Comparison Of Hybrid Theory To Meteora

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Remasterbated, Jan 20, 2003.

Remasterbated

Remasterbated Banned

hey , do you guyd think that the new songs on meteora are going to be like the songs on hybrid theory? or do you think they'll have a whole new fusion beat?

:phoenix: REANIMATED

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

hmmmm im not sure. i think itll be like hybrid theory but with a more darker and deeper side of it. its pretty confusing what to expect. all i know is that it will be the best they've ever done.

Remasterbated

Remasterbated Banned

yeah , i believe that Lp has created their greatest album , but i dont know yet until i hear it , but i think in some sense they will kind of link the music to hybrid theory's sound a little bit

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

yeah, it should have the darker themes than HT, but the riffs will be heavier too. i also believe it's going to be their best album.

we'll have to see, only 63 days.

Remasterbated

Remasterbated Banned

i guess i could say i'm a die hard fan , i waited outside a local Sam Goody store for an hour , (they were supposed to open at 9 but didnt open until 10) but i was the first one on July 30th to get Reanimation and i was glad to have it. Meteora is the long awaited Mindblowing album we've been waiting to hear from LP!!!! i'ts coming

I agreee with that!

:chemist: :mike: :chaz: :joe: :brad: :phoenix: :rob:

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Yea, Meteora will be their best album when its released. But let's leave the chances for their whole career. They could have another "Best Album" down the road.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Chester has been quoted saying it will be like Hybrid Theory, just with heavier guitar riff's. And now some of them are saying its going to have a 'darker' sound to it, so we should expect a heavy/darker sound.

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Yea, the heavier and darker sound will be great. But I think it will still have the hip hop/rock genre involved. With harmony and hard rock combined.

Remasterbated

Remasterbated Banned

i think that the darker/heavier sound tied to the fusion of the hip hop/rock will add more of an impact to Meteora

Linkin_maddness

Linkin_maddness Well-Known Member

i hope so coz hybrid had so much meaning in there songs and i loved them!! so i hope they are similer and i cant wait!!!!!