Worst Thing Ever

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Michele1, Jul 8, 2004.

Michele1

Michele1 Well-Known Member

Ummm this is stupid haha but im bored so.. hmmm

what's the worst thing you've ever done..

I guess mine would be :-/ ummmm.

Me & Anya putting lotion, ketchup, shampoo, toilet paper, and idk what else on this girl that was trying to get with my sisters bf's car. It was like 7am and we were being dumb ####s.. I have Anya running away & on tape. And then we got caught :unsure: Learned our lesson.. They made us watch THEM wash the car.. eh lol I feel mean now but yeah, lesson learned.

Your stories... :)

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

I wanna see the tape!

On Canada Day, just 8 days ago, Me and friends made 130 water balloons and put them in a van and drove on the main street and threw them at people. I got spat at when I threw one at an old guy and than had to stop for traffic, so he ran at us and he almost smacked me but than he spat and walked away. I have it on tape. I'll see if I can get it for you guys somehow.

Michele1

LOL I'll try to get it on here.. it's just of anya putting ketchup on and me laughing and then anya running for her life :D and then the guy said i see you so i pressed stop

HAHAHAHAa. YOu were like next to them?? daaaamn. lmao i wanna see it :-O

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Uhh, wouldn't that be six days ago? It's only the 7th. :lol:

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

Uhh, wouldn't that be six days ago? It's only the 7th. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Not in Toronto

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

Not in Toronto [/b][/quote]
    oOoO indeed. :mellow:

mine would be... eh. i reckon putting ketchup all over our big glass school doors... but we forgot about the stupid camera right behind them so i guess they still have it on tape. we never got cought though. it wasnt the worst thing ever, but it was one of the most stupid ones.

Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Step 1: Get a whole bunch of dud fireworks and shake the gunpowder out of them.

Step 2: Put all this gunpowder in a plastic bag

Step 3: Stick the plastic bag in place of the parachute on a model rocket. Make sure it's in the same place that the parachute was.

Step 4: Launch that sucker as high as you can, preferrably with an oversize engine...a "D" should do it...

Step 5: Laugh when the engine's parachute charge blows, smacks the gunpowder charge and explodes it. Careful though, cause the explosion's big enough to show up on radar, and the control tower at the airport's gonna see it. In our case, the cops did come because of the unusual target on radar, but we were long, long gone...

Either that little sequence above, or the "lightning rocket" - - basically a model rocket with 6000 feet of fine-gauge copper wire trailing from the back of it that I launch into thunderstorms. You can probably tell what happens next, and what happens to people's sleep when said event happens at 2AM :chemist: :D

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Even though I really feel bad about it that was the best ####### time ever! I'm so glad you got that on tape hahaha. Hmm the worst thing i've ever done.. Yeah what Michele said I suppose. I have done much that was worse than that.

You should so get that tape on here. :eek:

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Me and my friends found this tampon (in a package) on the ground in the mall, so we opened it and started dipping it in this ice cream we couldn't finish and put some ketchup and whatnot on it, so it was this soggy red thing. Then we dropped it over the rail onto some guys head. Funniest #### ever.

Michele1

Ok. Ewwwwwwwww. :lol:

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Not in Toronto [/b][/quote]
    Curse you and your time zones!

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

That's like when I went in this shop where they sell model rocket stuff, and I asked what's the biggest motors he has. He only had D-sized one, but told me you could go up a lot bigger. However, you gotta build a rocket big enough for the motor and there's a risk of seeing CH-147 Griffons coming from CFB Valcartier cause the NORAD radars spotted it :lol: .

Needless to say, I have to do it :lol: !

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Mark! :lol: