Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Source #1

Source #2

Actually, all you have to do is search '2012' in Google.

Basically, it's said the word will end in 2012 because the Mayan calender ends in December of 2012.

I tend not to believe it, since the same people probably thought Y2K was real, too.

enfestid
    There's been about 10 different dates the world is going to end in the past year or two

bread crumbs & white stones
    I think Sol is going to be traveling through the equator of the Milky Way Galaxy within the next ten years, and a lot of people have been saying that the mass hysteria surrounding it is going to cause the end of the world somehow.

My friend was telling me about it, and Sol is going to pass through the equator of the galaxy and the planet is going to have eartquakes and all that because of how the equator is or something like that. I'm too tired to remember exactly how he explained it, but he saw it on the Discovery Channel (or TLC, one of the two).

This is supposedly going to happen in 2010 or 2012. It was one of those two dates, and the only reason I'm posting this. Otherwise, I wouldn't really care. I'll probably be sleeping when the Earth has these giant earthquakes anyway since I sleep through all other earthquakes my area gets (even though they tend to be small).

Oh, and, for the record, Sol is the name of our solar system. I learned that by reading the Halo books. Apparently, it is the official name NASA has given our system.
    So... I'll keep searching for a place called home.
    I'll rip my roots from this earth into the unknown.
    Is it for the dreams I chased or the ones I caught?
    This mystery, this misery is killing me.
    So, now, I'll leave behind a murder scene.
    My life isn't real; it's just s silhouette.
    And, when the sun goes down, I won't exist.

"Samson, take me to the moon!"

Serious answer: Same as Y2k, so I doubt it.

LPAssociation.com Administrator Derek's Avatar
    How can an entire solar system pass through the equator? Is this in reference to planetary alignment?
    The LPA is self funded. We support our hosting costs out of pocket and through ads, and although we do not expect our users to donate...any monetary contribution helps.
    To donate towards hosting costs and help support the site, please click on the Donate button below.

Check Out AltWire - My Latest Project

bread crumbs & white stones
    Originally posted by Derek@Jul 3 2004, 10:52 PM
    How can an entire solar system pass through the equator? Is this in reference to planetary alignment?

The equator of the galaxy. If you stand the galaxy on its side, there would be a dividing line. Sol is supposedly going to pass through it in the next ten years. I have no idea how they figured out where the equator is, though.

So, no, nothing to do with planetary alignment.

LPA VIP
    The day before my 24th birthday. Damnit.

It's either bullshit or backwards. TBD or 2102 A.D.
    meet the team.

Hope not. I wanna do stuff with my life before it ends.

Well, you know the people behind the second link are crackpots when; http://www.2012.com.au/Site.A.html

The positive changes to humanity are taking place regardless of the agenda of the Bush family and associates. Even though the war has started, look at what is NOT happening. Many terrorist acts in the USA have not eventuated. Following Bush's Fourth Reich agenda, America should have been put under Marshall Law, by now, because of the numerous terrorist acts that he has set up. Instead all have been stopped by the "White Knight" forces and off-world forces. Recently Bush Snr. tried to initiate a chemical/nuclear explosion in New York City, but again it was stopped by intervention. Remember the CIA/military that Bush controls is over 400 years ahead in technology from the general public, but the off world forces are millions of years ahead of them!

Apparently all nuclear war heads have been disabled by these same forces. These forces will only carry out their Divine Intervention directive relative to our free will. We the people of Earth have to show what we want - war or peace. It appears the majority want peace, but because Bush controls the main stream media, it appears the other way. The off world forces are aware of this and will always intervene in events which we cannot stop or do not know about such as a comet hitting the Earth - they simply re-direct its course.

This amazing experiment called "life on earth" will not be put off track.

There is a Divine Plan and purpose for life! After each of us has had many lifetimes, we are approaching graduation time (2012?) and not even the dark forces of the Bush gang are able to stop that. A recent quote: "At NASA they have a machine that can see into the future (probably ex Montauk technology). They do not like what they see, they have lost control. The dark agenda are no longer able to reincarnate on this world because the vibration is just too high for them. They have to go elsewhere."

The time/science of the Mayan Civilization seems to be on track. They say that by 2012 we will have moved through the 4th dimension into the 5th, regained our 12 strands of DNA (via "re-programming from the Supreme Intelligence" at the centre of our galaxy, the Milky Way), moved beyond duality (positive & negative) to pure light.

Thought forms are very important and affect our everyday life. We create our reality with thought forms. If we think negative thoughts of others this is what we attract. If we think positive thoughts we will attract positive people and events. So be aware of your thoughts and eliminate the unnecessary negative or judgmental ones.

Be aware that most of the media is controlled by just a few. Use discernment! Look for the hidden agendas. Why is this information being presented to you? What is "their" real agenda? Is it a case of problem-reaction-solution? Do "they" create a problem so that "we" react and ask for a fix, then "they" offer their solution? The "solution is what "they" really wanted in the first place.

Remember almost nothing happens by accident. Almost all "events" are planned by some agency or other.

