Mike Being Punk'd

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Meteora*, Aug 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Shinodafr3ak04

Shinodafr3ak04 Banned

I have it taped and I'm telling you it gets funnier every time! Just that look on his face when he walks out there and sees his car!!! Man, it's to die for!

But you know I was very proud of Mike. He was very calm and courteous about the whole situation. Go Mike!
    Just imagine if that was Chaz! He probably would've went bolistic on those guys!!!!!!!!

LigerZeroShneider

LigerZeroShneider Well-Known Member

It would more funny if they Punk'd Chester, he would go crazy, and curse alot. It would be very funny, better then punking Mike, cuz Chester gets crazy.

AlwaysThinkinaboutLinkin

AlwaysThinkinaboutLinkin Banned

I agree totally that would have been hilarious! I am laugh when i imagine what he would have said to the guys who punk'd him.

Stick N move

Stick N move Well-Known Member

yeah, but in the beginning of the show he said: we're gonna punk linkin park today. but he just punkd mike... I thought he would punk everyone. and he called him MR. Linkin Park too, as if he was the only one of linkin park... aw well... it was cool if they punked chester instead

NOT Mrs. Hahn

NOT Mrs. Hahn Banned

Mr Linkin Park pareked in the wrong place

goso88

goso88 Well-Known Member

Hehe, thats makes Chester all the more lovable :hugz:

Does anyone know where I might be able to dowload the ep? I missed it and can't catch it on cable (because I don't have it) :unsure:

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Don't ask for that stuff!

spikeshinnizzle

spikeshinnizzle Banned

:lol: :mike: -yeah, i saw that 1-ur all right though-it wuld have been funny 2 see :mike: flip out o something! :lol:

that was an old 1...

im new here!

the rulez r confusing!! i made myself crazy reeding them...
    o well-who cares! :lol:

spikeshinnizzle

spikeshinnizzle Banned

hehe-yeah that wuld b funny 2 see :chaz: !! :lol:

i edited my post...
    didnt the rules tell me 2 do that? :lol:

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Spikeshinnizzle, if you read the rules like you said you'd know not to double post. Since you edited your post it shows that you have indeed read the rules, but I would suggest that you please use the default color and start typing in a comprehensible fashion, as that in itself is breaking a couple of the rules.

Shinodafr3ak04? To act like a teeniebopper and declare yourself a "Shinodafr3ak" (I'd prefer if you used proper english and spelled it freak) is good enough to get you a warning or banning on these forums. Since you haven't came out and said "I LOVE MIKE" I cannot ban you, but I will definetely warn you for being a teenie-bopper. I would suggest you cease that behavior immediately unless you want to be banned from LPA for acting the way you are right now. We here at the LPA have a strict anti-teeniebopper policy, and there is no way we are going to allow "Shinoda Freaks" to run rampant on these forums.

Goso88? Your post is enough to make you look like a teenie-bopper yourself, so either quit referring to chester as "lovable" or you will receive the same treatment that Shinodafr3ak04 just received in the above paragraph.

AlwaysThinkinAboutLinkin, you make me think you're a teenie-bopper waiting to be exposed, and with a name like that I would certainly hope that my fears arent true. Because if you come out saying you love any of the band members in a crush type way, you can expect to be banned quicker than you can say "I love Mike! :mike: :teehee: :chemist: (w00t)".

I could go on naming things that everyone (except stick and Mark) did wrong on this page but instead I'm closing this thread. To all you people on this page, I suggest you read the rules and guide in Newbie Camp and begin to follow them as closely as possible. I have never seen so many people breaking rules in a single thread before (especially the intelligence rule) and I hope to never see it again as this is just pathetic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.