I'll rip my roots from this earth into the unknown.
    Is it for the dreams I chased or the ones I caught?
    This mystery, this misery is killing me.
    So, now, I'll leave behind a murder scene.
    My life isn't real; it's just s silhouette.
    And, when the sun goes down, I won't exist.

is Keaton
    Originally posted by Akuma+Feb 6 2003, 03:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Akuma @ Feb 6 2003, 03:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Hybrid X One@Feb 6 2003, 08:33 PM
    Yeah, no offense, but my fansite was flash when it first came out. Of course it isn&#39;t anymore, but you shouldn&#39;t claim to be the first flash fansite out there. There&#39;s a ton of sites out there I&#39;ve seen using flash.
    Hah, I knew I was right. [/b][/quote]
    lmao. Yeah you were, but the thing is, mines sucked .

Hope this "first flash" person does a better job .

What's a 'Grey Daze'?
    Well, I am doing a good job with it thus far but I seriously hadn&#39;t seen any other LP sites in flash so thanks for bringing this up I wouldn&#39;t want to have a false claim... I thought it was so meh. All I can say is ####, and if anyone wants to design some art for me lemme know. I will credit you for anything you help me with.
    -Shaun

Thread Information