Screen Capture Of Somewhere I Belong!

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Jan 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Recently, MuchMusic showed a behind-the-scenes clip of "Somewhere I Belong." Reportedly, in one scene, everything inverts and Mike's face morphs into Chester's face. Someone from the LPMB managed to get a screenshot of this happening and we have it for you all...

"Somewhere I Belong" screenshot

Thanks to TheChemist for alerting us to this and finding this on the LPMB and to linkinpark22 for taking the picture.

Note: Some of you may notice that we changed the filename of the picture, this is due to many LPMB users direct linking to this image. Because of the image's semi-big file size we must ask that members of our forum, the LPMB and the LPUMB do NOT direct link to this image, as doing so can deplete our availible bandwidth. You may use our images in your signature, but please upload it somewhere else like Boomspeed and use that url, please do NOT use our url in your signature. The only exception to this is the countdown image which we are perfectly fine with people using the url.

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Yeah, I think TheChemist already posted this somewhere. I hope people will be ready and tape better screenshots of these previews.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

wow, i leave this place for 5 hours to go hang with some friends and look what i miss!

chazychaz

chazychaz Member

I'm the one who posted that pic....on LPMB....I was prepared for it to come on but I did'nt have a good camera...SO i picked up my digital camera (which sucks)! and took the pic.

btw: if you wanna look for me on the LPMB my username is linkinpark22

p.s: next time...I'll use a real camera then go to the 1 hour photo and get the pics developed.

Trumtram

Trumtram Well-Known Member

wohaaaa it keeps coming! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.