Breaking The Habit Today!

Discussion in 'News' started by Will, Jul 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Don't wait until tonight to break the habit, break it right now! Linkin Park's brand-new "Breaking The Habit" combo is in stores today!

The combo features a beautifully done 40-plus page manga booklet from Tokyopop, outlining the storyline of the video, as well as including exclusive photos and original storyboards. The combo also features an exclusive shirt based on the "Breaking The Habit" video. And, last but certainly not least, the DVD features the fully-animated "Breaking The Habit" music video, directed by Linkin Park's own Mr. Hahn and animated by Nakazawa/GDH - the same people who brought you the memorable animation sequence from Kill Bill: Vol. 1; a "making of" special outlining the process of creating the video; and, finally, a special version of the "Breaking The Habit" video directed by Kimo Proudfoot, where the band was captured rehearsing the song on May 28th, 2004.

You can find the DVD, starting today, July 27th, in any of these retail stores: Best Buy, Target, FYE, Musicland, Borders, Tower, Circuit City, Baker & Taylor, Fred Myer, Newbury Comics, Rasputin Records, Easy Street Records, Record Town, Crow's Next, J&R, Dimple Records, Homer's, Vintage Vinyl, Record Exchange and Elextric Fetus. Go get your copy now!

Note: Just to clarify... the shirt will not come with the combo when you purchase the combo in stores. The manga book and the DVD will come together, since that's how they're packaged, but the shirt will not be with it. If you want the shirt, you can order the entire combo off of bandmerch.com.

John.

John. i am corruption LPA Super Member

*steals money* j/k, I'm gonna go run over to Borders in a few hours. can't wait. :D

deadikatd

deadikatd Member

I just got mine in the mail. It's pretty cool.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Is the entire combo in stores or just the DVD?

Will

I don't know.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Does anybody here know?

Will

Go to a store and find out. :lol:

Actually, now that I think about it, the shirt probably won't be in stores. I think that's for orders off of the Internet only.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I'm pretty sure the combo with the shirt is an Internet-only thing. But the BTH DVD/Book is in stores. Not sure about Canada, though.

Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

I wish I lived in California, then I'd have 2 extra hours, then I could've gotten the DVD by now. Well I'll get it tomorrow...

LP4ever

LP4ever Well-Known Member

I can't find it in my place... :(

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

Here are some scans I made for people who want to see what it looks like. Click the little pictures to see the big pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

SIR YES SIR! :lol:

Anyway just to clarify do you have to buy both separately or is it together...sorry, i'm a bit confused

Will

In stores, the book and the DVD will be together, since that's how they're packaged, but the shirt won't be with it.

Cheez

Cheez Well-Known Member

i just checked it out at best buy..was gonna buy it but decided to wait till next week cuz i wanted the frat dvd. it comes with everything but the t-shirt, i believe the t-shirt deal was only for purchasing it through the lp store online.

linkin park 101

linkin park 101 Shhh! If You're Quiet I'll Show You A Dinosaur

Does anyone know when it comes out in Australian stores or if it ever will? i got banned for buying stuff online

RX8LP

RX8LP Well-Known Member

thas wat i wanna know...ive checked the websites and they don say nutin' :unsure:..........i have a bad feeling

EvilDude

EvilDude Well-Known Member

thas wat i wanna know...ive checked the websites and they don say nutin' :unsure:..........i have a bad feeling [/b][/quote]
    Same! I really want this. I've been checking the Sanity site a few times, hoping they might have it but no luck :( I *really* hope that it does get released coz I don't want to import a copy with a DVD I can't play on my player! :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.