To quote "Dove of Oneness": WE do HAVE POWER, we have choice, and we do have a part to play in bringing forth our better world. Each of us can continue to hold the HIGHER REALITY in our prayers, our thoughts, our speaking, and our writing: "WAR is CANCELLED; PEACE Prevails!". WE who HOLD the HIGHER REALITIES are the ones bringing forth a better world for everyone. We can take back our power and KNOW we have the divine right to call forth OUR CHOSEN REALITY of PEACE. We can know that billions of other people on Earth also want PEACE. Our prayers and calls for PEACE have been HEARD and ARE BEING ANSWERED!
    Wtf.

HAHAHAHA

Thats the funniest #### ever

Banned
    Vienna, Austria in Europe... NO KANGAROOS IN AUSTRIA
    Originally posted by Mark@Jul 4 2004, 06:13 AM

To quote "Dove of Oneness": WE do HAVE POWER, we have choice, and we do have a part to play in bringing forth our better world. Each of us can continue to hold the HIGHER REALITY in our prayers, our thoughts, our speaking, and our writing: "WAR is CANCELLED; PEACE Prevails!". WE who HOLD the HIGHER REALITIES are the ones bringing forth a better world for everyone. We can take back our power and KNOW we have the divine right to call forth OUR CHOSEN REALITY of PEACE. We can know that billions of other people on Earth also want PEACE. Our prayers and calls for PEACE have been HEARD and ARE BEING ANSWERED!
    Wtf.
    errr... the last time i heard somebody talk like that was this hounted man in front of the congress building in washington d.c.

I just don't see how.
    My dad says "The world was going to end sixty forty hundred and million times before"

Well, thats an intelligent opinion.

I'm Not Obsessed!!!
    London England (originally from South Africa)
    I dont really think it matters if the world ends, its not as if we can prevent it, we would just be delaying the inevatable (spelling?) if we die we die, so on a fnal note I say live each day like it's your last.

Banned
    Originally posted by Kaleb.09@Jul 4 2004, 10:56 AM
    I dont really think it matters if the world ends, its not as if we can prevent it, we would just be delaying the inevatable (spelling?) if we die we die, so on a fnal note I say live each day like it's your last.
    i agree.
    you know the saying 'everyday live you life like its your first and last day' (or something)... i dont get it, why would you want to live like its your first day?

I'm Not Obsessed!!!
    Originally posted by ass_kicker@Jul 4 2004, 11:18 AM

i agree.
    you know the saying 'everyday live you life like its your first and last day' (or something)... i dont get it, why would you want to live like its your first day?
    well for me that will be a great excuse to do some naughty ass stuff, and I will be like '' oh im sorry wasnt I supose to eat that/ play with that/ stick it in that way, forgive me but its my 1st day'' ( I think I will shut up now)

Banned
    Originally posted by Kaleb.09+Jul 4 2004, 11:30 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kaleb.09 @ Jul 4 2004, 11:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ass_kicker@Jul 4 2004, 11:18 AM

i agree.
    you know the saying &#39;everyday live you life like its your first and last day&#39; (or something)... i dont get it, why would you want to live like its your first day?
    well for me that will be a great excuse to do some naughty ass stuff, and I will be like &#39;&#39; oh im sorry wasnt I supose to eat that/ play with that/ stick it in that way, forgive me but its my 1st day&#39;&#39; ( I think I will shut up now) [/b][/quote]
    naw dont shut up.
    thanks for explaining by the way.

I'm Not Obsessed!!!
    okay

I'm Not Obsessed!!!
    Originally posted by enfestid@Jul 4 2004, 12:17 AM
    There&#39;s been about 10 different dates the world is going to end in the past year or two
    Yeah...lol.

Originally posted by Stina+Jul 4 2004, 12:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stina @ Jul 4 2004, 12:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--enfestid@Jul 4 2004, 12:17 AM
    There&#39;s been about 10 different dates the world is going to end in the past year or two
    Yeah...lol. [/b][/quote]
    Soo true.

The world will only end when the sun dies out..which aint gunna be for another god knows how long.

Alright so there will be another Ice Age before then..thats almost gaurenteed due to Global warming, so yeah, half the world will be gone anyway..and that aint sposed to happen for another 1000 or so years anyway..

I'm Not Obsessed!!!
    Originally posted by .Broken Fist+Jul 4 2004, 12:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (.Broken Fist @ Jul 4 2004, 12:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Stina@Jul 4 2004, 12:47 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--enfestid
    @Jul 4 2004, 12:17 AM

Yeah...lol.
    Soo true.

The world will only end when the sun dies out..which aint gunna be for another god knows how long.

Alright so there will be another Ice Age before then..thats almost gaurenteed due to Global warming, so yeah, half the world will be gone anyway..and that aint sposed to happen for another 1000 or so years anyway.. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah..like it&#39;s gonna be a LOOOONG time before the sun dies out. I mean..it&#39;s huge..it can&#39;t happen by 2012.

Thread Information