Today is your last chance to vote for Linkin Park and their "Breaking The Habit" video for round one of the MTV VMA Viewers Choice playoffs. Tomorrow, the field of fourty videos is narrowed down to twenty, and we have to make Linkin Park one of the top twenty! The band are currently up against Kelis, so make sure they get to round two, which starts tomorrow.

Click here to vote.

I think it's suck that their up against kelis , In My contry she is very popular and all here songs overplayed, so she can get a lot of votes , from all the pop/mainstream people . Hopefully in america she isn't that populair :wth:

I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. The Doctor's Avatar
    Originally posted by 9_9Pr0BLemS@Aug 2 2004, 02:07 PM
    I think it's suck that their up against kelis , In My contry she is very popular and all here songs overplayed, so she can get a lot of votes , from all the pop/mainstream people . Hopefully in america she isn't that populair :wth:
    If you only knew...... :chemist:

look at my horse.
    managed to vote for LP like, a millisecond before it ended. That's skills...

And Nate's right... if only you knew... my MOM was singing along to it, thats how overplayed it was... and thats really...really...scary:wth:

I'm excited to see if LP makes it past (which I'm sure it will) and who they'll be up against after this....

That sucks if she is just as popular as in holland , But it's a good stimulanca to let everybody vote on lp B)

Extremely H! Vltg3
    *twitch*

The buzzer has sounded. That means the polls are closed--so stop pummeling.

Roar..I wanna know who made it to the next round x___X

i think LP have as good of a chance as anyone else

breaking the habit is a top song that most people can relate to

Castle of Glass

Ntr/Mssion
    Originally posted by 9_9Pr0BLemS@Aug 2 2004, 02:07 PM
    ok i may just not be "hip" in the music but who is kelis? :whistle: i voted but i didn't really pay attention to who they were up against
    i just saw the linkin park thing and clicked on it

Extremely H! Vltg3
    Originally posted by ~*Numb*~+Aug 3 2004, 02:39 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (~*Numb*~ @ Aug 3 2004, 02:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--9_9Pr0BLemS@Aug 2 2004, 02:07 PM
    I think it&#39;s suck that their up against kelis , In My contry she is very popular and all here songs overplayed, so she can get a lot of votes , from all the pop/mainstream people . Hopefully in america she isn&#39;t that populair :wth:
    ok i may just not be "hip" in the music but who is kelis? :whistle: i voted but i didn&#39;t really pay attention to who they were up against
    i just saw the linkin park thing and clicked on it [/b][/quote]
    She sings Milkshake. That&#39;s the only song I know by her o_o

Originally posted by SpiffyHybrid+Aug 3 2004, 12:10 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SpiffyHybrid @ Aug 3 2004, 12:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -~*Numb*~@Aug 3 2004, 02:39 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin--9_9Pr0BLemS
    @Aug 2 2004, 02:07 PM
    I think it&#39;s suck that their up against kelis , In My contry she is very popular and all here songs overplayed, so she can get a lot of votes , from all the pop/mainstream people . Hopefully in america she isn&#39;t that populair :wth:

ok i may just not be "hip" in the music but who is kelis? :whistle: i voted but i didn&#39;t really pay attention to who they were up against
    She sings Milkshake. That&#39;s the only song I know by her o_o [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s the only song you&#39;ll ever hear from her.

LPA VIP
    Originally posted by Mark+Aug 2 2004, 07:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mark @ Aug 2 2004, 07:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -SpiffyHybrid@Aug 3 2004, 12:10 AM

It&#39;s the only song you&#39;ll ever hear from her. [/b][/quote]
    Unless you take a listen to some of her older stuff.
    meet the team.

Extremely H! Vltg3
    Originally posted by superxero88+Aug 3 2004, 03:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (superxero88 @ Aug 3 2004, 03:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Mark@Aug 2 2004, 07:56 PM

Unless you take a listen to some of her older stuff. [/b][/quote]
    She has older stuff o_O?

My friend said one of Kelis&#39;s songs had the lyric "I hate you so much right now" in it. They say that in the Crawling demo =/ I showed him that part of the demo, and he said it sounds like it does in that song. o___O

Banned
    Originally posted by SpiffyHybrid+Aug 3 2004, 03:24 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SpiffyHybrid @ Aug 3 2004, 03:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -superxero88@Aug 3 2004, 03:00 AM

She has older stuff o_O?

My friend said one of Kelis&#39;s songs had the lyric "I hate you so much right now" in it. They say that in the Crawling demo =/ I showed him that part of the demo, and he said it sounds like it does in that song. o___O [/b][/quote]
    I remember someone saying that Kelis was on the Crawling demo lmao and im not kidding either, thats the sad part lol

LPA VIP
    Originally posted by SpiffyHybrid+Aug 2 2004, 08:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SpiffyHybrid @ Aug 2 2004, 08:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -superxero88@Aug 3 2004, 03:00 AM

She has older stuff o_O?

My friend said one of Kelis&#39;s songs had the lyric "I hate you so much right now" in it. They say that in the Crawling demo =/ I showed him that part of the demo, and he said it sounds like it does in that song. o___O [/b][/quote]
    Kelis - Caught Out There (1999)

It&#39;s one of the singles from her first album (the one Milkshake is from is her 3rd).

Opening
    i think LP will take it...

Originally posted by superxero88+Aug 3 2004, 03:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (superxero88 @ Aug 3 2004, 03:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

Unless you take a listen to some of her older stuff. [/b][/quote]
    Or, even, more of her new stuff.

no don&#39;t really listen it , but milkshake and trick me were almost on every music station all the time , But lp&#39;s have got a lot of more succesfull hits , But she&#39;s quit popular at the moment and I think that&#39;s what matters to vote A lot of people like her music ( don&#39;t know why :wth: ) , but hopefully lp will reach the next round B)

Thread Information