Suggestions

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by Mark, Jul 29, 2002.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

we at the LPA would like to know what YOU would like to see in the new site, feel free to give us suggestions on what you would like for the new Linkin Park Association. criticism is welcomed also. we will try our best to incorporate all of your ideas into an awesome site coming up in late august.

Last edited by LPFAN05 at Jul 29 2002, 04:30 PM

Bryan

Bryan Guest

ummm...a lot of information. it seems with a lot of LP sites they have a lot of stuff in one section, but lack in another.

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

Actually, we have so much content to put up, we're trying to condense pages together to save space lol

Bryan

Bryan Guest

thats a good thing, us fans want lots of info :p

LPchick4ever

LPchick4ever Ambient

thats a good thing, us fans want lots of info :p[/b][/quote]
    yepperz! :lol:

LPchick4ever

LPchick4ever Ambient

i think the forums should be less strict :blink:

LPchick4ever

LPchick4ever Ambient

nvm i take that back! :mellow:

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

nvm i take that back! :mellow:[/b][/quote]
    Well don't worry. Even tho you took it back...these forums wont be as strict as the LP.com forums. Sure we have rules, and yes...it is required that you follow them, but many guidelines on our forums are less strict. Like the signatures...we wont set so small a limit, but we do request you still keep em kinda small, for the slower modems :unsure: . Also, us mods and admins wont post only to say "YOU BROKE A RULE!" We strive to have a closer relationship with the fans and visitors to our forum, as you will see that we respond to many threads with our own views and opinions :).

Alex

Alex Ambient

Just to add to LinkiedTheory

The biggest difference from LPMB will be the fact we will have no tolerance for flaming and bitching to other members and non-lp fan spam posts. Just pure clean LP chat ^_^

Bryan

Bryan Guest

GOOD :p

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

also, the mods/admin will post regularly, instead of the LPMB where they only post when they want to make a statement.

holy crap chester! that's alot of posts! that's, like, 100 in the past 2 days! and there's been downtime too!

LPchick4ever

LPchick4ever Ambient

Well don't worry. Even tho you took it back...these forums wont be as strict as the LP.com forums. Sure we have rules, and yes...it is required that you follow them, but many guidelines on our forums are less strict. Like the signatures...we wont set so small a limit, but we do request you still keep em kinda small, for the slower modems :unsure: . Also, us mods and admins wont post only to say "YOU BROKE A RULE!" We strive to have a closer relationship with the fans and visitors to our forum, as you will see that we respond to many threads with our own views and opinions :).[/b][/quote]
    okie do, thats good to know :)

LPchick4ever

LPchick4ever Ambient

GOOD :p[/b][/quote]
    yeah its so annoying when people flame ech other and stuff but the mods dont even do nething about it.

d0dGy MiKE

d0dGy MiKE Well-Known Member

i fink the one advantage the LPA forums have over LPMB is dat there is less members. it is alot easier to follow the topics and ppl get 2 know each other easier.
    i'm glad u sed that the admins/mods are on the forums more often bcuz wen u ask the staff @ lpmb a question u dont get a reply - and half the time u get sum cheeky fella replyin!

PP:KUt

PP:KUt Banned

yep, if any y'all have a question, u either PM a mod/admin or just post, cause we are on here a lot! i think....but yeah, the only thing different bout us admins/mods is that we have that title, or can do extra stuff on boards like change titles etc. otherwise, we are just normal fans and peeps like u guys!!!

-PP:KUt :chemist:

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

yes please dont kiss my posterior or treat me or any staff member better b/c we work for the site, it wont help :p

LPchick4ever

LPchick4ever Ambient

okie do, can i kiss it anyway? lol kidding :lol: