2012 - End Of Days?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by $pvcxGhxztCasey, Jul 4, 2004.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

:mellow: s*it dude. how big is the one over australia? my friend told me about it. [/b][/quote]
    And that was back in 2001. :eek:

The hole in the ozone layer over Australia is over 3 times the size of Australia, or the size of the United States minus Alaska (2003).

ProJecT NotHinG

ProJecT NotHinG Banned

*holds up a sign reading* Alien Dude: Need tickets to Pearl Jam

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

And that was back in 2001. :eek:

The hole in the ozone layer over Australia is over 3 times the size of Australia, or the size of the United States minus Alaska (2003). [/b][/quote]
    Bloody hell, I didn't know they were that big! :eek:

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

If you believe that bullshit that those websites spout, then technically the world will end on December 31st, 2012. [/b][/quote]
    december 21st ;)

Scarlet

Scarlet Well-Known Member

I've heard of this a long time ago one night when I was watching the Discovery channel.

I haven't recently read up on this - but I really don't want it to be true. It would truly suck if it was.

TeMpEsT

TeMpEsT Live To Thrash LPA Super Member

THE WORLD CAN'T END IN 2012

I still have to buy Halo 4. :(

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

well u know...any day could actually be armagedon (sp?)
    Well if it is just bullshit...then whatever.
    If the world is coming to an end...then I need to get wasted in the meantime. :lol:

TheVoodoo

TheVoodoo Well-Known Member

I don't really believe the world will end in 2012. I think if it does end it will end when no one expects it.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

What is their interpretation of the world ending? big massive explosion or something?

LinkinTheory

LinkinTheory Well-Known Member

You know what, I say that everyone who thinks that they know when the "Armageddon" will occur should just go throw themselves off a cliff, and save those of us who are optimistic enough to NOT piss ourselves everytime some bulls--t omen supposedly occurs. I mean, if those people are looking for Armageddon that hard, they obviously WANNA die, so why not just do themselves in and save us the time? [/rant]

By the way, the hole in the ozone is friggin' big.

TheVoodoo

I just read that 2nd source. It isn't very reliable at all. It seems like a cult or something. It tells you how you should live and think. It also just makes random statements with nothing to back it up such as. After 2012 all babies will probably be telepathic. The first source at least gives you facts the are able to be backed up.

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

i'm thinkin' it'll be a breakthrough with nanotechnology :chemist:

Hybrid Theory

Hybrid Theory Well-Known Member

I hope those websites are inaccurate. We'll find out in 2012.

Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Interesting thread. As far as the end of the world in 2012 goes, that theory gets one of my highest accolades - - the BS Meter...
    [​IMG]

The crackpot theorists behind the second original link get their butts kicked...
    [​IMG]

And Casey gets a million bucks and a pat on the back for making me laugh so hard that I almost fell on the floor!
    [​IMG]

So does TeMpEsT for the Halo 4 comment...I hear ya man! Halo > All

lp_dreamer

lp_dreamer Well-Known Member

exactly, i doubt it that in 2012 an unexplained explosion will happen and all life will be destroyed ;)

i dont believe things about the world ending. The only thing that i believe is that the sun will die eventually because its already over halfway through its capacity and without sunlight everything will die but thats not in my lifetime so it doesnt bother me

Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

exactly, i doubt it that in 2012 an unexplained explosion will happen and all life will be destroyed ;)

i dont believe things about the world ending. The only thing that i believe is that the sun will die eventually because its already over halfway through its capacity and without sunlight everything will die but thats not in my lifetime so it doesnt bother me [/b][/quote]
    The Sun still has at least four billion years' worth of hydrogen left, so I don't think we'll see that happening anytime soon...

TheVoodoo

The second source doesnt even say the world ends. It just says it changes from what we know it as. It says a new light force will begin and our eyes will become like that of a cat. It says we are all mutating right now just some of us don't know it. It says our children will be telepathic.
    I mean I don't see a reason not to believe this site. It seems very credible to me. X-men 4 The Human Race. I can see it now.